- » Almond
Almond is technically the seed of the fruit of almond tree; a huge tree that bears fragrant pink and white flowers. Almonds have a multitude of advantages. In a country like India people soak almonds in the night and ... More »
Moroccan Almond Snake Pastry
This is an impressive video that displays a unique and delicious traditional Moroccan pastry. The pastry has a flavorful almond paste filling and smeared in honey syrup. The video displays the recipe in a simple manner so that you can easily make the same in... - 141.872
Delicious Icebox Swirl Cookies
IT'S COOKIE TIME! This is an interesting cookie recipe coming from Sobeys. It has a little gourmet effect which I love. So crunchy, so munchy, so colorful! Kids will love it. It is a must try this Holiday season, Enjoy! - 136.762
Quick Tamari Almonds
Tamari Almonds is a very nice and satisfying snack which you can have any time of the day. Mostly people buy it from the store but after seeing this video you can easily make it at home. - 132.85
Chinese Almond Cookies
Chinese almond cookies are quite simple to make! Although they are not my favorite, they are definitely healthier if you make them yourself. They go well with coffee and has a hint of sweetness to it. These cookies are popular during Lunar New Years, because... - 131.281
Homemade Candied Almonds
Few of the snack items are all time favorite like these Homemade Candied Almonds. You can make double recipe and fill up a cookie jar. This can be used in salads, with desserts or as it is to munch on. Watch this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 130.757
How To Make Almond Brittle And Praline
Learn how to make the most incredible and crunchy brittle you will ever have, not like those jaw breaking ones you see out there - Don't need a thermometer. You can add any type of nuts you want to your brittle and turn it into hazelnut,pistachio or even... - 128.847
Chef Manjula is showing a very traditional Indian cold drink called thandai. It is full of flavors, is spicy yet very cooling. All ingredients of this recipe are important and together they give an amazing taste to the drink. Rose water gives a very sweet... - 128.229
Almond Butter And Cardamom Cookies
Delicious cookies are just too good for breakfast as well as snacking with beverages for kids. Check out the to make awesome almond cookies with almond flour and almond slices that responsible for rendering the almond feel in the cookies as the key... - 123.968
Thanksgiving Cocktail: La Poire Almond Froth
The full name, Grey Goose La Poire Almond Froth, it's got almonds in the most interesting of ways: Almond Milk. This is Derrick's recipe for holiday festivities include. Watch and learn how to mix up this cocktail from this video. Cheers! - 120.489
Almonds Spiced With Cumin And Cayenne
What is your idea of an anytime, anywhere snack? If you prefer something good to taste and yet healthy too, why not try this spiced almonds. They are simple and so very easy to prepare. Watch the video to learn about the spicing almonds from the frugal chef. - 119.454
Homemade Almond Roca
Why not make some homemade almond roca that is a toffee or chocolate coated with crushed almonds. View this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe and offers great gifting ideas too. Take a look to try out this homemade version of almond roca and... - 119.143
Here is an amazing recipe for a traditional Moroccan dish, Sellou that is a sweet made with almonds. The video here displays this nutritious sweet with two special ingredients, roasted peanuts and cardamom powder. Try out this customary Ramadan dessert on any... - 118.578
Almond Nut Butter
Making nut butter at home is really easy and very satisfying and fulfilling. All you need is a quarter of an hour and a food processor... and of course some nuts. You can use virtually any nut you like - peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds etc. You can also use... - 116.86
Breakfast – Fruit And Yogurt And Nuts
Bored with your regular morning cereals? Do not worry! Morgan teaches you how to put together a healthy alternative to cereal; fruit, greek yogurt, honey and nuts. YUM! Watch and learn how you can make this simple yet tasty dish by watching this video. Enjoy! - 116.818
Fresh Homemade Almond Butter
Have you always been buying expensive almond butter from the store? Well, then watch this video and learn to make the amazing butter at home, without any hassles. This is a very, very simple recipe and requires no cooking at all! Watch the video to know more.... - 115.5
Almond Milk And Coconut Milk
If you are worried about getting toxins from your over-the-counter readily available milk products, there is no need to fret anymore. Watch this video to find out how to make Almond Milk and Coconut Milk at home. It is nutritious to have it as it is and can... - 114.484
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Do you lead a hectic life and have been neglecting a healthy diet? Dietician Liz helps you with different ways of eating healthy while you are on the go. She suggests, almonds are best by all means. So, she makes a quick snack Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds... - 114.254
Easy Crostini Made With Brie & Jam
Crostini is a quick and easy appetizer to serve on any occasion. Here, the chef Nikki Dinki is showing how to make easiest crostini using the brie cheese and strawberry preserve. Check this recipe now!!!! - 110.514
Almonds In Soy Sauce
If nuts particularly almonds are a frequent part of your diet , here is a fusion style almond preparation that can be used just as you want. Know interesting information about Taliesin West in Scottsdale, Arizona, from the chef before she begins to cook.... - 110.204
Almond Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
Cookies are one of the most common form of snack. There are many recipes, which one do you like? Well, here is a recipe which uses some dried ingredients to make the cookies. Watch the video for the recipe. - 109.039
Florentines are a classic and you know it. After learning how easy it is to make from this video, you will not want to go to any of those restaurants to have them. They are pretty posh biscuits with chocolate on top actually! Enjoy! - 107.105
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 105.978
Betty's Golden Smooth Almond Butter
1. In blender, drop almonds, cover with lid, and blend on high speed until it transforms into almond butter.
2. Scrape down sides, add salt and blend for a few seconds or until butter is of desired consistency.
3. Transfer butter into a... - 102.311
Do you enjoy eating almonds? If you feel the need to add almonds into everything, then here is another form to get introduced to!! This is a video showing you how to make almond pate and almond cream. Can be stored and used as an ingredient in various items. - 100.601
Raw Almonds Dish
Nothing really beats the goodness of raw almonds that is fondly dubbed as the "heartbeat of all nuts". Robyn tells you how you can exploit the goodness of raw almonds by using them in a slew of dishes, ranging from salads to desserts and more. Here she... - 100.094
Almond Butter Crunch
1. In a saucepan combine butter, sugar, water, and corn syrup. Place it on low heat and cook until the sugar dissolves.
2. Turn the heat to medium low, stir occasionally, and cook the mixture until it reaches 300 degree when measured with... - 99.8629
Donuts are one of the most common snacks loved by all! Here is vegan version to making donuts. An elaborate recipe, you have to plan ahead for these. An interesting combination of ingredients, topped by some great flavors. - 97.0033
Raw Almond Cheese
Easy cheesy. This fine video makes a very easy preparation of almond cheese. Ultra smooth and rich, it is a fine variety of healthy vegan and raw cheese that can be used in hundreds of raw vegan and dairy free recipes. - 96.6596
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8151
Raw Almond Milk
For those tired of eating high calorie food and want to switch to something healthy and raw, this Almond milk recipe is for you. With expertise of chef Karen Knowler you can stir goodness into your health in minutes. Stay healthy with this delicately flavored... - 95.5718
8 year old Jana (pronounced Yana) teaches us how to make a simple almond milk that can be used in lots of other recipes too:)
Enjoy! - 95.1868
Raw Food Almond Flour: Make Raw Vegan Chips
Almond flour is an essential ingredient in most raw, vegan and gluten-free dishes. This video shows you how to make almond flour at home. Almond flour is a very healthy substitute for white flour in for breads, muffins, cakes, and pancakes. - 94.1698
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 1
These are very unlike the usual flax seed crackers that most raw foodies and vegans like to make. These are crackers are a bit spicy and nutty and go perfectly with raw cashew cheese or tomato dips. This is the first part of the recipe which will give you the... - 92.2048
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 2
Hey those on a raw vegan diet who need something to appease the need for crunch should try this absolutely amazing recipe for raw and vegan spicy pepper and almond crackers. This is the second part of the recipe on how to make my raw red bell pepper crackers.... - 90.768
Raw Almond Butter Cup Treat
Perfect for dinner, almond butter cup is the ultimate addition to your meals. Chef Frank here shares his delicious dessert that can be prepared in a snap. This popular favorite is going to light up your dinner tables. - 90.0304
Tempting Toasted Almond Booze
This one's pure booze. A tasty toasty tiny terrific cocktail made with just three ingredients Amaretto, Kahlua, Cream, this is for someone who likes his/her drink strong. A concoction of booze that you simply can't ignore. Follow the video recipe to learn how... - 87.3424
Raw Almond Milk
For all the lactose intolerant who can't stomach milk, raw almond milk is the best dairy-free alternative. Dense in nutrients, almond milk taste best when extracted and consumed fresh. Never mind, if you don't know how to extract milk out of raw almonds as... - 85.5842
Having butter in recipes is common but one with an almond flavor is a twist and here is the recipe to make it. Watch Chef Caitlin making almond butter in a simple way and suggesting its uses in foods like sandwiches, etc. Nutty butter utterly delicious! - 85.1994
Blended Vegan Vanilla Almond Milk
Not very fond of soy milk but don't know what to do? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect vegan vanilla almond milk, a definite treat for everyone. This yummy milk recipe is easy and quick and promises to yield a drink so tasty and healthy that... - 84.2517
Vegan Anti Aging Almond Milk
Looking for an easy way to make almond milk, the perfect vegan alternative to regular milk? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make the perfect almond milk! - 83.1121
Carrot And Almond Tonic
How about a nice tonic for yourself to allow your body to thank you for? Then blend together some carrots and almonds and give yourself a glass of nutty milk! An easy recipe shown in the video! See the recipe for more! - 80.5352
Roasted Almond Flakes
Want to add some crunchiness and nuttiness to your icecream or chocolate cake? Here's a quick way. Follow this video to know how you can quickly roast your flaked almonds to perfection. These perfectly roasted nuts will add another layer of awesomeness in... - 73.6566
Garlic Flavored Almonds
Almonds are packed with super nutrition, but many of us avoid them because they taste bland. If you are one of them, you will now love these nuts as they can be flavored too. Watch this video to see how almonds can be easily flavored with garlic and salt.... - 72.952
Almond Congealed Dessert
Did you always want to make an exotic dessert at home? Here is the almond congealed dessert recipe that promises to make your day. A step by step guide to making a delicious treat. - 51.7734
Almond Butterscotch Squares
Making the perfect Almond Butterscotch Squares has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Almond Butterscotch Squares! - 51.6466
Health Nut Almond Oaties
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. On a baking sheet, scatter the almonds
3. Place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Chop almonds and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl,... - 49.8101
Almond Topped Baked Plums
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the plums, in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil and heat.
3) Add plums in the oil and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in honey and lemon juice.
5) Fill the plums into a 2-quart... - 49.423
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 49.0479
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter... - 48.7879
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.6652
Saute Of Sliced Pears And Almonds
Peel and core the pears.
Cut into thin lengthwise slices.
Place in a large bowl and toss with the lemon juice.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the pears in the oil for 2 minutes.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally,... - 48.6433
Cranberry Almond Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 48.2777
Almond And Cherry Squares
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Combine the flour, salt and sugar together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared tin... - 47.7473
This recipe for Dame Blanche comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Do try this and get back to me with your views. - 47.744
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and eggs.
3) Add the extracts and spices and mix well.
4) Fold in the citron and almonds.
5) Onto greased baking sheets, drop the batter by... - 47.7427
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for the base.
3. Mix well and place in a shallow baking tray.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 47.7427
Who knows if anyone has really tried this recipe for Almond Crispies? Well that doesn't bother me, since this turned out delectably sinful for me! If anyone of you give this Almond Crispies recipe a try, do let me know how it turns out! I am sure it wont let... - 47.6464
Honeyed Almond And Cardamom Stuffed Apples With Apricot Coulis
Prepare the sauce well in advance so it can chill well.
Rinse the apricots then put into a saucepan with the honey, wine and water.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until really tender, up to 40 minutes depending on type and size.
Pass... - 47.6077
Almond Sugar Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding ¼ cup butter or margarine, ¼ cup sugar and salt over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl place moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till all the yeast is dissolved and then... - 47.6077
Mix first syrup in a small, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer, and heat over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves; cook, uncovered, without stirring to 246° F.
Combine second syrup ingredients in a larger, heavy saucepan meanwhile, insert candy... - 47.5711
Peach And Almond Crisp
Thaw peaches, if frozen.
Do not drain.
For topping, in a medium bowl stir together brown sugar, 1/2 cup of the flour, the oats, almonds, and the 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
For... - 47.5677
Almond Fruit Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a bowl and add shortening and sugar, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs along with maple flavoring and mix thoroughly.
4) Sift flour along with salt, nutmeg,... - 47.5345
These Almond Slices are a dream. Try these delicious crunchy nut cookies for an afternoon snack or for dessert and tell me how you prefer to eat them. Your suggestions for these Almond Slices are welcome ! - 47.4608
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 47.3813
Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease paper and lightly coat pan with flour.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Gradually add 1/3 cup of the sugar, beating until... - 47.3403
Raspberry And Almond Tranche
1. On a clean work surface, sift the flour and salt; make a well and add butter and sugar and mix
2. To this, add the beaten egg and vanilla essence and work it up into a dough
3. Chill the dough for sometime to let it become firm
4. In another bowl,... - 47.3184
Strawberry Almond Tartlets
1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar; beat and egg yolk
2. Work in to the flour and ground almonds
3. Chill this dough into a manageable consistency and then divide it into eight portions
4. Roll the pastry out into a thin film on a surface... - 47.1344
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar and egg yolks.
Gradually add flour and salt.
Divide dough into fourths; roll each portion into 12 small balls.
Press each ball onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased miniature muffin cup; set aside.
For... - 47.0687
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar to make it creamy and light.
3. Add eggs to the mixture and whisk well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and once done transfer the flour mixture to... - 46.8866
Green Vegetable And Almond Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
2. Toast almonds and chili for 2 minutes.
3. Remove chili.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add sherry, lemon juice and water together.
6. Pour vegetables and stir toasted... - 46.7892
Chicken Mole With Almonds And Sesame
1. In a large skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper. Stir fry 5 minutes.
3. Remove peppers from oil and blend them well. Strain so that peel and seeds are removed. Keep the puree in a separate bowl.
4. Blend tomato, almonds, seasonings, garlic,... - 46.7892
Almond And Pistachio Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Lightly butter and line a 900 g loaf tin.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl, until smooth.
Add the eggs, a little at a time, and beat until fully incorporated.
Stir the ground almonds and pistachios, flour,... - 46.7759
Brown And Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Quick And Easy Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 3 75°F.
2. In a mixing bowl add butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and cream it with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Add eggs, beating continuously.
4. Mix flour, baking soda and salt together and add... - 46.7449
Duck With Almonds
1) Make small chunky pieces out of the duck.
2) In a bowl, combine duck with ginger and garlic.
3) Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for... - 46.7272
Mix first four ingredients in heavy saucepan.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, until 250 °F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a hard ball.
Beat egg whites until... - 46.62
Orange And Almond Sponge
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grate the rind from the orange and squeeze out the juice.
Separate the eggs.
Beat egg yolks with the sugar till the mixture is pale and thick.
Sift the flour, salt and spices over the mixture and add the ground almonds, three drops... - 46.6155
Almond Crusted Mahi Mahi
1. Cut the fish into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl, blend biscuit mix with milk.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter.
4. Dip the fish pieces into batter first and then roll in almonds.
5. Place the fish in the skillet and fry until... - 46.6021
1) Grease a 7-inch round cake tin and use greased greaseproof paper to line it.
2) In a large mixing bowl, put all the ingredients together and with a wooden spoon, beat well till all the ingredients have blended well together.
3) In the tin, put half... - 46.5618
Chocolate Almond Spritz Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In large bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add egg and almond extract and beat well to combine; turn it into a dough with flour and salt
3.Fill... - 46.3023
Sugared Almond Sticks
Love Almonds? This Sugared Almond sticks recipe is a wonderful way to enjoy these healthy nuts. A delicious anytime snack. Pack them for your kids lunch box or serve with tea…everyone would simply love it. - 46.2068
Slivered Almonds In Honey
Dissolve saffron in rose water.
Bring 1/4 cup water and sugar to a rolling boil in heavy shallow saucepan.
Boil for 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add honey and almonds.
Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and almonds begin to brown.
Add... - 46.1935
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs into it until mixture becomes lemon colored.
3) Add sugar slowly, a couple of tablespoons at a time.
4) Beat thoroughly after every addition.
5) Add the vanilla,... - 46.1724
Cranberry Almond Squares
Cranberry Almond Squares has a delicious taste. Cranberry Almond Squares gets its taste from cranberries mixed with apple and oats, flavored with cinnamon. Cranberry Almond Squares is inspired many bakeries worldwide. - 46.1723
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 46.1635
Glazed Almond Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter, creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the vanilla, almond extract and the eggs one by one,... - 46.0528
Almond Brittle Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with a greased foil.
4. In a skillet, cook nuts over medium flame.
5. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Mix until the sugar... - 45.8953
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.8837
Apricot Almond Crescents
1 In a small saucepan,scald milk with 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, salt, and 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.Cool to lukewarm.
2 In a large bowl add very warm water and sprinkle yeast into it.(Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when... - 45.8221
1)Preheat oven at 350ºF.
2)Blend butter and almond essence together.
3)Further sieve the flour, semolina, sugar and salt and mix the blended butter and almond mixture into it.
4)Knead the dough to reach a roiling consistency.
5)Roll... - 45.799
Cherry Almond Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) First add the eggs and then the dry ingredients.
4) Add the fruit and mix well.
5) Spread the mixture in a cake pan of 9x13-inches.
6) Bake in... - 45.745
Frozen Almond Dessert
1) In a double boiler, add sugar and flour. Stir in the eggs, 1/4 cup water and corn syrup.
2) Cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
3) Add in the vanilla and butter and cool.
4) Add in the milk, cream, and almond flavoring.
5) Pour into 2... - 45.7352
Best Ever Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the world bowl of a food processor fitted with steel blade, combine together the almonds and ½ cup of sugar.
3) Process till a fine mixture is formed and then add the remaining sugar... - 45.6915
Almond And Pear Stuffed Peaches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate by spraying it with vegetable spray
3. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs, pears, and almond extract and set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
5. Reduce the... - 45.6168
Chocolate Almond Squares
Enjoy these Chocolate Almond Squares; they are the simplest of the complicated cookies you can ever make. And needless to say, these Chocolate Almond Squares are so tasty; try them out with your own favorite nuts and flavor and I am sure it's gonna come out... - 45.4808
Almond Recipes By Category