- » Almond Anise Biscotti
Almond Anise Biscotti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond anise biscotti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond anise biscotti recipes.
Cream in large bowl butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add remaining ingredients to form a stiff dough.
Gather dough and knead into a ball.
Put ball on a large cookie sheet and roll into a log the length of the cookie sheet.
(Dough may be divided... - 40.7512
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. On a cookie sheet, add the almonds and toast for about eight minutes, stirring every once in a while; allow to cool and set and set aside
3. Turn the temperature down to 350Â°F
4. In a mixing bowl,... - 44.3334
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 11- x 17-inch cookie sheet. All ingredients should be at room temperature. In a large bowl, beat eggs at high speed, until tripled in volume and foamy.
2. In another bowl, beat shortening and sugar at medium speed... - 37.7431
Biscotti With Dried Fruits
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse apricots and figs until chopped.
Transfer to an 8-cup (2-quart) microwavesafe bowl and stir in raisins, currants, and Marsala.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until hot... - 47.5295
Chocolate Dipped Cherry And Walnut Biscotti
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl beat the eggs to a froth.
Add the oil while beating.
Continue beating, adding the sugar and extracts.
Gradually add the baking powder and flour, mixing to incorporate.
Fold in the cherries and walnuts with a rubber... - 41.7674