- » Almond Candy
Almond Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond candy recipes.
How To Make Almond Brittle And Praline
Learn how to make the most incredible and crunchy brittle you will ever have, not like those jaw breaking ones you see out there - Don't need a thermometer. You can add any type of nuts you want to your brittle and turn it into hazelnut,pistachio or even... - 135.226
Indian Badam Burfi
Today, we are going to have a rich dessert recipe from our Indian Chef. After proving herself an expert with Indian savory dishes she is now rocking with some very delicious desserts. She is making badam burfi with total ease and confidence as if she has been... - 124.018
Homemade Almond Roca
Why not make some homemade almond roca that is a toffee or chocolate coated with crushed almonds. View this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe and offers great gifting ideas too. Take a look to try out this homemade version of almond roca and... - 113.729
Calissons - Traditional French Candy
Today I'm making Calissons - a traditional French candy, dating back as early as the 12th century. They're not the quickest things to make, but the tangy candied peel, mixed with the ground almonds makes for an amazing treat, and they make fantastic gifts as... - 110.531
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 94.9881
Almond Divinity Squares
Almond Divinity Squares...as the name suggests, these are truly "divine"!! My kids love nuts and I try to incorporate them as much as possible. This snack, more a candy, is one of the few of the many items stocked and kept in my kitchen! A great comfort food,... - 49.341
Almond Candy Cane Cookies
Mix first 6 ingredients together well.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
Add food coloring to 1 portion.
Roll 1 tsp.
of each color dough into ropes about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) long.
Lay them side by... - 48.5113
Mix first syrup in a small, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer, and heat over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves; cook, uncovered, without stirring to 246° F.
Combine second syrup ingredients in a larger, heavy saucepan meanwhile, insert candy... - 48.2798
Divinity Nut Puffs
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, and water.
3) Cook, stirring several times, until the mixture boils.
4) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, until... - 47.1752
Almond Strawberry Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl combine all crumb mixture ingredients.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly (1 to 2 minutes).
Press on bottom of greased and floured 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 46.6403
Mix first four ingredients in heavy saucepan.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, until 250 °F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a hard ball.
Beat egg whites until... - 46.2843
Nutty Candy Squares
1. In a Dutch oven, mix sugar, milk, and cardamom mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
4. Take away from heat; add butter (do not... - 46.2185
Almond And Cherry Bars
1. In an electric mixer, place cherries and almonds. Grind till course.
2. Remove on to a bowl and add coconut. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, almond extract and honey and cream well.
4. Add ground mixture and mix well.
5.... - 44.5139
Almond Macaroon Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl combine all crumb mixture ingredients.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly (2 to 3 minutes).
Press crumb mixture on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges... - 44.4223
Almond Chocolate Bars
This recipe of Almond chocolate brownies was quiet good, that I kept trying them again and again. If the idea of chocolate sprinkled with almonds makes you swoon, you will definitely love the Almond chocolate bars. Why not give a try! - 42.1615
Cubaita Italian Almond Brittle
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. If necessary, shell almonds. Spread the nuts on a jelly-roll pan or cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden-brown. Chop almonds coarsely; put in a small bowl and set aside.
3. With a swivel-blade vegetable parer,... - 41.9833
Macaroon Almond Crumb Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, oil and 1 egg; beat on medium speed until crumbly.
Press firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, remaining egg and... - 40.201
1. Line a rectangular baking dish/ pan with wax paper and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom medium sauce pan, combine sugar and milk. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Increase flame and... - 39.847
Almond Filled Caramels
Butter a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Combine sugar, molasses, cream, and butter in a heavy saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat; cook rapidly, stirring gently, until mixture reaches 248Â°F... - 39.7473
Quick Almond Brittle
Place sugar, butter, and salt in electric skillet at 400°.
When sugar begins to melt, stir to blend.
Cook and stir till sugar dissolves and color is a light golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn control to 'off'; stir in 1/2 cup chopped almonds.
Pour into... - 39.5534
Coconut Almond Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flakes coconut, condensed milk, almonds and almond extract in it. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
3) Place the balls on waxed paper and cover with another sheet of... - 39.4375
Apricot Almond Balls
Put apricots through fine blade of meat grinder.
Place in the top of a double boiler, set over just boiling water, and mix in sugar, orange juice, and rind.
Cook, stirring now and then, 1/2 hour; mix in nuts and cook 5 minutes longer.
Cool in pan until just... - 38.596
Candy Blossom Cake
1- Grease bottoms of two 9-inch layer-cake pans; line with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Prepare cake mix; pour into the prepared cake pans, dividing the batter evenly.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till the centers spring back when... - 38.2866
Almond Squares is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Almond Squares using this recipe. - 38.2664
Almond Peanut Butter Squares
Line a 9-in square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy saucepan; add the sugar, honey and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil, without stirring, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat;... - 38.2052
1. Sieve icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix ground almonds and sugar into it
2. In another bowl, mix together egg and a few drops of almond essence and stir enough og it into the sugar mixture to make into a smooth, firm dough
3. Turn the mixture... - 38.0567
1) Take a cookie sheet and grease it well.
2) In heavy, medium skillet, combine almonds, sugar, and 1 cup water.
3) Boil the mixture, stirring until sugar melts.
4) Lower the heat; simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, until almonds make a... - 37.1609
Almond Brittle Candy
1) Grease a 9-inch pan with butter. Keep aside.
2) In a heavy... - 37.0076
Almond And Raisin Candy
1. Start by chopping the blanched almonds
2. In a saucepan, put the sugar and pour the evaporated milk, keep stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved, now add the butter to the pan
3. Now cook the ingredeints to soft balls stage... - 36.7984
Almond Toffee Bits
Combine sugar, salt, water, and butter in a large heavy pan; bring to a boil.
Add half the almonds and cook, stirring constantly to prevent scorching, until mixture reaches 300° (hard crack stage).
Remove from heat.
Stir in the remaining almonds and half the... - 36.1358
Chocolate Almond Truffles
1. Combine the cream, sugar and liqueur in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring to boiling; boil for 1 minute, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add both chocolates; stir until the chocolates are completely melted and... - 35.3892
Melt butter in a Dutch oven, add sugar and cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and boil mixture 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add 1 cup almonds and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches hard crack... - 35.227
1) Mix together nuts, flour and lemon rind and add almond essence and sufficient lemon juice to bind to a stiff consistency.
2) Now, cover and let it set.
3) When cold decorate as desired.
4) Serve Marzipan sliced. - 35.0249
Chocolate Almond Marshmallows
1) In a pan, over low heat, melt chocolate bits and margarine.
2) Take off the mixture from heat and fold in egg.
3) Blend in sugar and marshmallows and then figure the mixture into 1-inch balls.
4) Coat with nuts and then keep in refrigerator to allow... - 34.8277
Almond Potato Candy
In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, almonds, sugar, cocoa and almond extract; mix well.
Add melted chips and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Shape tea-spoonfuls into balls; roll in sugar or almonds. - 34.6285
Cook almonds, sugar and butter in a 9-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Stir constantly until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Spread on lightly buttered cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with salt.
Cool, then break into... - 34.089
Perked Up Penuche
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine the sugar, brown sugar, cream, milk, and coffee crystals. Cook over... - 33.886
Almond Filled Caramels
1. Butter a ISty 1 x 10 1 1/2 x 1-in. jelly roll pan.
2. Blanch, toast, salt almonds and set aside.
3. Heat sugar, molasses, cream and butter together in a saucepan.
4. Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Increase heat and cook rapidly, stirring... - 33.3464
Almond Butter Crunch
Heat butter in 3-quart glass ceramic casserole at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until melted; stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, or until mixture reads 290°F (soft crack stage) when tested with candy thermometer*.
Pour onto well... - 31.7421
Almond Crunch Candy
Butter an 8 x 8-inch shallow pan.
Melt butter in heavy frying pan; stir in honey.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture turns golden brown (about 7 minutes).
Spread mixture in prepared pan, working quickly, while still very... - 31.5463
1. Wash the almonds, blanch and peel the almonds till the skin over the almonds has been removed.
2. Place on a baking dish and cover with paper. Toast them in a moderately hot oven till they are golden brown.
3. In a large pan, heat the sugar and... - 31.5223
1. In a heavy pan, Add almonds and sugar and set over low flame until the sugar begins to caramelize
2. Keep cooking till the mixture it an evenly dark colden and nuts are glazed
3. Turn the heat off and pour the contents onto an oiled marbled surface,... - 31.2867
Pastel Almond Bark
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. - 30.8011
Melt butter in a Dutch oven; add sugar, and cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and boil 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add 1 cup almonds and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches hard crack stage... - 30.5751
Melt chocolate, in double boiler.
Stir until smooth and creamy.
Remove from heat and stir in almonds.
Spread on chilled, buttered cookie sheet.
Break into chunks. - 29.5608
Almond Butter Crunch
1. Place chopped almonds on a cookie sheet; toast in moderate oven (375°) 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
2. Combine the butter or margarine, sugar, corn syrup and water in a medium-size, heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to... - 28.8464
Mix almonds with confectioners' sugar.
Add almond extract and egg white, 1 teaspoon at a time, until almonds can be kneaded into a paste.
Tint, if desired. - 28.685
This is a really simple, 3 ingredient recipe! If you’ve never tried Larabars, you’re missing out. They are so yummy, and come in many different flavors. They are raw, gluten free and great for a snack (especially after a workout). I would have with a... - 28.0636
Almond Joy Fudge
This makes a excellent fudge for Christmas are if you are just craving something different - 22.2215
Dark Chocolate Caramel Almond Candy With Sea Salt
Just say the words dark chocolate, sea salt and caramel and odds are you'll have people listening. Add a few blackberries or other great fruit and you have something uniquely special. See our video to watch how easy it is to make. - 0
The brittle is a traditional Christmas dessert, tasty and easy to make. - 0
Almond Candy Recipes By Category