- » Almond
Almond is technically the seed of the fruit of almond tree; a huge tree that bears fragrant pink and white flowers. Almonds have a multitude of advantages. In a country like India people soak almonds in the night and ... More »
Moroccan Almond Snake Pastry
This is an impressive video that displays a unique and delicious traditional Moroccan pastry. The pastry has a flavorful almond paste filling and smeared in honey syrup. The video displays the recipe in a simple manner so that you can easily make the same in... - 138.952
Chef Manjula is showing a very traditional Indian cold drink called thandai. It is full of flavors, is spicy yet very cooling. All ingredients of this recipe are important and together they give an amazing taste to the drink. Rose water gives a very sweet... - 126.598
Delicious Icebox Swirl Cookies
IT'S COOKIE TIME! This is an interesting cookie recipe coming from Sobeys. It has a little gourmet effect which I love. So crunchy, so munchy, so colorful! Kids will love it. It is a must try this Holiday season, Enjoy! - 123.044
Quick Tamari Almonds
Tamari Almonds is a very nice and satisfying snack which you can have any time of the day. Mostly people buy it from the store but after seeing this video you can easily make it at home. - 121.634
Here is an amazing recipe for a traditional Moroccan dish, Sellou that is a sweet made with almonds. The video here displays this nutritious sweet with two special ingredients, roasted peanuts and cardamom powder. Try out this customary Ramadan dessert on any... - 115.278
Fresh Homemade Almond Butter
Have you always been buying expensive almond butter from the store? Well, then watch this video and learn to make the amazing butter at home, without any hassles. This is a very, very simple recipe and requires no cooking at all! Watch the video to know more.... - 112.205
Homemade Candied Almonds
Few of the snack items are all time favorite like these Homemade Candied Almonds. You can make double recipe and fill up a cookie jar. This can be used in salads, with desserts or as it is to munch on. Watch this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 110.751
Almonds In Soy Sauce
If nuts particularly almonds are a frequent part of your diet , here is a fusion style almond preparation that can be used just as you want. Know interesting information about Taliesin West in Scottsdale, Arizona, from the chef before she begins to cook.... - 110.183
Easy Crostini Made With Brie & Jam
Crostini is a quick and easy appetizer to serve on any occasion. Here, the chef Nikki Dinki is showing how to make easiest crostini using the brie cheese and strawberry preserve. Check this recipe now!!!! - 108.994
Almond Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
Cookies are one of the most common form of snack. There are many recipes, which one do you like? Well, here is a recipe which uses some dried ingredients to make the cookies. Watch the video for the recipe. - 107.328
Roasted Tamari Almonds
Tamari almonds off the rack or homemade tamari almonds? Homemade is definitely the way to go if you have the time! Almost nothing to this, its effortless and tastes great! Watch this video recipe and try to do it yourself! Simply serve it as a snack or over... - 106.31
Breakfast – Fruit And Yogurt And Nuts
Bored with your regular morning cereals? Do not worry! Morgan teaches you how to put together a healthy alternative to cereal; fruit, greek yogurt, honey and nuts. YUM! Watch and learn how you can make this simple yet tasty dish by watching this video. Enjoy! - 103.19
Thanksgiving Cocktail: La Poire Almond Froth
The full name, Grey Goose La Poire Almond Froth, it's got almonds in the most interesting of ways: Almond Milk. This is Derrick's recipe for holiday festivities include. Watch and learn how to mix up this cocktail from this video. Cheers! - 100.483
Tempting Toasted Almond Booze
This one's pure booze. A tasty toasty tiny terrific cocktail made with just three ingredients Amaretto, Kahlua, Cream, this is for someone who likes his/her drink strong. A concoction of booze that you simply can't ignore. Follow the video recipe to learn how... - 100.076
Do you enjoy eating almonds? If you feel the need to add almonds into everything, then here is another form to get introduced to!! This is a video showing you how to make almond pate and almond cream. Can be stored and used as an ingredient in various items. - 98.9096
Raw Almonds Dish
Nothing really beats the goodness of raw almonds that is fondly dubbed as the "heartbeat of all nuts". Robyn tells you how you can exploit the goodness of raw almonds by using them in a slew of dishes, ranging from salads to desserts and more. Here she... - 98.4134
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
8 year old Jana (pronounced Yana) teaches us how to make a simple almond milk that can be used in lots of other recipes too:)
Enjoy! - 95.1233
Raw Almond Cheese
Easy cheesy. This fine video makes a very easy preparation of almond cheese. Ultra smooth and rich, it is a fine variety of healthy vegan and raw cheese that can be used in hundreds of raw vegan and dairy free recipes. - 95.0379
Donuts are one of the most common snacks loved by all! Here is vegan version to making donuts. An elaborate recipe, you have to plan ahead for these. An interesting combination of ingredients, topped by some great flavors. - 93.7022
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Do you lead a hectic life and have been neglecting a healthy diet? Dietician Liz helps you with different ways of eating healthy while you are on the go. She suggests, almonds are best by all means. So, she makes a quick snack Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds... - 92.6912
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 1
These are very unlike the usual flax seed crackers that most raw foodies and vegans like to make. These are crackers are a bit spicy and nutty and go perfectly with raw cashew cheese or tomato dips. This is the first part of the recipe which will give you the... - 90.52
Almonds Spiced With Cumin And Cayenne
What is your idea of an anytime, anywhere snack? If you prefer something good to taste and yet healthy too, why not try this spiced almonds. They are simple and so very easy to prepare. Watch the video to learn about the spicing almonds from the frugal chef. - 89.8145
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 2
Hey those on a raw vegan diet who need something to appease the need for crunch should try this absolutely amazing recipe for raw and vegan spicy pepper and almond crackers. This is the second part of the recipe on how to make my raw red bell pepper crackers.... - 89.0731
Raw Almond Milk
For all the lactose intolerant who can't stomach milk, raw almond milk is the best dairy-free alternative. Dense in nutrients, almond milk taste best when extracted and consumed fresh. Never mind, if you don't know how to extract milk out of raw almonds as... - 85.6072
Blended Vegan Vanilla Almond Milk
Not very fond of soy milk but don't know what to do? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect vegan vanilla almond milk, a definite treat for everyone. This yummy milk recipe is easy and quick and promises to yield a drink so tasty and healthy that... - 84.2883
Florentines are a classic and you know it. After learning how easy it is to make from this video, you will not want to go to any of those restaurants to have them. They are pretty posh biscuits with chocolate on top actually! Enjoy! - 83.724
Vegan Anti Aging Almond Milk
Looking for an easy way to make almond milk, the perfect vegan alternative to regular milk? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make the perfect almond milk! - 81.5234
Carrot And Almond Tonic
How about a nice tonic for yourself to allow your body to thank you for? Then blend together some carrots and almonds and give yourself a glass of nutty milk! An easy recipe shown in the video! See the recipe for more! - 78.9491
Roasted Almond Flakes
Want to add some crunchiness and nuttiness to your icecream or chocolate cake? Here's a quick way. Follow this video to know how you can quickly roast your flaked almonds to perfection. These perfectly roasted nuts will add another layer of awesomeness in... - 73.7742
Raw Food Almond Flour: Make Raw Vegan Chips
Almond flour is an essential ingredient in most raw, vegan and gluten-free dishes. This video shows you how to make almond flour at home. Almond flour is a very healthy substitute for white flour in for breads, muffins, cakes, and pancakes. - 72.7566
Garlic Flavored Almonds
Almonds are packed with super nutrition, but many of us avoid them because they taste bland. If you are one of them, you will now love these nuts as they can be flavored too. Watch this video to see how almonds can be easily flavored with garlic and salt.... - 71.322
Almond Congealed Dessert
Did you always want to make an exotic dessert at home? Here is the almond congealed dessert recipe that promises to make your day. A step by step guide to making a delicious treat. - 52.2057
Cranberry Almond Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 50.598
Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame
One of the most effective ways to comfort yourself is to try preparing this Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame. Stock up on all the ingredients as you will want to make this Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame time and again. This Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame... - 50.5051
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter... - 50.1334
Who knows if anyone has really tried this recipe for Almond Crispies? Well that doesn't bother me, since this turned out delectably sinful for me! If anyone of you give this Almond Crispies recipe a try, do let me know how it turns out! I am sure it wont let... - 49.9426
Almond Topped Baked Plums
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the plums, in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil and heat.
3) Add plums in the oil and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in honey and lemon juice.
5) Fill the plums into a 2-quart... - 49.9238
Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease paper and lightly coat pan with flour.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Gradually add 1/3 cup of the sugar, beating until... - 49.5799
Almond Pine Nut Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
2) In a bowl,combine butter and sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
3) Add egg,orange rind,almond extract to the above mixture and fold,whisk well until smooth into the... - 49.4813
Health Nut Almond Oaties
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. On a baking sheet, scatter the almonds
3. Place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Chop almonds and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl,... - 49.2024
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.9783
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for the base.
3. Mix well and place in a shallow baking tray.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.6338
Pumpkin Almond Bisque In A Pumpkin Shell
Pumpkin almond bisque in pumpkin shell is a spiced and creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with added almond flavor with hints of celery and onion to it, the pumpkin almond bisque is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Served in a hollowed pumpkin shell, it... - 48.6145
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 48.5944
Date And Almond Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil, butter or baking spray. Line the base with a piece of greaseproof paper.
3. In a basin, sift flour with baking powder and salt and stir in the dates and... - 48.5748
Green Vegetable And Almond Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
2. Toast almonds and chili for 2 minutes.
3. Remove chili.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add sherry, lemon juice and water together.
6. Pour vegetables and stir toasted... - 48.4069
Brown And Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Quick And Easy Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 3 75°F.
2. In a mixing bowl add butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and cream it with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Add eggs, beating continuously.
4. Mix flour, baking soda and salt together and add... - 48.3343
Mix first syrup in a small, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer, and heat over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves; cook, uncovered, without stirring to 246° F.
Combine second syrup ingredients in a larger, heavy saucepan meanwhile, insert candy... - 48.2798
Saute Of Sliced Pears And Almonds
Peel and core the pears.
Cut into thin lengthwise slices.
Place in a large bowl and toss with the lemon juice.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the pears in the oil for 2 minutes.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally,... - 48.1698
Almond Cigars are a delightful addition to your dinner spread for your party. This tasty appetizer will surely get your guests rushing to the table and asking for second serves sooner than you can imagine!! Trust me, the Almond Cigars is going to be a hit!... - 48.1363
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 48.1082
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar and egg yolks.
Gradually add flour and salt.
Divide dough into fourths; roll each portion into 12 small balls.
Press each ball onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased miniature muffin cup; set aside.
For... - 47.6603
Cranberry Almond Squares
Cranberry Almond Squares has a delicious taste. Cranberry Almond Squares gets its taste from cranberries mixed with apple and oats, flavored with cinnamon. Cranberry Almond Squares is inspired many bakeries worldwide. - 47.5514
1) Grease a 7-inch round cake tin and use greased greaseproof paper to line it.
2) In a large mixing bowl, put all the ingredients together and with a wooden spoon, beat well till all the ingredients have blended well together.
3) In the tin, put half... - 47.5074
Almond Sugar Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding ¼ cup butter or margarine, ¼ cup sugar and salt over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl place moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till all the yeast is dissolved and then... - 47.4995
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F (180 Deg C/Gas 4), grease and line two 8 inch square tins.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in the eggs, stir in the flour, almonds and almond essence., beat well.... - 47.4898
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and eggs.
3) Add the extracts and spices and mix well.
4) Fold in the citron and almonds.
5) Onto greased baking sheets, drop the batter by... - 47.1685
Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds
This Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A chicken recipe, it is great for all those who love to have non-veg items in their plates! - 47.1249
In large mixer bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add sugar, salt, butter, eggs and 1 1/4 cups of the flour.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 4 minutes medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in raisins, lemon peel and... - 47.107
Duck With Almonds
1) Make small chunky pieces out of the duck.
2) In a bowl, combine duck with ginger and garlic.
3) Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for... - 47.1029
Almond And Pistachio Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Lightly butter and line a 900 g loaf tin.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl, until smooth.
Add the eggs, a little at a time, and beat until fully incorporated.
Stir the ground almonds and pistachios, flour,... - 47.0625
Peach And Almond Crisp
Thaw peaches, if frozen.
Do not drain.
For topping, in a medium bowl stir together brown sugar, 1/2 cup of the flour, the oats, almonds, and the 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
For... - 46.9853
Glazed Almond Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter, creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the vanilla, almond extract and the eggs one by one,... - 46.866
Almond And Pear Stuffed Peaches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate by spraying it with vegetable spray
3. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs, pears, and almond extract and set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
5. Reduce the... - 46.7248
Cherry & Almond Slices
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 14-inch (35-cm) square.
Divide dough into twenty-eight 3x2-inch (7.5x5-cm) rectangles.
Sprinkle baking sheets with cold water.
Place rectangles on dampened baking sheets.
To make filling, combine almonds,... - 46.6858
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar to make it creamy and light.
3. Add eggs to the mixture and whisk well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and once done transfer the flour mixture to... - 46.6315
Planning a party menu?. This Almond Gateau is perfect for an exotic dessert. This dessert would look and taste out of this world but does not require you to toil the whole day in the kitchen. Enjoy the compliments that come your way. A delicious sweet ending... - 46.5511
Almonds are one of my favorites to snack on. I love using it in different recipes, one such is Almond Drops. A great snack time option, this recipe is simple. Let me know how it turns out for you. - 46.5176
Frozen Almond Dessert
1) In a double boiler, add sugar and flour. Stir in the eggs, 1/4 cup water and corn syrup.
2) Cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
3) Add in the vanilla and butter and cool.
4) Add in the milk, cream, and almond flavoring.
5) Pour into 2... - 46.4527
Chocolate And Almond Gateau
Melt half of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add 3 oz (75 g/3 oz) of ground almonds, the 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk, flour, cornstarch (cornflour), cocoa powder, yeast, coffee extract (essence), vanilla extract (essence)... - 46.4502
Tagliatelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds
Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds! Doesn€™t that recipe title itself sound yummy!!! This is an exquisite and sinfully delicious past spreparation that youjust have to try! Trust me the Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds is... - 46.4093
Sugared Almond Sticks
Love Almonds? This Sugared Almond sticks recipe is a wonderful way to enjoy these healthy nuts. A delicious anytime snack. Pack them for your kids lunch box or serve with tea…everyone would simply love it. - 46.407
Almond Butter Crunch
Making this Almond Butter Crunch can be dleightfully simple; in fact, the rich chocolaty feel is sure gonna make it a crowd pleaser. A very simple recipe that is so easy to make, this Almond Butter Crunch can be whipped up in any day or time of the week.... - 46.3444
Artichokes Stuffed With Pork And Almonds
The Artichokes Stuffed With Pork And Almonds is a brilliant dish, perfect for your parties. They are visually appealing and also boast a great flavor! I am sure you will love the Artichokes Stuffed With Pork And Almonds! Try it! - 46.3274
Mix first four ingredients in heavy saucepan.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, until 250 °F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a hard ball.
Beat egg whites until... - 46.2843
Apricot Almond Crescents
1 In a small saucepan,scald milk with 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, salt, and 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.Cool to lukewarm.
2 In a large bowl add very warm water and sprinkle yeast into it.(Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when... - 46.275
Chicken With Toasted Almonds
1. Have meatman bone and skin broiler-fryers.
2. To make them easier to slice, store in freezing compartment until partially frozen.
3. Slice into long, thin slivers and let thaw completely at room temperature.
4. In large skillet heat... - 46.165
Gay Peppernuts are little rounds of spiced and sweetened with honey. You will be thrilled to eat them on and off with tea or just like that. These rich and mildly flavored cookies are fun to bake and eat. - 46.1397
Fresh Cherry And Almond Bake
Fresh Cherry And Almond Bake topped with whipped cream is a treat quite hard to ignore. The flavors of almond essence, red cherries, and single cream add to the yum factor of this Fresh Cherry and Almond Bake. Just check out the recipe of this cherry cake... - 46.103
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 46.0613
Almond Flake Confection
Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt, and milk in a saucepan.
Place over medium heat, cover, and bring to a boil.
Then add marshmallows and cook and stir mixture until marshmallows are melted.
Remove from heat.
Add nuts, coconut, cereal,... - 46.044
Citrus Lingcod With Orange Almond Rice
Finely shred 1 1/2 tablespoons each orange and grapefruit peel (colored part only) and 1 teaspoon each lemon and lime peel (colored part only).
Mix peels and set aside.
Cut remaining peel and all white membrane from grapefruit, lemon, lime, and 2 of the... - 46.0197
Nothing than a good crunchy snack to liven up your laid-back evening! This is the recipe for the wonderfully delicious Almond Patties! With not too much effort, you can get this delicious and quick snack prepared in just 35 minutes!!! Try this out and enjoy... - 46.0108
Combine cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
Add sour cream and sugar, beating until well blended.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over... - 45.9564
1)Preheat oven at 350ºF.
2)Blend butter and almond essence together.
3)Further sieve the flour, semolina, sugar and salt and mix the blended butter and almond mixture into it.
4)Knead the dough to reach a roiling consistency.
5)Roll... - 45.954
Health Nut Almond Oaties
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake at 350Â°F, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
Chop almonds and set aside.
Beat margarine with brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and... - 45.9519
This recipe for Dame Blanche comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Do try this and get back to me with your views. - 45.9084
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs into it until mixture becomes lemon colored.
3) Add sugar slowly, a couple of tablespoons at a time.
4) Beat thoroughly after every addition.
5) Add the vanilla,... - 45.8721
Chocolate Almond Delight
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Chocolate Almond Delight for you to try. This Chocolate Almond Delight is indeed a treat for those with sweet tooth! - 45.8451
1) In a bowl beat the egg white till frothy and then add in the sugar and beat till stiff
2) Add in the almond flavoring and beat till stiff
3) Fold in the egg whites
4) Mix together the coconut and almonds and reserve half for topping
5) Add in the... - 45.8393
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F(190Â°C).
2. Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add the egg yolks one at a time to the mix and beat well
3. Stir in the milk and vanilla into the mixture.
4. Combine the... - 45.8318
Best Ever Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the world bowl of a food processor fitted with steel blade, combine together the almonds and ½ cup of sugar.
3) Process till a fine mixture is formed and then add the remaining sugar... - 45.7651
Slivered Almonds In Honey
Dissolve saffron in rose water.
Bring 1/4 cup water and sugar to a rolling boil in heavy shallow saucepan.
Boil for 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add honey and almonds.
Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and almonds begin to brown.
Add... - 45.7557
Fig And Almond Pinwheels
Sift flour with baking powder, soda, and salt and set aside.
Cream butter, shortening, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients just to blend.
Chill dough 6-8 hours.
Meanwhile, make the... - 45.6238
Almond Recipes By Category