- » Ale Stew
Ale Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ale stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ale stew recipes.
Dutch Oven Chicken Stew With Mushrooms And Ale
It's time to break out the Dutch oven and cook up a unique pot of Chicken Stew! Slightly sweet, hearty full of chicken and mushrooms, simmered in beer and topped with bacon. Using a antique Dutch oven on the grill and some very basic ingredients you can... - 114.059
Irish Ale Stew
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut the beef slices into pieces about one inch by two inches.
Flour them lightly, brown them a few at atime in hot oil and put them into a large oven-proof casserole.
Add onions and garlic to oil in pan and brown them lightly,... - 44.0977
Irish Stew With Ale
1. In a bowl, place the lamb cubes and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over them. Toss to coat.
2. In a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, melt the butter.
3. Add the dredged lamb cubes and chopped onion and sauté, stirring... - 42.5954
You May Also Like!
Beef, Oyster And Ale Pie
1. Put the steak in a bowl and add the flour and plenty of salt and pepper, stir well to evenly coat the meat.
2. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole and fry the onion, garlic, carrot, celery and thyme for 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened.... - 38.557
Beef Ale & Borlotti Bean Casserole
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the meat, in batches, and fry over a medium heat until browned on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan (with a slotted spoon so that most of the oil is left behind).
Add the... - 40.3624
Lentil And Beef Stew In A Hallowed Pumpkin
Looking for a nice and unique stew recipe? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook the perfect beef and lentil stew...and what's special about this yummy stew is that it is served in a hallowed out pumpkin! Not only is this dish yummy, it is... - 110.563
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 45.6095
Flemish Beef Stew
Place beef, pork, and 1/2 cup of the beer in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Cover and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates and juices and onions are brown and stick to pan, 30 to 35... - 39.0609
Cuban Beef And Squash Stew
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and garlic; cook until the onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 39.6908
Pork And Hominy Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell peppers, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the broth, beer, chiles, oregano, and chipotle; bring... - 39.7403
Pork Stew With Beer
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a pan, heat the butter and oil and fry the onions, carrot and garlic covering gently for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly colored.
3. Add the pork, increase the heat... - 46.4138
Carbonnade Of Beef
1. Trim fat off the beef.
2. Cut into cubes.
3. Peel and slice onion thinly
4. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No. 3)
5. In a large skillet, melt Â½ the butter over moderate heat
6. When hot add onions and sautÃ© for 15... - 43.9783
Welsh Rarebit With Beer
Melt butter in top part of double boiler or chafing dish over direct heat.
Add cheese, and heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Put over boiling water, add seasonings, and pour in the liquid mixed with eggs.
Cook until thick, stirring... - 38.9107