- » All Natural Sweetener
All Natural Sweetener Recipes
Enjoy our collection of all natural sweetener recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for all natural sweetener recipes.
All-natural Sports Drink With Chia
Rebecca Pacheco shares an easy recipe for making an all-natural sports drink using chia seeds. Thank you Health Warrior for supplying the chia seeds and Laura Max Nelson for the video skills. Enjoy! - 116.275
Wow! Waffles though a basic waffle recipe a has got an addictive taste. And that is the only reason why and this is probably the only thing my kids keep asking again and again. Make them for your kids too! - 36.7352
Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta
Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta has it all. Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta recipe has my favorite shrimp the way I like it-sweetened, and another one of my favorites-spinach fettuccini. You can't ask for anything more! - 37.1524
Challah (jewish Egg Bread)
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Dissolve the yeast in water; add the maple syrup and mix well.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Separate yolk from 1 egg and reserve.
Then add the white to remaining eggs and corn oil.
Beat well and add to the... - 41.9647
Pineapple Banana Smooth
1. In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Pour 1 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses. - 24.1329
Brown Sugar Bananas
1. Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and sprinkle with lemon juice on all sides.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange juice. Stir over gentle heat until the sugar dissolves into a syrup.
3. Add the banana... - 37.1802
Combine all ingredients in the container of a blender and blend on low speed just until blended.
Pour into four custard cups and put the cups in a shallow baking pan.
Fill the pan with hot water to a depth of 1 1/2 inches and bake in a 350-de-gree oven for 40... - 28.2061
Quick Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drain the fruit, reserve liquid, and place fruit in a buttered 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan.
3. Measure 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid into a small saucepan. Add honey to sweeten (1/4 cup, or to taste) and stir in... - 38.1106
1. To prepare the crust, put the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut in the butter with two knives until the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
2. With a fork, stir in 3 tablespoons ice water. Very slowly stir in enough extra ice water until dough hangs together... - 37.4141
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Process or blend into a puree.
Strain sauce through a fine sieve to remove seeds.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate. - 26.0665
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 2
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious and filling chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. Her no-guilt, all goodness version of a decadent chocolate mousse filling introduces a surprise... - 97.2648
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 1
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a decadent chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. In this video, Jennifer shows you how to create a scrumptiously sweet raw tar crust that utilizes the natural... - 94.1946
Nimbu Ka Mitha Achar
Nimbu ka meetha aachar is tangy sweet pickle made with lemons. A popular pickle in India, the sweet lemon pickle or nimbu ka meetha achar is spiced with fennel, cumin and peppers. Sweetened with jaggerey, it is an all natural pickle and is cooked to prepare... - 36.8288
Iraqi Basra Date Tarts
Have you ever tried date tarts? Here is an impressive video that shares an incredible recipe made with dates, oatmeal, walnuts and yogurt. This is a rich and elegant dessert recipe with a lot of heritage. Watch this video and give the recipe a try!! - 120.053
Pear And Sour Cherry Crisp From Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill, is here to help us celebrate the new year by satisfying our sweet tooth.
This recipe is great for diabetes or people who want to have less sugar. You can indulge without any guilt on this delicious Pear and Sour Cherry Crisp recipe this... - 132.783
Brownies With Truvia Spoonable
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place baking chocolate, butter and canola oil in a large microwaveable bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat and stir to melt the chocolate.
3. Whisk together the eggs, Truvia™ natural sweetener, sugar,... - 112.727
Sukiyaki With Fresh Spinach
Sukiyaki! An amazing and well flavored Japanese preparation of beef adds an exotic nature to your dinner spread! The Sukiyaki recipe is sought after by all my friends who have tasted it. Try it! - 36.4686
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles Recipe (addictive)
Summer is round the corner and surely need to cool off!! Kids will crave for this pineapple flavored kiwi popsicles. What is great about the video is how easily it is prepared with all natural ingredients. A simple yet delicious summer chiller is a real kid... - 118.805
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Freeze in ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
Garnish with fresh strawberries. - 27.2754
Apple Breakfast Fritters
These Apple Breakfast Fritters have made my morning food an eagerly- awaited fare. Not a glutton by nature, but made one of late by these fantabulous Apple Fritters, I can proudly declare that even the best of us are happy slaves of good food. Don't wait... - 37.8924
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Caper Gherkin Sauce
1) Wash the steaks carefully.
2) Pat them dry.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) In a large bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together and mix well.
5) Season with black pepper, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6) On the... - 46.0942
Let's Make Creamy Nutella Popsicles
I've been on a huge popsicle kick lately. My Nutella addiction is back in full swing so naturally Nutella popsicles have been on the menu! They are more like fudgesicles in texture; smooth, creamy and addictive. We're on our 4th batch of these bad boys! - 115.067
Easy Cheese Dessert
To those who are looking for nice and easy dessert recipes, should definitely check this out. This is a Cheese Dessert and is simply delicious. You must try this at home. - 116.504
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
These oatmeal banana muffins are filled with the natural goodness of oatmeal and bananas, giving out a heap of taste with health. Flavored with allspice and sweetened with brown sugar, these muffins have to be experienced to fully appreciate! A family... - 45.3756
Cheesy Berry Dessert
Guilt free dessert !! A spectacular video to prepare a quick and easy sweet dish with cream cheese and berries. A fluffy dessert like this one is a satisfying way to finish off a big meal. and this dessert also can be frozen too. It's hard to resist this... - 134.889
Honey Banana Bread + Giveaway!
Thick, golden delicious honey helps to naturally sweeten this moist and tender loaf while yogurt helps to keep it moist and it's all blended together with spiced bananas. - 0
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402
Strawberry Lemonade is delicious treat to make with your children and your kids will love helping you make it. This is the perfect summer recipe on those really hot days. It is cool, refreshing, and always hits the spot! Tell us what you think! - 123.185
Clarified broths called consommés have been in use since the Middle Ages, taking many forms from simple soups, to displays of excess made from the meat of a wide variety of less-common animals.
A special type of consommé that was boiled solely with tendons... - 43.0442
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 117.972
Cuban Flan De Calabasa
Nothing says holiday like a lip-smacking dessert. This holiday, add a unique touch to your dessert time treat by preparing a low-fat, luscious and soft egg-custard. To make your dish all the more innovative and drool-worthy, just try this pumpkin variation as... - 118.619
Skillet Chicken Dinner
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and brown chicken on all sides; remove fat.
3) Add sweet potatoes, pineapple juice, celery leaves, and bay leaf.
4) Cover the skillet and simmer for 20 minutes, or until chicken... - 41.0263
Plymouth Bay Berry Cake
To bake Cornmeal Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal into the pan and tilt and shake to coat the bottom and sides; tap out any excess.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking... - 46.9898