- » Almond Amaretto Bar
Almond Amaretto Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond amaretto bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond amaretto bar recipes.
Unbelievably Almondy Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter, almond paste, and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, Amaretto, vanilla, and salt.
2. Stir in flour and 1/2 cup chopped almonds. Turn... - 32.8685
Truffle Topped Amaretto Brownies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients.
Beat 50 strokes by hand.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 26 to 33 minutes or until set.
DO NOT OVERBAKE.
In small bowl, beat cream... - 41.7415
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and cocoa powder over medium flame until butter melts. Keep stirring frequently.
4. Use a whisk to beat... - 45.6646
Raspberry Filled White Chocolate Bars
Heat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch square pan or 8-inch square baking dish.
Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add 1 cup of the vanilla milk chips.
Let stand; do not stir.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
Gradually... - 42.2112
English Toffee Frosting
English Toffee Frosting is simple to make and gets it's name, as well as it's taste, from English Toffee candy bars that are crushed up and combined with coconut flakes and whipped cream topping. - 20.3348
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
Frozen Chocolate Chunk Meringue Mousse
To Make Meringue Cookies: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or foil and grease the paper.
In a food processor with the metal blade, chop toffee and cookies into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer,... - 43.3434
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.9923