- » Almond Apple Crisp
Almond Apple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond apple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond apple crisp recipes.
Easy Apple Crisp Dessert
Here's a great way to use up all those apples in your pantry. Watch this video to learn a classic Apple Crisp recipe with a twist. This dish never fails to impress as a dessert. Treat your family to this American delicacy today, appreciation is guaranteed. - 104.807
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.915
Apple Berry Crisp
Do you love dessert? Here is a recipe of healthy dessert, which you are surely going to enjoy for any special family occasion. The combination of apple and fruits with oats and whole wheat flour offers plenty of nutritional contents. Taste wise it is too good... - 114.213
Baked Apple Crisp
If you want to satiate your sweet tooth, here is a recipe worth trying! Baked Apple Crisp is a wonderful recipe to cook for your family and friends. Whether you like apples, or you love dessert or both, you can’t get just enough of this recipe. So, try it! - 129.226
Crunchy Apple Crisp
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine apples, water, 4 teaspoons brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss lightly to coat apples.
Place apple mixture in 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake about 30 minutes... - 34.5537
Mint Apple Crisp
Gradually add sugars to eggs; beat well.
Add flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Fold in apples, mint flavoring, and nuts.
Pour into greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
Bake in 350°F oven 30 minutes. - 33.243
Northwest Apple Ginger Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prepare the topping, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Add butter and rub in until coarse crumbs form. Stir in almonds and ginger.
3. To prepare the filling, combine apples, cherries, sugar, lem - 29.2928
Healthy Apple Crisp With Maple Cream
How often are you worried about using up the stock lying in the refrigerator before grocery shopping? The chef in the video has similar concern. She has some apples with her and wants to use them up into a glorious recipe. Watch the video to know how. - 104.785
Apple Pear Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch square baking dish and mix all fruit filling ingredients.
3) Cook in microwave at Power Hi for 10 minutes stirring every 3 minutes.
4) Prepare topping in a small mixing bowl mixing... - 47.5563
Apple And Almond Paradise Pudding
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the rice and milk and bring the mixture slowly to the simmering point.
2) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 25 minutes or till the rice has cooked well otherwise but is still a little hard in... - 48.3531
Lady Apple Crispy
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Dessert Canapés: Bite-Sized Sweets for Easy Entertaining
To me, apple crisp means Sunday dinner desserts at my grandmother's when I was a child. I still use her recipe, written in her handwriting on a faded index card. This... - 39.7521
Raspberry Pear Crisp
Let frozen raspberries stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
Do not drain.
In a large bowl combine granulated sugar and the 1 tablespoon flour.
Stir in berries, pears, orange juice, and almond extract.
Transfer to a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
In a... - 41.5564
Mixed Fruit Crisp
Place fruit in greased or Pam-sprayed 8-1/2 x 11-inch dish.
Sprinkle sugar, if needed.
Sprinkle dry muffin mix over fruit.
Cut up margarine and dot dry mixture.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Microwave on high for 12-14 minutes.
Turn 1/4 turn after 6-8... - 36.1438
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C 375Â°F, gas 5.
Divide the pastry in two, and roll out each piece to a large circle.
Using a 20 cm (8 in) saucepan lid, cut out two smoothly edged circles.
Use the trimmings to make 8 thin strips of pastry, each 10 cm (4 in)... - 39.6129
Almond Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook almonds in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
Add apples, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, thyme, and pepper; cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in rice; cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve or use as stuffing for... - 31.5066
Almond Pancakes With Cinnamon Butter
To make the butter, beat all the ingredients together.
Spoon into pots, level the surface, cover with plastic, wrap and refrigerate.
Remove from the refrigerator at; least 30 minutes before serving.
Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together in a... - 44.2683
Spinach Bacon And Apple Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients with salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp.
Drain well on paper towels.
Crumble and set... - 44.7055
Apple Brown Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet until browned. Drain off any drippings and transfer sausage to large bowl. Stir in rice. Add olive oil to same skillet with apple, onion, celery, mushrooms, raisins, poultry seasoning, thyme... - 28.9853
Waldorf Salad With A Danish Touch
1. In a chilled salad bowl toss together apples and lemon juice. Then add almonds, celery, and mayonnaise; toss.
2. Add blue cheese; then lightly toss all together. - 26.3007
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a pan melt butter and add breadcrumbs. Fry for 3 minutes until lightly toasted.
3. Slice the apples finely and mix with raisins, flaked almonds, cinnamon, lemon rind and maple... - 48.3165
Apple Strudel Hungarian
1. Sift the flour and salt together into a mixing bowl; add the egg and water and mix with a pastry blender. Remove the dough to a lightly floured board and knead it with your hands until the dough is elastic and no longer sticks to the board. Clean the... - 39.1344
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 45.6954
Spicy Apples And Rice
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand to plump them, then drain.
Cook celery and onion in butter until tender crisp.
Stir in spices, rice and raisins.
Add apple, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 33.4936
Pull out retes dough until thin and when it has dried, dust with fine bread crumbs and sprinkle with melted fat.
Spread pared and thinly sliced cooking apples on the dough and dredge with grated walnuts (or almonds), and castor sugar flavoured with... - 31.065
Apple Strudel Filling
1) Preheat oven to 450Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and mix together apples, sugar, cinnamon, raisins and lemon peel in it.
3) Top the 3-inch strip of Strudel with ground almonds and then evenly spread the apple... - 40.9771
Apple-Marzipan Kuchen is an amazing version of cake which you will always love to include in your dessert menu. The amazingly delicious apple and apricot preserve combination will give you a huge fan following! - 44.9399
Easy Apple Strudel
Finely slice apple quarters crosswise.
Place in bowl and toss with sugar, nuts, raisins, lemon rind and cinnamon; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on damp tea towel.
Cover remaining phyllo with damp cloth.
Brush sheet with some of the butter; sprinkle with... - 43.2117
Spinach Salad With Bacon & Apples
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; wash leaves, drain well, and chill for at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain (reserving 1 tablespoon drippings), crumble, and set aside.
Place almonds in remaining... - 38.4093
Curried Turkey Soup
Crispy bacon and diced apples is the lifeline for Curried Turkey Soup. Despite the cooked turkey, the turkey stock and the curry powder, the recipe is always incomplete without diced apple. How else can a chef be more creative than mixing meat stock in... - 47.9413
Waldorf Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package instructions; rinse in cold water and drain.
Stir together mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, sugar and salt in large bowl.
Add macaroni, orange sections, apple and celery; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2... - 34.39
1.Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add onion and cook gently until onion is limp but not browned. Stir in flour, salt, ginger, and curry powder. Cook over low heat 1 minute. Remove from heat.
2. Gradually stir in milk. Return to heat and cook, stirring... - 37.7266
Seb Aur Strawberry Ki Neori
Cook apples with the ground sugar.
When soft, add strawberries and almonds.Blend and reserve.
Mix sieved flour with baking powder and salt.
Add the butter to make a breadcrumb-like mixture.
Add cold water and make a stiff dough.
Cover and keep for 30... - 38.8413
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 1 minute. - 36.3644
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 45.8325
Swiss Health Cereal
Swiss health cereal is a mixed oat and fruits breakfast cereal combo. Served with milk with yogurt and ground cinnamon as topping, the swiss health cereal is filling and nutritious along with a great taste. - 30.0472
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
2. Add onions and apple and sauté till golden and soft
3. Blend in the flour and curry powder and sauté till it starts to foam
4. Gradually pour in the stock and stir till blended to make a... - 46.8446
Curried Chicken Salad
1) In large saucepan, place chicken breasts with water to cover.
2) Stir in whole celery stalk to chicken and simmer 25 to 30 minutes.
3) In a small skillet, melt butter and sauté almonds for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Using slotted spoon... - 46.4452
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
Picadillo stuffed peppers is a beef stuffed peppers recipe. Flavored with a medley of spices, the beef filling also has apples and raisins in it and almonds for a mildly sweet and nutty taste. Baked in the oven, they are best served warm and fresh as a side. - 36.6463
Granola With Cranberries
1. In a saucepan, add honey with apple juice, heat, stir until almost boiling. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a pan, add oats, toasted wheat germ, almonds and pour honey mixture over it and toss until well mixed and the grains... - 42.8907
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut thin slice from top of each pepper. Chop enough pepper tops to make 1/2 cup; set aside. Remove and discard inner membranes and seeds from peppers. Place pepper shells in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5... - 33.8147
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Royal Elizabethan Breakfast
1. Preheat the broiler on medium high.
2. Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil.
3. Evenly spread the sunflower seeds and almonds on foil covered baking tray.
4. Place on level nearest to broiler heat source.
5. Toast for about two or... - 46.3381
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 45.1981
Chicken Salad Spread
Place all ingredients in food processor bowl and process with metal blade until coarsely chopped.
Chop finely for canapes. - 28.9113
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.7002
The Greatest Granola
Granola is the perfect breakfast cereal. Loaded with protein and natural fiber, it's a great way for you and the kids to start the day or get a quick mid-morning or afternoon "pick me up." The delicious combination of tastes and textures keeps this from... - 34.2294
Sunday Leg Of Lamb
This Sunday Leg of Lamb tastes incredible ! Try these lamb legs with almond and bread crumb stuffings with poached apples and vegetables, in wine sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Sunday Leg of Lamb are welcome. - 38.0993
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.3888
Healthier Baked Fruit Filled Spring Rolls
Ever thought of having a sweet spring roll? Yes you heard right. A fruit filled spring roll that will certainly satisfy your sweet cravings. The natural sweetness of the fruits, the added crunch of nuts and the feel of the crisp outside and moist interiors is... - 0
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0