- » Almond Chicken Vegetable
Almond Chicken Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond chicken vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond chicken vegetable recipes.
Almond Chicken And Vegetables
Combine egg white, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, salt, and white pepper, stirring well.
Add chicken breast pieces, mix well, and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Pour 1/4 cup oil around top of preheated wok, allow to heat at high (350Â°) for 1... - 40.732
Chicken Almond With Chinese Vegetables
Heat chicken in hot oil until golden brown.
Add celery, chicken stock and soy sauce.
Cook a few minutes.
Mix together cornstarch, sugar and water.
Add to chicken mixture and simmer until thickened.
Add Chinese vegetables, almonds and sherry.
Simmer just until... - 39.8235
Chicken Almonds And Pearl Onions
Cover pearl onions with boiling water; let stand for 2 minutes.
Drain and slip off skins; make small slit in root ends.
In skillet, melt butter with oil over medium heat; add onions and lemon rind.
Sprinkle with sugar; cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 37.9299
Chinese Almond Chicken
Almond Chicken is a delicious dish that you will just not have enough off. The unique flavor of this Almond Chicken is incomparable. Try them at home! - 43.485
Roast Chicken With Almond Dressing
Melt butter in skillet and saute almonds, celery, onion and mushrooms until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add skillet mixture to dressing bread, along with parsley and broth. (Chopped giblets may be added to dressing or reserved for... - 37.3351
Pour chicken broth into crock pot.
Cover and turn crock pot to high setting while browning meats and vegetables.
In skillet, heat bacon and butter; add chicken pieces and brown quickly on all sides.
With slotted spoon, remove browned chicken to crock... - 37.3999
Country Captain With Raisin And Almond
Country captain is prepared with vegetables and curry powder. Dust on top of Country Captain a little freshly chopped parsley for amazing aroma and send it to the table. - 30.676
Almond Chicken Arima
Combine onion, cucumber, carrot, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots in deep bowl.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain, discarding liquid.
Cook chicken in oil in skillet for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally; add vegetables and salt.
Cook... - 35.0806
Creamed chicken is a creamy and delicious chicken recipe. Prepared with vegetables and cooked on broth along with half and half, the creamed chicken is spiced with nutmeg and sherried to taste. With almonds added for an extra bite to it, the creamed chicken... - 37.9332
Classic Chicken Almond
Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper, and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl.Pull skin from chicken and... - 41.1858
Party Chicken Salad
Prepare Celery Seed-Cream Dressing.
Lightly toss chicken and remaining ingredients.
Using just enough to coat evenly, add the dressing and toss gently.
Garnish with parsley. - 25.0162
Oriental Cabbage Slaw With Chicken
Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
Break noodles into small pieces and add to cabbage with green onions and sesame seed.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt and contents of flavoring packets.
Pour over cabbage; mix well.
Just before serving, stir... - 34.849
Chicken And Almonds
Cut the chicken into smallish pieces, about half as large again as an almond.
Blanch the almonds by dropping them into boiling water for 2 minutes, then into cold water.
Slip off the skins by pinching one end of each almond.
Dry the almonds, coat them with a... - 40.758
Diced Chicken With Vegetables
Using a high flame and a dry frying pan, toast almonds in 5 tablespoons of salt.
Remove and set aside.
Reheat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and ginger.
Next add Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, water chestnuts, celery, and bamboo... - 43.3451
Classic Chicken Almond
Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl.
Pull skin from chicken and... - 41.891
Stir Fried Chicken With Almonds
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Stir chicken broth and soy sauce into cornstarch; set the soy sauce-broth mixture aside.
In wok or skillet heat oil over high heat.
Add almonds and stir-fry 1 minute or till just brown.
Add chicken and stir-fry... - 40.3157
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
Cut chicken into thin shreds.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken; quickly stir fry until the color turns from pink to white, about 3 minutes.
Add garlic, carrots, zucchini, beans, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup of the water.
Cover;... - 37.2706
Almond Vegetable Stir Fry
Saute carrots and beans in oil in a skillet for 2 minutes.
Add cauliflower and green onions, cook 3 minutes.
Combine water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, and garlic powder, mix well.
Add liquid to vegetables, and cook about 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir... - 31.7301
In large heavy skillet, quickly cook chicken in hot vegetable shortening; use high heat and stir quickly. (Do not overcook.)
Add bamboo shoots, celery, water chestnuts, chicken broth, and soy sauce; mix thoroughly.
Bring to boiling; cover and cook 5 minutes... - 34.4526
Almond Vegetable And Tofu Saute
1) In a small bow, put together water, tamari, garlic, cornstarch and stock.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and stir fry carrots and beans at very high heat for 2 minutes.
4) Add onion and cauliflower... - 43.8317
Ragout Of Spring Vegetables With Almond Couscous
1.Steam turnips for 8 to 10 minutes on steamer rack over boiling water.
3.In a saucepan, fill water to 3/4 capacity and bring to boil.
4.Add in fava beans.
5.Boil beans for 30 seconds, drain, and wash with cold running water.
6.Peel the... - 46.0716
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
1) Thinly shred the chicken breasts.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the chicken in heated oil for about 3 minutes until white.
3) Stir in the zucchini, beans, garlic, carrots, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup water.... - 43.9677
Minty Chicken Curry
This minty chicken curry is a fresh and peppy chicken recipe. Cooked together with vegetables and spiced with curry powder, along with mint for flavor, the minty chicken curry has a creamy feel to it with the added yogurt. - 44.8617
Congealed Chicken Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Cool slightly and stir into mayonnaise.
Add all other ingredients except the whipped cream and mix well.
Fold whipped cream into mixture.
Put into oiled loaf pan and chill until firm. - 34.968
Almond Chicken Stir Fry
Almond Chicken Stir Fry tastes very good. The almond flavours enhances the taste of Almond Chicken Stir Fry. The chicken lovers must not miss Almond Chicken Stir Fry. - 42.2671
Baked Country Captain
Country captain is a fried and baked chicken recipe prepared with vegetables. Cooked with curry powder and garlic and herbed withthyme, the country captain has a light pan gravy and is best served over rice with toasted almonds to top it! - 44.3783
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Trim the celery, then slice into 1-inch pieces.
Put into a large saucepan, add the chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook until the celery is almost tender but still slightly crisp, about 10 minutes.
Blend the cornstarch with cold water and... - 38.2344
Chicken With Almonds And Mushrooms
Chicken With Almonds And Mushrooms has an exquisite taste. The juicy stir fried chicken in a delicious sauce is a combination that most of us cant reject. Trust me, having the Chicken With Almonds And Mushrooms is an absolute finger licking experience. - 45.4771
Chicken In Silky Almond Sauce
Pat chicken dry.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy-bottomed large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken in batches and cook on all sides just until no longer pink (do not brown).
Remove using slotted spoon and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in... - 43.327
Mandarin Chicken With Almonds
Combine salt and paprika and rub chicken pieces with the mixture.
Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in a heavy skillet, about 10 minutes.
Place in the slow cooker with garlic and raisins.
Add the red wine to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned... - 38.215
Almond Chicken Cups
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add bell pepper and onion.
Cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine vegetable mixture, chicken, sweet and sour sauce, almonds and soy sauce in medium bowl; mix until... - 39.6351
Stir Fry Chicken And Vegetables
Combine first 4 ingredients, stir well.
Add chicken pieces, tossing gently to coat, let stand 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Remove chicken from marinade, saute chicken in oil until lightly browned.
Add soy sauce and carrots, stirring well.
Cook an... - 38.5694
1. In a pan heat oil and then heat chicken until golden brown.
2. Add celery, chicken stock and soy sauce and cook a few minutes.
3. Mix together cornstarch, sugar and water, add to chicken mixture and simmer until thickened.
4. Add Chinese vegetables,... - 39.7358
Chicken Korma With Broccoli And Toasted Almonds
1.Take a 12 inch non stick medium skillet, put nuts in it and roast until golden for 5 minutes by moving the skillet to and forth.
2.Once done, heat oil and put chicken in it.
3.Saute chicken for 2 minutes.
4.Stir in coconut sauce, broccoli and 1/2 cup... - 38.9947
Chicken And Almonds Chinese Style
Preheat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer.
Add the oil to the dish with the strips of chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the onion and almonds. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring once during the cooking time.
Blend together the chicken... - 36.1168
Chicken Vegetable Medley
About 30 minutes before serving:
1. Heat salad oil in large skillet; in it saute onion slices, celery slices, mushroom slices, and water chestnut slices 5 minutes.
2. Now add salt, chicken chunks, and broth; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine... - 34.0394
Chicken With Almonds And Snow Peas
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees and toast the almonds for 10 minutes. Cool,once toasted.
2. In a frying pan or wok, heat oil.
3. Add onions,garlic, tamari, snow peas, onion and green pepper. Stir fry 2 minutes.
4. Add chicken. Stir fry 2 minutes more.... - 43.3114
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Almonds
If you were looking for a filling and delicious chicken dish, then you are lucky. The Sweet And Sour Chicken is simply one of the best dishes I have ever tasted. Try this Sweet And Sour Chicken recipe for yourself. - 39.673
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 30.9154
Tangerine Almond Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine broth, juice, soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch. Stir to dissolve cornstarch. Set sauce aside.
2. Season chicken with cumin and cayenne. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes.... - 28.5109
Almond Pesto Chicken With Tomato Basil Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, almonds and 1 cup basil leaves. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Process to a puree.
3 Place the chicken on the... - 30.817
Chicken Breasts With Prosciutto And Almonds
Wrap 2 slices prosciutto around each chicken breast, rolling chicken slightly as you wrap.
Secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
In flameproof shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate chicken in single layer, heat oil over medium heat; brown chicken on... - 37.8582
Almond Crumb Chicken
1) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate mix the ground almonds, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and basil together.
2) Dip each chicken cutlet in the milk and coat evenly with the crumb mixture.
3) In a 12 inch skillet, cook the chicken cutlets for 3 to 4... - 39.5345
Celery And Almonds Au Gratin
Cook celery, covered, in a small amount of boiling water until crisp-tender; drain.
Mix celery and almonds in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and set aside.
Blend a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper into hot butter and cook until bubbly.
Gradually add chicken broth... - 37.7352
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl. Pull skin from... - 34.5933
Pumpkin Almond Bisque In A Pumpkin Shell
Pumpkin almond bisque in pumpkin shell is a spiced and creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with added almond flavor with hints of celery and onion to it, the pumpkin almond bisque is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Served in a hollowed pumpkin shell, it... - 46.2839
Lemon Almond Chicken
Place chicken between 2 sheers of wax paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mailer or rolling pin.
Combine flour, ginger, and pepper stir well.
Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place... - 40.1579
Shredded Chicken With Almonds
I serve the Shredded Chicken With Almonds dish on the days I feel like cooking up something different and tasty. My family loves it when I serve them this. This is excellent recipe for Shredded Chicken is simply not to be missed! - 39.6731
1) In large heavy skillet, cook the chicken in hot shortening or salad oil.
2) Stir in the chicken broth, bamboo shoots, bok choy or romaine, water chestnuts, celery, soy sauce and monosodium glutamate; mix thoroughly.
3) Bring to a boil, then cover... - 43.8669
Melt fat in frying pan; add celery, onion and green pepper.
Saute until vegetables are lightly colored.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, bouillon, salt and mustard, -and cook until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat, and add diced chicken, almonds and... - 44.1236
Almond Chicken A'la Orange
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
Combine soy sauce and cornstarch.
Stir in orange peel, juice, and sherry; set aside.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick coating.
Stir-fry gingerroot in the wok for 15 seconds.
Add pea pods and onions; stir-fry about... - 46.5932
Classic Chicken Almond
1. In a large pan, heat the Crisco till it becomes hot. Place the pan over high heat and stir quickly till melted and evenly hot
2. Add the bamboo shoots, celery, water chestnuts, chicken broth, and soy sauce to the hot oil and mix thoroughly. Bring... - 40.6624
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into thin slices (semi-frozen chicken is better for slicing).
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter or margarine.
In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, sherry, soy sauce, hot pepper oil... - 43.2598
Chicken And Almond Rissoles
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a large bowl, add chicken, potatoes, carrot, herbs and garlic with spices and seasonings.
3) Add the egg and bind the mixture.
4) Divide the mixture into two parts and shape them into... - 44.1097
1. Process almonds, about 1/4 at a time, with on/off pulses in electric spice grinder to fine powder.
2. Dip chicken in almonds on small plate to coat all sides; reserve remaining almonds.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil and the butter in deep 10-inch... - 37.0897
Chicken And Almonds
Sauce: In small bowl, mix half the stock with soy sauce, sugar and pepper; in separate bowl, combine remaining stock and cornstarch.
Set each aside.
Stir-Fry: Dice chicken, mushrooms, cabbage and water chestnuts into 1/4-inch (5 mm) cubes, keeping chicken... - 45.2598
Chicken And Almonds
Bone chicken breasts, cut meat into 1/2 in. cubes.
Combine chicken pieces, salt, cornflour, egg-white and sherry in bowl.
Heat oil in fry-pan.
Deep-fry chicken until just changing colour;drain.
String beans (or use quick-frozen beans).
Cut beans, celery... - 39.1217
Curry Almond Chicken
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, and chicken in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Combine remaining soy sauce, remaining cornstarch, sherry, vinegar, curry powder, sugar, and sesame oil in a small... - 33.6255
Almond Chicken Kabobs
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, mustard, honey, oil, lemon juice and garlic; set aside.
Cut each chicken breast half into 8 cubes.
In medium nonmetal bowl, combine chicken cubes and 1/2 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning... - 38.7212
Chicken With Almonds
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in wok or electric skillet until hot; add salt.
Stir-fry chicken over high heat until almost done, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium; add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots,... - 39.4954
Mandarin Chicken With Almonds
1) In a small bowl, mix together salt and paprika.
2) Smear the chicken with the salt mixture.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the chicken on all the sides for about 10 minutes.
4) In the slow cooker, place the chicken with... - 44.922
Chicken Steak Almond
1) Slice chicken and sirloin steak into thin pieces.
2) Slice celery, green onions, and water chestnuts crosswise at a 45-degree angle.
3) On a serving tray, place meat, vegetables, and remaining ingredients.
4) In a wok or electric... - 44.8638
Company Chicken With Orange And Almonds
1. Heat the oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook uncovered, for 15 minutes, turning them occasionally. Meanwhile, grate the rind from the lemon and from 1 orange, then... - 33.7925
Papillote Of Chicken With Almond Mustard Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons clarified butter in heavy nonaluminum large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, carrots and turnips and stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Blend in 6 tablespoons vermouth and boil until... - 41.9679
Singaporean Almond Chicken
1) In a bowl, add onion, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Whisk all together.
2) Place the chicken pieces and stir well.
3) Cover with a plastic wrap or lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 20-30... - 46.6475
Basque Chicken With Almonds And Olives
Wash the chicken in cold salted water.
Rinse and drain well.
Cut the whole breasts into quarters lengthwise (or sixths if they're large).
Cut the tomatoes into chunks.
Use a vegetable peeler to cut the zest from the lemon, with no white pith; cut the zest... - 44.2994
Celery With Almonds
Celery With Almonds is a wonderful and simple dish that can be added to your dinner spread. The lovely flavor and texture of this dish is sure to addict you to it for life. Try making the Celery With Almonds! - 41.8752
Baked Celery And Almonds
Baked celery and almonds is a lovely nutty recipe made with fresh celery. Prepared with added sour craem to taste with water chestnuts for texture, this celery and almonds is cooked and baked recipe. Finished with a topping of cracker crumbs in a casserole,... - 39.8898
Chilled Asparagus Almond Soup
Reserve some of the asparagus tips for garnish.
Put the asparagus and half the chicken stock in an electric blender and mix to a puree.
Place puree, remaining stock, ground almonds, salt and pepper in a large pan.
Cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 1... - 26.0508
Chicken Stir Fry And Vegetables With Amelia Ceja
1. Chop the red pepper and red onions, set aside.
2. Diagonally slice the carrots and slice the cremini mushrooms, set aside.
3. Wash and clean the snow peas, set aside.
4. Cut the chicken cut into small bite size pieces, set aside.
5.... - 0
Celery And Almonds
Celery And Almonds is a tasty vegetable dish. I serve this often for parties because they fit into any menu easily. Try this Celery And Almonds recipe at home.I am sure you will love it! - 29.9544
Wild Rice With Mushrooms And Almonds
This Wild Rice With Mushrooms And Almonds is a delicious dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. Just thinking about the flavors of the dish makes my mouth water. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the Wild Rice With Mushrooms And Almonds is... - 34.5006
Cheese Cauliflower With Almond Topping
Cook whole cauliflower, covered, in boiling salted water just until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and gently separate into flowerets.
Place flowerets in greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine butter or margarine with flour and bouillon cubes.
Gradually add... - 40.6803
Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad
Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad tastes very good. Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad is an easy to make dish and prepare. The Salad loved should not miss to have Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad. - 37.5247
Broccoli Almond Soup
Broccoli Almond Soup is a yummy soup that brings to the dining table a unique and addictive flavor. Try this Broccoli Almond Soup, its simply irresistible! - 48.4694
Sherried Rice And Barley With Almonds
Saute the onions in the oil in a heavy pot that has a lid over medium-high heat until soft.
Sprinkle with the sugar and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Add the rice, barley, apples, water, 2 tablespoons of the butter, 2 teaspoons of the salt, and sherry.
Stir... - 43.8833
Grilled Cauliflower Salad With Raisin Almond Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the slivered almonds in a pie plate. Toast the almonds in the oven, tossing halfway through, for about 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
2. In a medium saucepan, toast the yellow and brown mustard seeds with the cumin... - 29.0002
Celery And Almond Soup
Celery And Almond Soup is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Celery And Almond Soup last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 44.62
Thai Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and stir fry for about 4 minutes.
2. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the (bell) peppers and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for about... - 36.016
Quail Fricassee With Grapes And Almonds
Quail With Grapes And Almonds makes for a wonderful main dish to serve for your parties! The wonderful and unique flavor of Quail Fricassee With Grapes And Almonds is sure to get you hooked to it in no time! - 30.587
Basmati Rice With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, and drain it.
2. Place the rice in a saucepan with the cinnamon, cardamoms, peppercorns and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Add 3 cups of water, salt to taste and the olive oil. Bring to the boil over a high... - 38.1564
Quick Almond Soup
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan bring the stock to a boil.
2. Add crushed almonds, salt and pepper and cook and simmer for 1/2 an hour.
3. Before serving add slivered almonds and boil for another 10 minutes.
4. Pour soup into soup bowls and decorate with... - 28.4264
Almond Beef Hawaiian
Bring water to a boil with chicken stock base and butter.
Stir in rice.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Heat 2 tbs. oil and garlic powder in skillet.
Stir in sirloin strips and brown.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Add... - 43.9894
Pea Pods With Almonds
Combine Oriental Seasoning, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
Add almonds and stir-fry 2 minutes or till lightly browned.
Add pea pods and stir-fry 2 minutes more.
Stir in mushrooms.
Stir cornstarch... - 33.3084
Pea Pods With Almonds
Combine teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, bouil- lon granules, and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add almonds and stir- fry 2 minutes or till lightly browned.
Add pea pods and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes more.
Stir cornstarch mixture.
Add to... - 28.6489
Classic Duck With Almonds
Roughly chop the onion.
Cut the duck meat and bamboo shoots into strips.
Slice the water chestnuts and dice the unpeeled cucumber and pineapple.
Blanch and roast the almonds or brown them in a little hot peanut oil, moving them about to colour them... - 36.7519
Chicken Amandine With Rice Ring
If you are looking for something great and satisfying chicken dish to serve, this Chicken Amandine With Rice Ring is a gorgeous recipe to try. At home everyone loves this Chicken Amandine With Rice Ring for its unique combination of chicken, mushrooms, spices... - 42.0497
Barley Pilaf With Almonds
Melt half the butter in a heavy frying pan.
Pour in the barley and cook slowly until it turns a golden brown, turning it frequently; spoon into large buttered casserole.
Put 2 tablespoons more of the butter into the frying pan; add chopped onions and saute... - 35.3783
Toasted Couscous With Almonds And Raisins
1. Take a large skillet and heat on medium flame.
2. Add the couscous and let the grains toast by shaking the pan at regular intervals. Keep cooking until the grains turn fragrant brown. Transfer the grains to a plate.
3. In a hot skillet, add the... - 35.8335
Almond Gai Ding
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat; stir in ginger and garlic and cook for 10-15 seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry until color turns white. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat wok with 1 tablespoon oil over high... - 28.4093
Chicken Salad With Pasta
Chicken salad with pasta is a simple chicken and vegetable salad that can be served with pasta. Made with poached chicken with bean sprouts, vegetables and almonds, the chicken salad is dressed with soy sauce, teriyaki and chili sauce for flavor. - 37.5239
Creamy Brussels Sprouts Amandine
Cook vegetables until tender; drain.
Blend flour and seasoned salt into hot butter in a saucepan.
Heat until bubbly.
Stir in the dill weed and a mixture of broth and evaporated milk.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir bread cubes into sauce... - 34.6862
Chicken Salad With Grapes
Combine chicken, cucumber, and celery in a bowl.
Combine oil and vinegar, pour over chicken mixture.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Add grapes, oranges, almonds, green onions, and mayonnaise to chicken mixture, mix well.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Serve in... - 34.5959
Gala Fruited Chicken
1 Rub chicken pieces with a mixture of paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne. Brown in oil on all sides in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
2 Combine chicken pieces with crushed pineapple, raisins, orange juice, wine, cinnamon and... - 28.883
Celery Crunch Casserole
1. Combine the evaporated milk and flour in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Set aside.
2. Tear the bread slice into small pieces. Place in a food processor or blender, and process into crumbs. Measure the crumbs. You should have 1/2... - 35.0639
Carrots And Chicken Amandine
Carrots And Chicken Amandine is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Carrots And Chicken Amandine dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 31.5569
Chicken Casserole With Artichoke Hearts
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Heat butter in saute pan; put in chicken.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; brown on both sides.
Put into casserole with drained artichokes.
Add onion and paprika to remaining fat; saute until onion is soft.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 39.8325
Across the grain, cut beef steak into strips.
In a casserole dish, mix hot chicken broth and cabbage.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 2 minutes.
Drain cabbage, reserving cooking liquid.
In a skillet, heat half the oil.
Lightly fry garlic.
Pour in... - 37.4816
Combine butter, celery and onion in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave on medium for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff poultry. - 23.8064