- » Ale Cake
Ale Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ale cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ale cake recipes.
Traditional Ale-8 One Cake
Kentucky Ale-8-One Cake is a traditional Southern favorite cake. Betty's recipe of this Kentucky special cake is super easy to make and super sumptuous to eat. All you need to do is stream the video recipe to learn how to make this delectable cake right... - 100.973
Ale-8 One Cake Frosting
Just like the one cake, even the frosting fro this Kentucky special cake is unique. Betty whomps up a delectable frosting using custard made of eggs, butter, sugar, flour, crushed pineapple, and coconut. It is just perfect to dress up an Ale-8-One Cake.... - 89.6452
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Shortcake Roy Ale
Prepare custard; cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Blend baking mix, sugar, egg, milk, shortening and flavoring in large mixer bowl on low speed 1/2 minute, scraping bowl frequently.
Beat 4 minutes on... - 40.9382
Frosting Berry Cake
1. Grease a deep square 10-cup glass-ceramic casserole. Or use a 10-cup deep round casserole; flour lightly.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes, or... - 39.1429
1) In a container of electric blender take lime juice, sugar, and egg whites and blend until frothy.
2) Mix vanilla and pour into individual 4 tall glasses.
3) Add ginger ale till the top.
4) Gently stir to mix the ingredients.
5) Serve chill. - 36.1377
Chocolate Dessert Cake
Grease and line 2 (8-inch) cake pans.
Melt chocolate; let cool.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and bicarbonate together.
Beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add chocolate and flour mixture alternately with beer;... - 43.6338
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease 10-inch angel-cake pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Mix fruits, currants, nuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, apple-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mixture over fruits... - 46.9546
Drain cherries very well and measure out 2 cups juice (add a little water if necessary).
Combine cherry juice and ginger ale in saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Remove from heat.
Add jelly powders and stir until dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Put a... - 38.6897
Beach Boy Punch
Mix juices and pour into punch bowl over cake of ice; add chilled ginger ale, or mix in large container and serve over ice in tall glasses. - 25.7385
Hawaiian Fruit Punch
Combine fruit juices and sugar; chill thoroughly.
Pour over large cake of ice in punch bowl.
Pour ginger ale and carbonated water slowly down the side of bowl.
For trim, float twist of sliced orange and sprigs of fresh mint on block of ice. - 33.7002
Golden Banquet Punch
Pour boiling water over tea; cover and let stand 5 minutes; strain.
Combine fruit juices and tea; add sugar and stir till dissolved.
Add ice water.
Generously dash in aromatic bitters to taste.
Pour mixture over cake of ice in punch bowl.
Pour ginger... - 41.7903
Ale Cake Recipes By Category