- » Almond Appetizer
Almond Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond appetizer recipes.
Puff Pastries With Tomato, Cranberry & Almond Pesto
Are you looking for some cocktail party appetizers? Take a look at this terrific video that shows a perfect way to entertain your guests with some awesome puff pastry tarts topped with a super flavorful tomato cranberry pesto. The video in impressive and... - 127.244
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.237
Orange Almond And Lettuce Salad
Orange Almond and Lettuce Salad is a delicious treat. It is a beautiful appetizer and it can double up as a gourmet side dish. The fruit and nut give it a nice contrast of texture. Watch this video for the details of this elegant salad. - 109.987
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls
If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you are going to love these Nori rolls. Enriched with the goodness of rice and vegetables, this dish makes for a healthy bite. Watch this video for more details! - 97.2933
Italian Pasta And Almond Dessert
How about an Italian appetizer snack along with a dipping side, here are recipes to do just that. Check out Gabriele along with Debi making Pasta Primavera- raw tomato pesto sauce and Cantuccini Di Prato - simple and easy almond cookies. Enough to satiate... - 81.8089
Almond Soup With Picota Cherries
1. Soak the bread in the water for around 15 minutes until the pieces are soggy.
2. Put the softened bread and the water in a food processor with the almonds, garlic and
olive oil and blitz until smooth.
3. Season to taste with sherry... - 57.0186
Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice
I am in love with this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. Serve this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 50.7638
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into bite size pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and soak in the milk. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the soaked bread, milk and chopped... - 50.5351
Broccoli Almond Soup
Broccoli Almond Soup is a yummy soup that brings to the dining table a unique and addictive flavor. Try this Broccoli Almond Soup, its simply irresistible! - 49.3582
Almond Cigars are a delightful addition to your dinner spread for your party. This tasty appetizer will surely get your guests rushing to the table and asking for second serves sooner than you can imagine!! Trust me, the Almond Cigars is going to be a hit!... - 48.1363
Garden Salad With Almonds And Oranges
1) In a saucepan, place together almonds and 1/4 cup sugar.
2) Heat the almond mixture, stirring until sugar browns.
3) Remove the pan off the heat.
4) Spread the caramelized almonds on an ungreased cookie sheet and allow to cool.
5) Break the... - 47.5137
1 In a grinder jar, grind blanched almonds finely.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in the chopped onion and green chillies, fry until light brown.
4 In a pan, boil the milk with butter.
5 Add in sifted flour and stir it over heat until it... - 47.2512
Almond And Bread Sauce
1. In a pan, put milk, peppercorns, onion and garlic.
2. Cook and bring it to the boil.
3. Once done, let it cool for 30 mins.
4. Strain the mix and take out the peppercorns.
5. Pour the onion, milk and garlic mix back to the pan.
6. Add almonds to it... - 46.6751
Saffron Rice And Almond Salad
1) In a saucepan, heat water along with salt and saffron. Put the rice, and bring to the boil. Simmer on low heat for cooking covered for about 20 to 25 minutes till the water evaporates and rice is soft.
2) Turn off the heat and keep rice aside.
3) In... - 46.3701
Almond Quiche Lorraine
In a small skillet cook the chopped onion in the butter or margarine till the onion is tender but not brown.
In a bowl stir to-gether the beaten eggs, light cream, milk, flour, salt, and nutmeg.
Stir in the cooked onion, shredded Swiss cheese, and toasted... - 46.3427
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.3306
Celery And Almond Soup
Celery And Almond Soup is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Celery And Almond Soup last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 46.1332
Orange And Almond Salad
1 On a platter, arrange chopped lettuce.
2 Peel the orange by trimming a slice of skin from the top and bottom of the orange down to the flesh.
3 Stand the orange in an upright position and cut off the remaining peel, working from top to bottom... - 45.9739
Almond Cream Soup
The almond cream soup is a luxuirously tasty and delightful recipe made with almonds along with vegetables. Prepared with heavy cream, the almond soup is spiced with mace and can be served both warm or chilled as an appetizer. - 45.4559
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
Melt two tablespoons butter in a pan, and add vegetables.
Add water and salt.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender.
Liquidise the cooked vegetables and pass through sieve.
Combine milk and cornflour and add it to the strained soup.
Simmer for five... - 44.7356
Almond And Green Bean Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Into a large saucepan, pour just enough eater to come to a depth of about 2-inches.
3) Add salt to taste to the water and bring to a boil.
4) Add the beans and bring the water back to a... - 44.6667
Almond Chicken Stir Fry
Almond Chicken Stir Fry tastes very good. The almond flavours enhances the taste of Almond Chicken Stir Fry. The chicken lovers must not miss Almond Chicken Stir Fry. - 44.5985
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Almond Soup is a delightful soup meant for those with a sweet tooth. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Almond Soup recipe ! - 43.9788
Almond Soup Gratin
Butter both sides of bread and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes or until bread is lightly browned; turn and lightly brown the other side.
Meanwhile, reserving 1 tablespoon of the almonds, spread remaining almonds... - 43.1878
Prawn And Red Pepper Soup With Almond Garlic Sauce
Put the prawn peelings, wine, 900 ml (1 pt 12 fl oz) water, bay leaf, rosemary, chilli and lemon zest in a soup pot and add salt.
Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Strain through a colander lined with damp cheesecloth or muslin.
Spear... - 43.0714
Onion Almond Soup
Seeing how popular onion almond soup has become with my family, I can assure that it is going to be popular with your family too. I just love appetizer recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. I am eagerly waiting to know what you think about... - 42.8565
Celery And Almond Casserole
1) With a knife, trim the celery and cut into 1X1/2-inch long pieces.
2) In a casserole, combine all the ingredients except the potato flour.
3) On high power, cook covered for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender stirring thrice in... - 42.6437
Lemon Sole With Almond Filling
Put the cucumber in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Rinse the fish fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into small pieces and puree in a food processor, adding the ground... - 42.6433
Cheese Ham And Almond Croquettes
1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until firm.
2) Into this, mix in the cheese, ham and almonds.
3) Season to taste with salt and pepper. The mixture should be thick enough to form shapes easily.
4) Now, gently form the paste into small, round... - 42.6135
Chicken & Almond Turnovers
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine; add onion, garlic, and chicken.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, curry powder, basil and salt.
Simmer over medium heat until flavors blend, about 5 minutes.
Stir in almonds; set... - 42.6
Royal Indian Almond Soup With Saffron
In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of whipping cream and saffron.
In a medium-size saucepan, melt Ghee over medium heat.
Add shallots and almonds.
Cook, stirring constantly, until almonds are golden-brown.
Remove from heat.
In a blender or food processor fitted... - 42.4368
Mushroom Almond Pate
Toast almonds in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned; turn out of pan and cool.
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until onion is... - 42.0854
Sopa De Almendras (almond Soup)
Melt butter or margarine, add onion and cook gently 1 minute only.
Blend in flour, stir in chicken broth and cook until smooth and boiling.
Grind almonds to paste in electric blender or fine nut chopper.
Combine with seasonings, and stir into soup.
Cover, and... - 42.0719
Heat the butter in a skillet and stir in the flour and farina, and cook, stirring.
Gradually pour in three cups of the milk, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth, creamy sauce.
Grind the blanched almonds in the work bowl of a food processor... - 42.049
Chicken Almond Soup
Combine almonds, broth, onion, and bay leaf in saucepan.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Discard onion and bay leaf.
Keep soup hot.
Melt butter in another saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth... - 41.9551
Almond Butterscotch Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend sugar and butter to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture.
3. Mix in vanilla and egg and beat thoroughly.
4. Sift in baking powder, flour and salt to the butter mixture and stir well. Add chopped almonds... - 41.786
Cream Of Chicken And Almond Soup
Heat chicken broth, clove, parsley, bay leaf, and mace to a boil; remove from heat.
Allow to rest 10 minutes; strain.
Add celery, carrot, onion, bread crumbs, chicken, and almonds to seasoned chicken broth; simmer 20 minutes.
Blend in skim milk and... - 41.6064
Almond Butter Strips
Cream butter and 1/4 cup sugar; add flavoring and beat until light.
Add flour and salt and mix well.
Chill until firm.
Roll out to 1/8 inch thickness.
With pastry wheel cut strips 1 x 2 inches.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets and brush with egg white.
Mix... - 41.4072
1) In a saucepan, add in the sugar and orange juice.
2) Cook the mixture at 240 degrees on candy thermometer, till it becomes of a soft-ball like consistency.
3) If desired, add in a few drops of food colour to get a light orange tint.
4) Take the pan... - 41.3404
Creamy Almond Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds in a small saucepan over medium heat until golden.
Place toasted sesame seeds in blender with 1 cup water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Place sesame seed mixture in a large saucepan.
Add almond paste and sugar; mix well.
Add 6 cups... - 41.2819
1) In a heavy skillet, add the almonds, butter and salad oil together.
2) Saute over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the almonds are golden brown.
3) Remove the almonds and drain thoroughly on paper towel.
4) In a small bowl, mix the celery... - 41.0557
Curried Chicken Almond Canapes
Combine all ingredients except bread and almond slices in large bowl and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before ready to serve, preheat oven to 500°F.
Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken mixture on each round, mounding in center.
Top each with... - 40.9759
Chilled Almond Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until transparent.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, without browning.
Gradually add the stock, stirring constantly.
Add the almonds, bay leaf and salt to taste.
Bring to the boil,... - 40.6303
Curried Almond Chicken Balls
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and chicken.
2. With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture cream the cheese and break up chicken chunks.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients except the parsley and blend well.
4. Cover the bowl and... - 40.4036
Almond Chicken Kabobs
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, mustard, honey, oil, lemon juice and garlic; set aside.
Cut each chicken breast half into 8 cubes.
In medium nonmetal bowl, combine chicken cubes and 1/2 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning... - 40.3693
Garlic & Almond Soup
1. Tear the bread into small pieces and put in a bowl. Pour over enough cold water to cover and soak for 10-15 minutes. Using your hands, squeeze the bread dry. Transfer the moist bread to a food processor.
2. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and use... - 40.1125
Almond Cheese Pinecone
1. In a medium bowl or in a food processor jar, combine the cheeses.
2. Whisk with a fork or pulse, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Add the onion, W-sauce and mix thoroughly.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese,... - 40.0573
Crepes Suzette With Almond
Prepare pancakes using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or crepes suzette pan over table top burner or butane unit over direct high flame.
Stir in sugar, juices, 3 tablespoons liqueur, and rinds.
Heat until... - 40.0112
Grind almonds finely.
Simmer in 500 ml (2 cups) of milk with the onion and celery.
Make a roux of butter and flour and add remaining milk gradually.
Mix into the first mixture and cook in the top half of a double boiler, stirring, until the thickness of cream... - 39.9833
Across the grain, cut beef steak into strips.
In a casserole dish, mix hot chicken broth and cabbage.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 2 minutes.
Drain cabbage, reserving cooking liquid.
In a skillet, heat half the oil.
Lightly fry garlic.
Pour in... - 39.861
Almond Cream Soup
1. Put the potato, onions, and celery in a pan with the stock, bay leaf, and sprigs of parsley. Simmer gently, covered, until the potato slices are tender.
2. Meanwhile, pour boiling water onto the almonds and let stand for a few minutes; then drain and pop... - 39.5026
Devilled Almond Croutes
1. In a skillet, heat some oil and lightly fry the almonds.
2. Strip the gherkins and chilies and keep them aside.
3. Chop the remaining gherkins and chilies and combine them with almonds.
4. Season the mixture with cayenne and salt. Combine well and... - 39.3673
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom on wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour, one third at a time, blending well... - 39.3083
Microwave Sauteed Celery With Toasted Almonds
1) Into a 1 1/2 quart casserole, add in the celery, onion, butter, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes till the celery becomes tender, yet crisp to taste.
3) Stir the celery mixture once in between the... - 39.1452
Almond Buttermilk Soup
Rinse berries, drain, and, if using strawberries, slice; set aside 1/2 cup to use as garnish.
Put remaining berries in a serving bowl and drizzle with honey or sprinkle with sugar (about 1 tablespoon); set aside.
Separate eggs; put whites into a small bowl,... - 38.8206
Rice Almond Stuffing
Put giblets with stock into pot and cover.
Simmer until tender.
Saute onion and rice slowly for 10 minutes.
Drain giblets and chop fine, reserving stock.
Combine giblets and stock with rice and onions.
Cook slowly for 20 minutes, or until... - 38.7157
Almond Coated Warm Brie
1. In shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs and almonds.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice wedge of Brie lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices, then into 2-inch (5 cm) lengths.
3. Into oil dip pieces and roll in cracker mixture,... - 38.5935
Almond Pears Or Cakes
Blanch the almonds by plunging them into boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
Remove and slip off the skins.
Using a food processor or blender, grind the almonds finely with 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the breadcrumbs.
Beat the eggs with the orange flower or... - 37.7678
Cream Of Almond Soup
Heat margarine in 1 1//2-quart saucepan over low heat until melted.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1... - 37.6416
1) In a bowl, mix together the almond extract and 1 packet of sugar substitute.
2) Pour the mixture over a bowl containing grated coconut. Mix thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add in the almond butter, mascarpone cheese and 1 packet of sugar substitute.... - 37.4742
Mandarin Orange Almond Salad With Tarragon Dressing
1) In a large salad bowl, add in pieces of romaine leaves, oranges, scallions, parsley and tarragon dressing.
2) Give the salad a good toss.
3) Serve the Mandarin Orange Almond Salad immediately, garnished with toasted almonds. - 37.3278
Almond Coated Shrimp
In a bowl beat the eggs, half and half, flour and garlic together for the batter.
Dip each shrimp in batter and then roll in almonds.
Set shrimp on a baking sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat oil in deep frying pan or deep fat fryer to 375.° Fry the... - 37.2705
Garlic And Almond Soup
1)Blend almonds,cloves, garlic, olive oil, lemon,salt,pepper, watercress or spinach in a food processor or blender.
2)Serve chilled adding dash... - 36.9827
Cabbage Almond Soup
Cook cabbage and almonds in water for 10 minutes; add butter, caraway seeds, salt, and paprika.
Mix egg with milk, add to cabbage mixture, and heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Top with cheese.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.7206
Iced Watercress And Almond Soup
Put the watercress, celery, cream, lemon rind and milk in a large saucepan and bring to just under boiling point.
Remove from the heat and stir in the stock and almonds.
Blend the butter with the flour to make a smooth paste (beurre manie) and stir into the... - 36.2049
Cucumber Almond Salad
1. Prepare cucumbers by peeling them and slicing them paper-thin.
2. Sprinkling with salt let them stand while preparing remaining ingredients.
3. Drain cucumbers add remaining ingredients mixed with 1/2 teaspoon salt and serve. - 36.1056
1. In a bowl mix vegetables, and chill.
2. Just before serving, add remaining ingredients except paprika and mix well.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and serve cold. - 36.0886
Savory Almond Pâté
1) Beat butter, creaming well and make it into a smooth paste by blending with Tartex and almonds.
2) Stir in a small amount of freshly ground black pepper.
3) Into pate jar or pottery dish, press this mixture, even the top and then mark with a... - 36.0281
Curried Chicken Almond Salad
1) In a bowl, place together chicken, celery, onions, parsley, curry powder, almonds and season to taste.
2) Fold in the mayonnaise just to lightly coat all the ingredients.
3) Pile the chicken mixture in a deep bowl plate and garnish with... - 35.7493
Brussels Sprouts And Toasted Almonds
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, cook the Brussels sprouts and drain thoroughly.
3) Place the almonds under a hot grill until lightly browned.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the almonds.
5) Season with the black pepper... - 35.5751
Orange And Almond Salad
Tear the spinach into bite size pieces and place on chilled serving plates.
Top with mushrooms, cheese, grapes, orange sections and almonds.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, juices and cinnamon.
Serve with the salad, to the side. - 35.4878
Mandelsuppe German Almond Soup
Saute onion in butter until slightly softened.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add milk and almonds; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Adjust seasonings to taste with salt,... - 35.1785
Pineapple, Grape And Almond Salad
1) In a medium bowl add pineapple, grapes and almonds.
2) Add yogurt and toss.
3) On two serving plates arrange beds of spinach leaves.
4) Separate mixture between two plates.
5) Serve chilled. - 35.1033
Blender Almond Soup
1. In a pan saute almonds in a little butter.
2. Blend well in a blender, adding 1 cup stock, mustard, paprika, sugar and flour.
3. Transfer into saucepan and reheat adding remaining stock and cream without letting it to boil.
4. Serve the... - 34.815
Set oven to 350°F
1. Beat the eggs. Add all ingredient except the cinnamon. Blend well. Pour mixture into 6 or 8 ramekin dishes (depending on size). Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
2. Place ramekin inside a larger baking dish of cool water. (The water should be at... - 34.7518
Peach And Almond Salad
Tear the spinach into bite pieces and place on chilled serving plates.
Top with mushrooms, cheese, grapes, peach slices and almonds.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, juice and cinnamon.
Serve with the salad, to the side. - 34.7279
Crunchy Almond Shrimps
1 Shell and devein shrimps and split them butterfly fashion. Prepare a batter by beating the eggs, cream, flour and garlic together. Place almonds on a plate.
2 Dip each shrimp into the batter and then roll in the almonds to coat evenly. Set shrimps in a... - 33.6998
Blender Almond Soup
Put all ingredients except 2 cups water and cream into an electric blender container and blend until almonds are finely ground.
Pour into a saucepan and stir in the 2 cups water.
Cook over low heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly (do... - 33.4249
Almond Piquant Spread
Combine the first 6 ingredients with enough mayonnaise to make into spreading consistency.
Blend thoroughly, then place in a bowl and sprinkle with paprika. - 32.4649
Blanch almonds by dropping them into boiling water about 5 minutes or until outer shells come off easily.
Place almonds and garlic in food processor or blender; process until a meal develops.
With machine running, gradually add water, wine, oil, and... - 32.4176
Chicken Soup Amandine
1) In a saucepan, add soup, milk, and onion to combine.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat to warm up the mixture.
3) Serve the chicken soup amandine in individual bowls and garnish with almonds, just before serving. - 31.8764
1) In a oblong baking dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and curry powder.
3) Then stir in the almonds, coat well and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring twice.
4) Serve on... - 31.7856
Cream Cheese And Almond Tartlets
Beat butter in large bowl of electric mixer until creamy.
Add cream cheese and beat again.
Blend in curry powder and hot pepper sauce.
Fill pastry shells with mixture.
Sprinkle with nuts. - 31.6111
Garlic And Almond Soup
1. Tear the bread into small rough pieces and put them and the raisins in separate bowls and cover each with water. Leave to soak for 30-60 minutes or until the raisins are plump.
2. Remove the bread from the water and squeeze dry to remove the excess... - 31.4225
Chicken Almond Spread
Have the chicken in small pieces.
Add the almonds, celery, seasonings, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Toss until well combined.
Serve in a bowl surrounded by crackers and garnished with more almonds and parsley. - 30.6815
Cheese And Almond Balls
1)Toast almonds and mix together with cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2)Make small balls and roll it in toasted sesame seeds.
SERVING ... - 30.6267
Sea Shell Appetizers
Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
Marinate shells in Italian salad dressing.
Blend cheese with pickles, Worcestershire and almonds.
Drain shells of marinade and fill with cheese mixture.
Garnish top of cheese filling with olive slices. - 30.2618
Quick Almond Soup
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan bring the stock to a boil.
2. Add crushed almonds, salt and pepper and cook and simmer for 1/2 an hour.
3. Before serving add slivered almonds and boil for another 10 minutes.
4. Pour soup into soup bowls and decorate with... - 30.2157
Almond Chicken Soup
1. Combine the stock, onion, garlic, and sweet potato in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the chicken, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Barney Butter and 1/2 cup of the soup... - 30.0162
Chilled Asparagus And Almond Soup
Cut off and reserve some of the asparagus tips.
Blend the remaining asparagus and half of the stock to a pure in an electric blender.
Put the pure, the remaining stock, almonds, salt and pepper to taste in a saucepan.
Cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 1... - 29.2975
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread almonds over bottom of a large baking sheet with raised sides.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes until light golden brown.
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, seasoned salt, liquid smoke and garlic salt.
Stir almonds;... - 27.9618
Almond And Celery Soup
Chop inner part of celery, onion and almonds, and simmer altogether in the stock for at least an hour.
Rub through sieve.
Make the roux with flour and butter, add the puree of vegetables, stirring the while, then the milk.
Bring to the boil, still... - 27.8044
Chilled Asparagus Almond Soup
Reserve some of the asparagus tips for garnish.
Put the asparagus and half the chicken stock in an electric blender and mix to a puree.
Place puree, remaining stock, ground almonds, salt and pepper in a large pan.
Cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 1... - 27.4243
Almond And Grape Soup
Method Scald the milk, add almonds, cover pan and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
In a large pan melt butter, add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the flour, add chicken stock, season and stir until boiling.
Add celery and simmer gently for 15... - 27.2492
Blend all ingredients together.
This will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 25.9972