- » Ale Soup
Ale Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ale soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ale soup recipes.
Spiced Onions And Ale Soup
1)In a heavy and large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir fry onion on reduced heat for about 12 minutes until evenly caramelized.
2)Add in mustard, stock and ale. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3)Now add corn starch mixed in water... - 44.4538
Serve this hearty soup with a loaf of crusty bread and glasses of cold ale. - 38.2937
Beef And Ale Soup
Beef And Ale Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer. A deadly combination of beef and ale will tempt you to prepare this appetizer on every party! - 29.6691
You May Also Like!
Deschutes Brewery Twilight Bacon And Veggie Soup
Are you the one who loves experimenting in the kitchen? By experimenting I mean, do u like to mix alcohol with food? If yes then this you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious and tasty Deschutes Brewery Twilight Bacon and Veggie... - 82.6775
Chicken Roy Ale And Gravy
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Coat the chicken with flour. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken in a single layer in butter.
3) Broil the chicken till it is brown and pour off the fat which is... - 44.9861
Ham Casserole Orient Ale
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a 1-1/2 quart casserole, mix the ham with the pineapple
3. In a small skillet, heat the butter till it’s hot
4. Add the celery and green pepper till it is tender but slightly crisp.
5. Mix in the ham and... - 36.5267
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and carrot.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Continue cooking 3-4 minutes, gradually adding the stock and stirring all the time.
Add the mustard and paprika.
Simmer 20-25 minutes or until... - 49.4324
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
1)In a blender, add together melon, lime juice, orange juice and honey. Blend until smooth.
2)Add wine and remaining melon.
4)Perfect spring time picnic soup. Serve outdoors. - 31.0066
English Pub Chicken And Cheddar Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add soup, milk, and beer. Bring to a boil, stirring, over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to... - 32.518
Colmar Cucumber And Beer Soup
1. Grate the cucumbers after peeling them.
2. Beat the sour cream and ale together with a hand beater.
3. Keep it refrigerated.
4. Serve chilled with a garnishing of your choice. - 37.7139
Ale Soup Recipes By Category