- » Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipes.
Butter Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, vanilla, and water, and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats. Add to butter mixture and blend well.... - 34.3678
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies bring back a lot of memories for me. A common snack at my mum's place, these cookies were always well stocked. Simply flavored with almond extract, these were my favorite meal time cookies! I sometimes like it with a little honey, but... - 44.0276
Ray Overton's Oatmeal Spice Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3) In a mixing bowl, with a beater, beat the butter and sugars together until light.
4) Beat egg and add to the sugar mixture with flavorings.
5) Sift together... - 47.6484
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl, put sugar, butter and oats.
3. Knead the mixture into firm dough.
4. Put egg and almond extract in the bowl and knead more until smooth.
5. Make the marble sized balls of it.
6. Take a... - 40.7616
Oatmeal Icebox Cookies
Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla; mix in dry ingredients, oatmeal, and nuts.
Divide dough in half, turn out on lightly floured board, and shape into 2 rolls about... - 44.8723
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 35.904
Butter Crunch Cookies
Cream the butter or margarine.
Gradually add the sugar.
When well mixed, add the egg and almond extract.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to first mixture, mix.
Add the oatmeal and Grape Nut.
Shape into... - 43.6734
All Oatmeal Crunches
1. Into large bowl, measure first 6 ingredients. With mixer at medium speed, beat ingredients until light and fluffy, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in oats and almonds; knead until mixture holds together.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 29.4001
Oatmeal Date Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in buttermilk, honey, egg, vanilla, and almond extract until well blended.
2. Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt... - 32.8796
Pan Seared Oatmeal
Admit it, oatmeal has an image problem. As tasty as it is, and I am not just talking cookies here, it's rather unattractive to look at. But with a little pan-searing, you can turn the lumpy and gooey mixture into something divine. - 117.234
Spiced Cookies In-a-hurry
Place in a microwave-safe bowl the butter or margarine and milk.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add sugar, cocoa and salt.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Microwave 1 more minute at HIGH.
Add vanilla or almond extract and peanut butter.
Stir until... - 42.0731
Delicately Crispy Coconut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 10 ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until fluffy.
Add flour and beat well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
Flatten slightly with glass or fork after dipping... - 42.2781
Vanilla Slice And Bake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugars, beating until the mixture is light and creamy.
4. Blend in the eggs and... - 47.2006
Swedish Baked Apple Dessert
Melt 6 tablespoons of the margarine in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium heat.
Add cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; stir over heat for 3 minutes.
Transfer crumbs to bowl; set aside.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons margarine, sliced apples, 1... - 38.279
Rum Mocha Cheesecake
Rum Mocha Cheesecake has a great taste. Rum Mocha Cheesecake gets its taste from cream cheese mixed with eggs and flavored with dark rum. Rum Mocha Cheesecake inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 46.574