- » Almond Bar
Almond Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond bar recipes.
Strawberry Oat Bars
1. Ground the almonds, oats, vanilla and dates in a processor.
2. In a mold, pat the mixture gently to form a crust.
3. In a blending jar, combine strawberries, honey and chia seeds. Blend for a few minutes to make puree.
4. Pour the strawberry puree... - 84.7483
Almond bars have been one of my favorites since childhood. These almond bars are an old family favorite. Baked with almonds and coconut along with flour, eggs and vanilla, the almond bars can be stored in airtight containers and served as delicious homemade... - 49.375
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme are simply one of the most delicious dessert I have come across. I prepare it for my tots for holidays. Serve the Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 47.3499
Crunchy Almond Bars
Grease a 16" x 11" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375° (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
Beat in egg and almond extract.
Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Stir in almonds, candied cherries,... - 47.2226
Apple Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until butter cut into pea sized... - 47.1401
Almond Spice Bars
Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Sift flour with baking powder; add ground almonds, candied peel, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice.
Stir flour mixture into egg mixture to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or... - 46.8872
Chocolate Almond Bars
To make cookie dough, beat butter, powdered sugar, eggs, milk and lemon peel in a large bowl.
Knead flour and almonds into butter mixture to make a dough.
On a floured surface, roll half the dough into a long thin rope, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in... - 46.103
Almond Coconut Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Make a light and fluffy mix of the butter and sugar.
3) Now, add the egg, vanilla and coconut into it, mixing thoroughly.
4) Add into this the flour, salt and baking powder and the ground... - 45.863
Combine the sugar and almonds.
Remove and set aside 1/2 cup.
Cream the shortening with the remaining sugar-almond mixture.
Beat in the egg, then the egg yolk; beat well.
Add the flour, lemon juice, and peel; mix thoroughly.
Spread the mixture in a greased... - 45.0627
Chocolate Almond Bar Pie
Roll zwiebach into fine crumbs and mix thoroughly with butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 10 minutes.
Put chocolate bars, almonds, marshmallows, milk, and salt in top of double boiler and melt over hot... - 43.9676
Chocolate Almond Coconut Bars
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9-inch square or 11x7-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and margarine at medium speed until fine crumbs form.
Press in bottom of prepared pan.
In same bowl,... - 43.0311
Place steel blade in work bowl; add flour and butter.
Process with on/off turns till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Have ice cold water in cup.
With machine running pour ice cold water all at once through feed tube.
Process about 20 seconds or till most of... - 42.4277
Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon rind, and egg yolk; knead in the almonds and flour.
Chill the dough overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough about 1/8 inch (3-4 mm) thick and cut into rectangles of 1 2/3 x 1 inch (4 1/2 x 2... - 42.4003
Chocolate Glazed Almond Bars
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and salt.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Pat into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degree for 18-22 minutes or until edges are lightly... - 42.0385
Almond Butter Bars
Beat the butter and sugar until they are light and creamy.
Beat in the egg yolks and the vanilla and almond extracts.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
Fold the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
Cover and chill the dough for at least 1... - 41.6532
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Follow the instructions on the package to make the pie mix.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a rectangle of about 12x8-inches.
4) Roll the dough loosely around the... - 39.9046
Coconut Almond Mound Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch pan.
Combine crumbs, butter and powdered sugar in large bowl until blended and smooth.
Press on bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or just until golden.
Combine coconut and milk in small bowl;... - 39.0521
Date Almond Bars
Rub together, pat into 8"x8" pan and bake 10 minutes at 350° F.
Cook together until dates are soft, then add 8 rolled graham wafers and 1 beaten egg, vanilla and salt.
Pour filling over base.
Bake 15 minutes at 350° F.
When cool, iced with icing.
Top with... - 38.5398
Almond Coconut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and lightly flour 8x8x2-inch pan.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Stir in brown sugar.
Lightly beat in egg and almond extract.
Mix coconut with dry ingredients... - 37.4088
Almond Mocha Bars
Cream butter and brown sugar well.
Add almond extract.
Blend in combined dry ingredients.
Add chocolate and nuts.
Press dough in a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch cookie sheet.
Cut while bars are warm. - 34.5521
Unbelievably Almondy Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter, almond paste, and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, Amaretto, vanilla, and salt.
2. Stir in flour and 1/2 cup chopped almonds. Turn... - 32.8685
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together butter or margarine, sugar and almond extract in medium bowl until light and fluffy. With mixer at low speed, gently stir in flour just until blended.
2. Roll dough into 14 x 7-inch rectangle directly onto... - 25.1468
Almond Bar Recipes By Category