- » Almond Beverage
Almond Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond beverage recipes.
Almond And Strawberry Summer Smoothie
Check out this video that makes a smoothie which is appealing and appetizing as ever. Here fresh cilantro gives a surprise twist to the taste. Try this refreshing raw summer smoothie on a hot summer day and enjoy the flavors of the season! - 119.092
Pumpkin Pie Almond Spice Drink
This recipe tastes like Pumpkin Pie in a glass. We use fresh pumpkin, apple, seasonings and almonds for making milk. The PowerGrind Pro makes it easy and delicious. - 117.891
Homemade Almond Milk
Are you lactose intolerant? Do you miss having milk? Try this Homemade Almond Milk recipe. This drink is super easy to make as it uses just three ingredients. It is creamy, delicious, nutritious and a healthy drink. Cheers! - 117.003
Almond Milk And Coconut Milk
If you are worried about getting toxins from your over-the-counter readily available milk products, there is no need to fret anymore. Watch this video to find out how to make Almond Milk and Coconut Milk at home. It is nutritious to have it as it is and can... - 112.899
Linda Kordich makes delicious Almond Milk with the all new Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juice extractor. - 110.578
Raw Dairy-free Chai Latte
If you are looking for something that will keep you from running out to Starbuck's, this is it! Here is a raw, caffeine-free, non-dairy, sugar-free version of Chai Latte along with a sweet treat, that will curb your desire to visit a coffee shop on a cold... - 110.512
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 110.132
Almond Milk With Blueberries
Linda Kordich, wife of Jay Kordich the Father of Juicing, using The PowerGrind Pro juicer to make Almond Milk and Blueberry. This is possible because of the grinding step within the PowerGrind Pro, not available on any other juice machine. - 109.177
Quick Almond Milk
Make your own fresh almond milk at home for a fresher, creamier beverage and a healthier environment. The process could not be simpler and you will also end up with almond pulp which can be dehydrated into almond flour. This is a raw, vegan, non-dairy, no soy... - 107.421
Strawberry Almond Milk Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the strawberries, vanilla extract, salt, almond milk and agave.
2. Blend all ingredients on high speed for about 3 minutes or until smooth.
3. Serve the strawberry almond milk chilled. - 103.508
Coconut And Almond Milk Smoothie
Do you want to drink something delicious to have in the morning or after a great work out? This video for an excellent summer smoothie is perfect for you. Watch this impressive video and you'll want to make this amazing coconut, almond milk and lean protein... - 103.477
Have you ever wondered how would a classic cocktail taste without the alcohol? Deliciously healthy is the answer for this eggless eggnog. Take a look at this video for the details of this decadent drink, you will love its great flavor and the smooth texture. - 103.272
Easy Almond Milk
1. Add all in a blender and process until smooth for about 2 minutes.
2. Strain through eco bag made out of 100 percent organic cotton.
3. Spread the sieved almond residue over a dehydrator tray and grind to make almond flour.
4. Transfer the almond... - 98.4391
Almond And Date Milk
Almond, dates and vanilla are blended together to make this healthy milk. Something to give a try at if your on a diet. Boosts your protein intake with the goodness of this milk. - 97.5846
Hot Cocoa Almond Milk
Who doesn't like hot cocoa milk. View this excellent video that shares an incredible recipe for a nutritious and healthy hot cocoa prepared with almond milk. Take a look at this wonderful video and you would surely be amazed with the idea for this delicious... - 96.3681
Orange Almond Milk Smoothie
Oranges like never before ! A healthy and refreshing drink to make you feel wholesome and cool the whole day. It combines the richness of almond milk with the goodness of oranges thus ensuring you get all the healthy vitamins you need - at the same time act... - 96.2676
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
Homemade All-natural Almond Milk
For people who are lactose-intolerant, almond milk is an excellent substitute. Commercially prepared almond milks are loaded with sugar, synthetic vitamins and minerals to make it resemble dairy when comparing nutrition facts panels. Here's a simple recipe... - 95.4729
8 year old Jana (pronounced Yana) teaches us how to make a simple almond milk that can be used in lots of other recipes too:)
Enjoy! - 95.1233
Raw Almond Milk
For those tired of eating high calorie food and want to switch to something healthy and raw, this Almond milk recipe is for you. With expertise of chef Karen Knowler you can stir goodness into your health in minutes. Stay healthy with this delicately flavored... - 93.9988
Raw Vegan Almond Milk & Chocolate Milk
Marta shares a quick and easy recipe to make Raw Vegan Almond Milk & Chocolate Milk. Yep, they have all the nutrients in them and they will also taste really good. Watch and learn, how to make these from this video! Bon Appétit! - 93.9729
Coffee Almond Frappucino
Cool Beverages are a treat during summer and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Pachi blending coffee with ice and milk to make Coffee Almond Frap. Great after a hot sunny day! - 89.5244
Raw Almond Milk
Almonds are known for their nutrition values as well as taste. Here is a video showing how to make almond milk using raw almonds that can be had as it is or used in other recipes. Healthy milk substitute! - 86.047
Blended Vegan Vanilla Almond Milk
Not very fond of soy milk but don't know what to do? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect vegan vanilla almond milk, a definite treat for everyone. This yummy milk recipe is easy and quick and promises to yield a drink so tasty and healthy that... - 84.2883
Vegan Anti Aging Almond Milk
Looking for an easy way to make almond milk, the perfect vegan alternative to regular milk? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make the perfect almond milk! - 81.5234
Perfect Almond Milk
No need to use the store bought cans of almond milk anymore. You can make it fresh right in your kitchen. Just follow the simple steps demonstrated in this video and learn how you can churn out fresh almond milk almost effortlessly. Don't give it a miss. - 81.0795
Wondering how to prepare the perfect Almond Milk at home? Watch this video to learn the simple procedure to prepare this totally delicious and healthy almond milk in your own kitchen. - 81.0279
Raw Vegan Almond Milk
Don't want to buy almond milk from the store anymore? That's definitely a good decision! Make your own batch at home...this video is here to help! Learn to make perfectly smooth almond milk that promises to taste really good and is also extremely healthy.... - 79.5733
Homemade Almond Milk
This video is a creation of MadelineEyer. You can visit MadelineEyer for complete recipes, and more videos. - 79.1659
Carrot And Almond Tonic
How about a nice tonic for yourself to allow your body to thank you for? Then blend together some carrots and almonds and give yourself a glass of nutty milk! An easy recipe shown in the video! See the recipe for more! - 78.9491
Raw Almond Milk
Almonds are rich in essential nutrients and good in any form. Check out the video showing how to make almond milk using raw soaked almonds alone in simple child-friendly steps. Rawness good and reachable for one and all! - 78.7755
Healthy Chocolate Almond Smoothie
Do you like to kick start your day with a Healthy Smoothie? Try this yummy variation today. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare Healthy Chocolate Almond Smoothie, you will love it for sure. - 65.8586
Raw Almond Milk With Nut Nog
All you raw food lovers, you are in for a treat today. Check out the video of the yummy and tasty Almond Milk and Nut Nog. A great raw milk beverage which is not only healthy but tasty too and it hardly takes a couple of minutes to prepare. - 59.6615
Summertime Fruit Punch
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together the orange and lemon rind, water and sugar.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 5 minutes. Allow concoction to chill.
3) Stir the almond extract and fruit juice into the cooled... - 45.2466
Spicy Orange Almond Tea
Pour 2 cups boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bags.
Set steeped tea aside.
Combine 1 cup water, cinnamon sticks, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan,- bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer for 10... - 44.388
1)In a blender container, blend first seven ingredients finely with some water.
2)Using a muslin cloth, strain the mixture.
3)Add milk, sugar and water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved.
4)Add crushed ice and serve the drink. - 44.2161
Almond Filled Coffee Ring
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105Â°F.to 115Â°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80Â°F.
to 90Â°F.) for compressed.
Let stand a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Stir in sugar, salt, milk, and egg.
Add 1 1/2 cups sifted... - 41.4464
Front Porch Tea
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan, to prepare sugar syrup, by combining 2 cups of water and sugar.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and cook until the sugar dissolves completely. Set the syrup aside.
3) Use a 4-quart pitcher or bowl, to pour in... - 41.1851
1) In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk and water.
2) To this, add the ground almonds, almond essence and sugar.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir well.
4) Over Defrost/Low setting, cook for 30 minutes, stirring in between, until the... - 41.1707
Chocolate Almond Coffee
1. In a bowl add coffee beans, cocoa, and nutmeg. Toss well.
2. Put mixture in coffee grinder container and process to medium grind.
3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble drip coffee maker.
4. Layer a paper filter or filter basket with... - 41.1433
This Almond Beverage is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough nutrients on their diet. This recipe for Almond Beverage is bursting full of benefits of almonds and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge... - 40.8544
Day before: Freeze grapes in one bunch on cookie sheet overnight.
In large kettle, combine cranberry juice, sugar, allspice and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling, then simmer 10 minutes; strain, discarding spices.
Refrigerate overnight to chill.
Just before serving:... - 40.0521
Badaam Barsaat Drink
1)In a blender, grind the first 3 ingredients.
2)Stir in water and sugar and mix whisk briskly. Chill for some time.
3)Sprinkle rose water and add crushed ice to each individual serving. Serve. - 39.0328
Put almonds in blender container; blend till finely chopped.
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla.
Combine flour, salt, and nuts; add to creamed mixture.
Shape in 1-inch balls.
Bake on greased cookie sheet at 325° for 20 minutes.
Roll in sugar. - 38.8014
Pineapple Almond Shake
1) In a blender grind almonds to a fine powder
2) Mix all the ingredients.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Fill into 3 large drinking glasses. - 38.128
Are you a tea lover? This Almong tea, mildly flavored with almond extract, grated lemon rind and brewed is any tea lover's delight. Take a sip and you would know just what I am talking about. - 37.8254
Hi Protein Drink
1) In a bowl, pour 1 cup water and add all the ingredients to soak for overnight.
2) In your blender, add all the soaked ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve by sprinkling chopped cashews or roasted almonds. - 37.2206
1. Into a wine bowl add all ingredients, except sugar and stand for a few hours.
2. In a sugar holder, across wine bowl place sugar loaf or cubes.
3. Over the sugar ladle some of the brandy mixture and ignite.
4. When all sugar has melted put out... - 36.309
Fruited Almond Float
Sprinkle gelatin over 2/3 cup of the cold water in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until dissolved.
Stir remaining water, the milk and almond extract into gelatin.
Four into baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Chill until firm.
Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares or... - 35.8518
Valsad Ni Kanji
Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight jar for upto 2-3 months.
Put 1 tsp in a cup of hot milk, mix well and add sugar to taste.
Excellent after childbirth or long illnesses. - 35.6318
Set oven to 350°F
1. Beat the eggs. Add all ingredient except the cinnamon. Blend well. Pour mixture into 6 or 8 ramekin dishes (depending on size). Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
2. Place ramekin inside a larger baking dish of cool water. (The water should be at... - 34.7518
Sookha Singora Ni Kanji
Powder nuts and char magaz.
Mix with chestnut powder and water to make a paste.
Add milk and bring to boil slowly.
Add sugar and serve hot. - 34.5714
In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in sugar; cool.
In a blender, process cream at high speed for 30 seconds or until thickened.
Add tea mixture; process until blended.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish... - 32.8181
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients. Blend thoroughly to make a smooth mixture.
2) Serve by garnishing with a dash of nutmeg. - 32.6449
Plantation Almond Tea
Place tea bags, sugar and lemon juice in teapot or container.
Pour boiling water over tea mixture.
Cover; let steep about 10 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Add remaining ingredients to tea; stir.
Pour tea mixture over ice.
If desired, garnish with lemon slices. - 31.9252
Badam Ne Magaz Ni Kanji
Mix milk, almond powder, and char magaz.
Put in a pan and bring to boil slowly, stirring constantly.
Add nutmeg, cardamom and sugar to taste.
Drink hot. - 31.8615
Almond Coffee Cream
Heat milk in small saucepan just until bubbles form around the edges.
Stir in strong coffee and 1 teaspoon sugar; cook until piping hot, stirring occasionally.
Taste; add more sugar, if you wish.
Remove from the heat and stir in almond flavouring or... - 30.9093
Almond Apple Milk
1) In a blender, add all ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Serve immediately by garnishing with nutmeg powder, if desired. - 30.7927
Almond Milk Shake
1. In a shaker glass, combine and shake all ingredients thoroughly untill well blended.
2. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy it chilled. - 30.4523
Toasted Almond Cocktail
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients together until smooth and frothy.
2) Pour equally into two chilled 4-ounce rock glasses and serve immediately. - 30.0714
Microwave Brandied Almond Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Creme de Almond and brandy.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 29.5657
Almond Coffee Delight
1) In an electric blender container put all ingredients and beat until frothy.
2) Serve almond coffee delight chilled. - 29.3096
1) In a blender add almonds with small amount of water. Blend till smooth.
2) Add water to desired thickness.
3) Add honey if desired for added flavor. - 28.798
Almond Ice Milk
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and honey to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring to dissolve the honey, 4 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the ground blanched almonds and the almond extract until completely combined.
Fill a large... - 28.6797
Hot Chocolate With Almond Milk
This classic is kicked up a notch with using the ever so popular almond milk. It adds a smooth vanilla and almond flavor which takes this hot chocolate a step above the rest. - 28.6093
If you are tired of your cup of normal tea, try out this novel Almond Tea which is basically boiled almond extract ! This Almond Tea is not only healthy but tasty too ! Just try it out this evening in place of tea and let me know if you like it ! - 28.4722
Banana Almond Milk Shake
1) Take a blender and add bananas, almond milk and nutmeg (to taste).
2) Blend well, until smooth and place in the refrigerator.
3) Serve chilled. - 28.2055
Almond Vanilla Hot Cocoa
In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt.
Stir in milk and water.
Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
Remove from the heat; stir in extracts. - 27.8149
Combine water, sugar, and lemon juice in a Dutch oven, simmer 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, cook until thoroughly heated. - 26.4206
Blend all ingredients together until creamy.
Chill and serve as you would dairy milk.
Do not keep more than 24 hours.
For variety, substitute one cup of water and one tablespoon of maple syrup for the apple juice.
Try it over granola. - 25.9759
Warm Vanilla Almond Milk
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat just until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Pour into serving mugs.
If desired, sprinkle with nutmeg, and garnish with cinnamon sticks. - 25.568
Fresh Almond Milk
GETTING READY 1) Fill a large skillet with 1/2 of water and boil it. 2) Place the almonds in the boiling water and blanch them. ... - 25.5487
Combine tea, water, lemonade concentrate, sugar, and almond flavoring in a large pitcher.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Serve over ice. - 24.8954
Brandied Almond Coffee
Brandied Almond Coffee is an easy to prepare beverage which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Brandied Almond Coffee, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 24.207
Dubonnet Almond Punch
Heat the Dubonnet and Amaretto with the allspice, cloves and one of the oranges, thinly sliced. Heat almost to boiling point. Squeeze the juice from the remaining oranges and add to the punch with the boiling water. Serve hot. - 22.2175
Butter Almond Frappe
Put all the ingredients into a food processor or blender.
Blend at the highest speed until the ice is liquefied. - 19.8597
Raw Almond Milk
This video is a creation of RawFoodMuscle. You can visit RawFoodMuscle for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.2701
Hazelnut Almond Milk Latte
1. Into a coffee mug, add the hazelnut powder, nescafe powder, sugar and cinnamon powder.
2. Pour in the hot almond milk.
3. Stir till all is combined.
4. Serve hot with cookies. - 0
Milk flavored with natural sweetness from dates, full of essential nutrients from almonds. Great way to add nuts to your diet. - 0
A traditional Middle Eastern drink. It is very rich in taste and texture. It is very popular during Ramazan Month. Made almost everyday in every Muslim household. Best served cold after a hearty meal to cool your stomach. - 0
Two Methods For Making Almond Milk
Raw Food Chef Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution shows you two ways to make your own almond milk. She shows you a fast recipe for almond milk that is ideal if you forgot to soak almonds, and the conventional almond milk recipes. - 0
Almond Milk -how To Make Almond Milk
In this video I show how to make homemade almond milk. You will need a high power blender to make this recipe. It is quite easy to make. You ca keep this recipe low carb by using low carb sweeteners. - 0
1. Soak almonds in water overnight.
2. In a blender, blend the almonds along with water until smooth.
3. Once done strain the almond milk with the help of the cheese cloth.
4. Store it in a jar and keep it in the fridge to... - 0
Star Spangled Banner Drink With Jay And Linda Kordich
To celebrate our nation's birthday, here is a great tasting combination of red, white and blue. Raspberries, Almond Milk and Blueberries, plus some apple for sweetness. We can make this combo in one step with the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer. No extra... - 0
Homemade Fresh Almond Milk, Ep52
In today’s video I show you how to make an easy homemade almond milk. This almond milk is way better than any almond milk you are going to buy at the grocery store– this almond milk is fresh and full of 100% wholesome ingredients! Also stay tuned, the... - 0