- » Allspice Wassail Bowl
Allspice Wassail Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of allspice wassail bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for allspice wassail bowl recipes.
Holiday Wassail Bowl
In large saucepan, combine apple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice.
Tie cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves in porous cloth; add to liquid.
Heat to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 10 more minutes.
Remove spice bag; add... - 41.0249
Citrus Wassail Bowl
Put cider, sugar, and fruit juices (undiluted) in kettle.
Tie cloves and allspice in a small cheesecloth bag.
Add to cider with nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove spice bag.
Serve beverage hot in mugs with a cinnamon stick in each mug.
Makes... - 34.9818
Combine sugar, spices, and sherry in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Whisk in the egg yolks and brandy.
Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into the sherry mixture.
Do not allow the mixture to... - 36.0471
1. Place apples in a shallow baking pan. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Set aside.
2. Tie cloves, allspice, cardamom seeds and cinnamon in double-thick cheesecloth. Place in a kettle... - 36.2233
1. In 5-quart saucepot over high heat, heat apple cider, cinnamon sticks, allspice, and cloves to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place orange and lemon slices in heat-safe 5-quart punch bowl; set aside.
3. To cider... - 31.8885
Traditional Wassail Bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash apples and place in baking dish.
3. Roast in the preheated oven 45 minutes.
4. In a pan combine water, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, coriander seed, cardamom, mace and lemon rind,... - 44.296
Tie the spices in a bag and heat them in 1 bottle of the ale for 10 minutes.
Remove spice bag and add the sugar.
Stir in the remaining ale plus sherry.
Heat without boiling for 20 minutes while flavors blend.
Beat the egg whites until softly stiff and turn... - 37.8345
Wassail Bowl With Fresh Spices
1. In a slow cooker mix sugar, spices, and sherry.
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour. Stir in between.
3. In a bowl add egg yolks and brandy and whisk together.
4. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
5. Gently fold into the sherry mixture. Do not... - 43.5398
1. For Baked Apples—Butter two baking dishes and insides of covers.
2. Wash and core apples.
3. Core by inserting corer in stem end; cut toward blossom end, pushing halfway into apple. Remove corer and insert in opposite end. Make a complete turn with corer... - 41.9512
Cranberry Wassail Bowl
1. In a saucepan with cover bring to boil combining all ingredients except fruit juices and then simmer reducing heat for about 15 minutes.
2. Let it cool and chill fruit juices.
3. If desired, strain spiced mixture and just before serving... - 43.2229
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
Old English Wassail
1. Pour 1 bottle of ale into a heat-resistant glass punch bowl. Add sugar, lemon peel and spices. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to simmering (3 minutes at HIGH).
2. Add sherry and remaining ale. Heat uncovered in microwave oven just to simmering (10... - 31.3227
Old English Wassail
This Old English Wassail makes a perfect treat for the coming Christmas. Try this hot, spicy punch before the festival. Tell me if you'd like to include this Old English Wassail in your Christmas menu. - 35.4399
Old English Hot Wassail
1. In a large kettle, tip in 2 bottles ale and stir in sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
2. Place the kettle over a very low flame and heat the beer without boiling or simmering, for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take kettle off the heat and allow the beer... - 45.4172
Old Fashioned Wassail
In a crock pot combine all of the ingredients and simmer on high for 1 hour.
Turn the crock pot setting to low and brew for 4 to 8 hours.
Strain the wassail through a sieve and into a punch bowl.
Float the orange slices in the wassail for garnish. - 32.3195
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl.
2. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 8 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 4) for 8 minutes. Strain into serving mugs. - 23.8673
English Wassail Cheer
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine all ingredients; heat 8 to 9 minutes.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Heat 7 to 8 minutes.
To serve, cool slightly; strain into mugs. - 33.6026
Combine sugar, water, and spices in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes.
Let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour.
When ready to serve, strain the sugar-spice liquid into a 3-quart casserole or large mixing bowl.
Stir in remaining... - 39.4722
Core apples; peel a strip around the top of each.
Place apples in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
In saucepan combine brown sugar and brandy.
Bring to boiling.
Pour over apples.
Cover with foil.
Bake in 350°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till tender.
Drain,... - 42.0135