- » Alfalfa Sprout Dip
Alfalfa Sprout Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of alfalfa sprout dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for alfalfa sprout dip recipes.
Zippy Chicken Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, run water over broccoli to thaw.
For sauce, in a large saucepan melt margarine or butter.
Add onion and celery.
Cook till tender.
Stir in flour, pepper sauce, and pepper.
Add milk all at... - 40.4231
Guacamole Cheese Sandwich
1) Mix together guacamole ingredients.
2) Warm the pita bread.
3) Fill each half with tomato, cheese and guacamole.
4) Top with alfalfa sprouts.
5) Serve immediately with your choice of sauce or dip. - 46.2206
GETTING READY 1) Arrange tortillas and other ingredients. MAKING 2) In a dry skillet, heat the tortillas. ... - 25.7765
1.Taking toasted half muffin and top it with layer of tomato, sprouts and last with cheese.
2.Broil for at least 2 minutes so that the cheese melts.
3.Allow to cool so that the cheese cools.
4.Serve with dips. - 30.6955
Aioli Cheese Avocado Open Face
1) Spread mayonnaise on top of the bread.
2) Place cheese slices, avocado slices and sprouts on top.
3) Serve the sandwiches immediately with your choice of dip. - 30.4757
Swiss And Spinach Sandwich
1) Apply butter one slice of bread.
2) Top with cheese, spinach leaves, tomato slices and sprouts.
3) Close on top with remaining slice of bread.
4) Serve with your choice of dip or sauce else with soup or salad. - 35.7332
Beat egg whites till frothy.
Add water and salt; continue beating about 1 1/2 minutes or till stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Fold egg yolks into egg whites.
To make omelet, in... - 46.7749
Quick Spring Rolls
1) Dampen the rice paper with water and soften with fingers.
2) Over each damp rice paper, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons alfaalfa sprouts, leaving 1 cm edge around.
3) Add 2 tablespoons crab meat on top of the sprouts and sprinkle with a little... - 36.8232
1) In a bowl, add cauliflower and mash well by adding mayonnaise, mustard and sea salt.
2) Combine celery or water chestnuts into this paste.
3) Take two bread slices and butter only on one side for each.
4) Spread the cauliflower... - 47.3569
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Discard the tough end of the asparagus and keep aside.
2) Blanch the asparagus by dropping into boiling water and transferring into cold water after 3-4 minutes.
3) In similar process, blanch the carrots by dipping them for 1-2... - 38.9068
Vegan Lettuce Wraps
This is a very easy snack to put together. When you marry all of these ingredients together, you get this wonderful tasting masterpiece that will please everyone for sure. So light and great tasting, you can't go wrong. There are so many varieties that you... - 36.3446
Veggies In A Tortilla Blanket
Thinking of a unique appetizer? This should help! Here is the recipe for veggies in a blanket. The recipe is basically a hummus smeared tortilla with vegetables. This literally takes only a few minutes to make. Watch the video, and surely this is going to be... - 111.246
Butternut Squash Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Using a large, heavy knife, carefully halve the squash. Place the squash halves cut side down on the baking sheet and bake 25 minutes, or until the flesh is tender when pierced with a... - 39.792
1) Drain the chickpeas.
2) In a saucepan, combine chickpeas with water and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until very tender.
4) Drain the chickpeas.
5) Puree the chickpeas in food mill or food... - 46.0851