- » Alcoholic Drink
Alcoholic Drink Recipes
Alcoholic drinks,beer, martinis, whisky, the beginning to some great mixing recipes. Master the nuances of mixing the perfect drink. Let the experts show you the best way to do it with the alcoholic drink recipes. ... More »
In this video Clint will show you the two classic ways to serve a Lemon Drop shot. This is a shot you take if you're a girl or if you have a sweet tooth. This is also a great shot for any sugar addicts out there as there is plenty in a Lemon Drop. - 129.702
Whiskey Hot Toddy
1. In a saucepan, heat 1 cup of drinking water.
2. In a pint glass, add the hot water, the whiskey and lemon. Steep the tea bag into the glass for 5 minutes.
3. Using a stirrer, add the honey and stir well to dissolve it, into the... - 126.036
Lemon Drop Cocktail With Citron Vodka
This Lemon Drop Cocktail with Citron Vodka recipe gives this all time favorite drink a new dimension. Take a look at this video to see how three layers of lemon flavor is added to this cocktail. It is simply beautiful. - 125.568
Peanut Butter And Jelly Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a very easy shot that will take you back to your childhood. The Peanut Butter and Jelly shot is a classic that doesn't actually involve any peanut butter, yet it still works. If you decide to take... - 124.31
Dark And Stormy - Clint's Twist
1. In a tall glass, fill ice up to the brim.
2. Add the black rum, lime juice and the ginger beer and mix well, using a stirrer.
3. Using the stirrer, insert the slices of lime into the glass.
4. Using a knife, make a slit in one of the slices and... - 122.524
Cement Mixer Shot
In this video Clint will show you how to get drunk in one of the most disgusting ways possible: with the cement mixer shot. It looks as disgusting as it sounds and you will not want to miss Clint's reaction to taking this usual prank shot. - 120.465
Rum And Brandy Medley
Here is a great holiday recipe that you are going to love! A simple cocktail idea made with eggs!! As weird as it may sound…this is a unique drink, that surely does not taste as weird!! Made with a mix of rum and brandy and some cinnamon, this is just... - 119.134
Try this super easy winter drink! - 118.764
Brandy Alexander is a classic cocktail that is sure to please, simple to make and much more interesting. A perfect alternate for a chocolate martini. So watch this video for the details and enjoy this original classic chocolate cocktail. Cheers! - 118.466
The Absolut Berry Exotic Cocktail
The Absolut berry Exotic. What do you do when you get a gift from a party like Absolut Wild Tea? You come up with a recipe to use some of it. Imagine an Arnold Palmer with muddled strawberries and you're kinda on the right track to the flavor profile. Tasting... - 117.2
How To Make And Filter Skittles Vodka
We've got skittles vodka and are showing you how we made it. Not only that, we take on the challenge of filtering out all the candy floaties that take over your spirit. We're using the Aeropress Coffee Press, which you can find on Amazon. - 117.098
Bob Marley Shooter
The Bob Marley Shooter, in the colors of the Rastafari movement: green, yellow and red. Also the Ethiopian Flag and this shot can only be a variant of the Traffic Light Shooter (with different ingredients for the most part). Bob Marley is credited with both... - 117.007
Brandy Egg Sour Cocktail
Whether you need something to warm you up on frigid winter evenings or something to cool you on muggy summer noons, brandy egg sour can leave you feeling quite good and upbeat. Plus, it's pretty simple to make too. Just add some egg, lime juice and simple... - 115.462
The Peche Martini
Today is the day to drink Snapple Peach Tea and we do it with class, in a martini glass with a few other friends. - 115.368
The Jager Island Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vodka, tequila, jagermeister, triple sec, light rum, lemon juice and stir.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Add soda and stir again.
4. Serve cold. - 115.058
Looking for a special cocktail for the holidays? this video might just solve the purpose. Watch it to learn a fabulous Brandy Alexander recipe that is sure to impress all. - 114.126
The Pomberry Blossom Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, strawberry rum, pama pomagranate liqueur, gin and sprite and stir.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with the strawberry and lemon twist and serve. - 113.836
How To Make A Vodka Gimlet
Most people think of the Vodka Gimlet as a combination of Vodka with Rose’s lime juice. We’ve notched it up a bit by combining the Rose’s with an equal amount of fresh lime juice. Of course, the original Gimlet is made with gin rather than vodka and,... - 113.747
The Screaming Nazi Cocktail Shooter
How to make the screaming nazi cocktail shooter, a shooter that may seem like a design with entire German ingredients. Optionally, you can light the Screaming Nazi on fire (perhaps that is why it is screaming.) A blisteringly cold yet minty peppermint flavor... - 113.594
The Solerno Strong Cocktail
Oh yeah, it's a bit strong. This cocktail brings together a few hefty contenders into one final cocktail. - 113.455
The Butterscotched Apple
Capella Flavor Drops make up one of the two flavors within the Butterscotched Apple recipe which we invented. This recipe brings two unique flavors that play off each other well all while showing a completely clear presentation. - 113.121
The Jaffa Cake Cocktail Shot
The Jaffa Cake Shooter, using Cake Vodka form Pinnacle. A sweet tootsie roll like flavor comes out of the ingredients on this little shot. We used Pinnacle Cake vodka to build upon the sweetness, use whatever cake vodka you have in substitute. This brings one... - 112.097
The Speaker Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, the bourbon and creme de cassis and stir with a stirrer.
2. In a martini glass, add a dash of grenadine.
3. Stir and add the bourbon mix into the martini glass.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Serve cold as a cocktail. - 112
Home Pineapple Flavored Vodka
Vodka infused with real fruit taste. In this mixology video Clint shows show you how to make homemade pineapple infused vodka and shares valuable tips dos and don’ts. The tempting flavor of ripe pineapple makes this flavored vodka extra special with it’s... - 110.822
French Pear Martini
Heres a floral drink thats bursting with the flavors and aromas of spring. Why try ours? Its a delightful flavor combination you may have never tried before—pear, elderflower and ginger. The recipe calls for an artisanal French liqueur that has recently... - 110.655
The Butter Comfort Cocktail
Great things come in 1 oz increments, in this case it's butterscotch and SoCo and a bit over 2 ounces of love. - 109.743
The Galliano Hot Shot
A layered Sunday Night Shooter, we've got whipped cream, espresso and some galliano. We're using the Aeropress to make our espresso on the fly. - 109.689
Jolly Rancher Vodka With Homemade Infusions
The Jolly Rancher Vodka, by popular demand. We created our Jolly Rancher Vodka with 8 flavored ranchers in each bottle. Want it sweeter? Try 12. Next time we'll taste our Jolly Rancher Vodka and see how each individual flavor tastes with the 8-candy infusion... - 109.561
Banana Flavored Vodka
Can you make a Banana Infused Vodka? Clint has never made this before but experiments with bananas and vodka tried and shares his ideas on what can make it work. Experimenting can be fun and yields surprising results! Stay tuned to Pour Your Poison to find... - 108.742
Marshmallow Vodka Godiva Cocktail
Truly indulgent, the this is a chocolate cocktail lover's dream. One of this will take care of your daily chocolate desires, but it is well worth it. The cocktail is not entirely chocolate and is actually a well balanced mix of cream, Godiva liqueur, and... - 108.634
The Bacon L'orange Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vanilla vodka, grand marnier, frangelico and bacon vodka and stir.
2. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with an orange twist and serve. - 107.54
Unique Vodka Sodas
Cavan proves that he has quite the innovativeness when it comes to making vodkas in this video. Watch him create these unique flavors in his kitchen with pretty basic ingredients. They definitely look sexy to me. Enjoy the vodkas. - 106.808
Vodka Aperol Refreshing Cocktail
Vodka aperol refreshing cocktail is a flashy and animated drink that will exalt your in house parties with friends or make your romantic mood when you need it the most. Best served any time of the day, this drink is fit for royals, so treat it with respect.... - 105.57
Brandy Snaps Rolls And Baskets
Guess what? Brandy snaps has got more versatile. Through this video you will not only learn how to make brandy snaps in the easiest and simplest steps but also, you can give them interesting shapes in the form of rolls and baskets without any hassle at all.... - 105.199
Absolut Tea Party Martini
Mixology is the term applied to the making of cocktails, or mixed drinks. At The Food Channel, it's our goal to make it easy for you to look good when it comes to food. So, whether you are in the kitchen or at the bar, we want to provide the best methods,... - 104.58
Spiced Brandy Alexander
Get trumped with a spicy hot cocktail this Saturday night! Not-too-intense Brandy Alexander comes spiced with wonderful hints of nutmeg and loads of Cognac. A great drink to serve if you have guests dropping at your place for the holidays. Follow the video... - 103.452
Crazy Brandy 151
Here's one cocktail recipe that might need some hard slog to fix, but the efforts are truly irresistible. The crazy flavors of Black Seal 151, Brandy, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, Lemon Juice, and Cola is a total knock-out. Perfect for late... - 101.415
What better way to burst forth into Christmas carols than with a heady eggnog which is just perfect for any holiday setting. Just muddle together Brandy, vanilla extract, four ounces of milk and egg, shake the ingredients with a little ice, strain and serve.... - 101.083
Infused Vodka Bloody Mary
You often host parties at home an like playing the bartender? This video may come handy as the chef shares an innovative recipe to prepare Infused Vodka Bloody Mary. The recipe is simple and you too can try it. - 100.565
The Maestro Cocktail
What really rise the temperature of a party is perfect drink, and here's a cocktail which your guests will love. - 99.2224
The ocean-tini looks like it could become the next classic cocktail. It's got the perfect simple ingredient list with good taste and sexy appeal. A perfect cocktail to go into the recipe books as a classic. Watch and learn how to make this cocktail recipe... - 98.8353
Create the perfect martini by watching this step by step process with Chef Dennis Picthford. - 98.6564
Sweet And Sour Apricot Brandy
Cocktails are practically synonymous with celebrations. And Derrick Schommer's apricot brand is the perfect way to get any party rolling or even while lounging by the pool. This beautiful drink blends in sweet and sour flavors and is a tribute to apricot... - 97.4844
White Wine Spritzer With Sashimi Appetizers
1.Cut the lemon in quarters.
2.Fill half of the glass with ice and pour wine and soda, squeeze lemon in it.
3.Another variation could be made by squeezing orange instead of lemon.
4.To make the sushi take a piece of fish and place ginger... - 97.0637
Cinco De Mayo - Beer Margarita (aka Beerita)
For your Cinco de Mayo party, learn how to make a Beer Margarita (aka Beerita) with Jenny! All you need is tequila, beer, margarita mix, lime, ice and a little shake while you dance. Feliz (Happy) Cinco de Mayo. - 91.4771
This video is a creation of everydaydrinkers. You can visit everydaydrinkers for complete recipes, and more videos. - 88.593
The Food Channel® shows you how to make a classic cocktail from the film Casablanca. This champagne cocktail is sure to jazz up your next party by making it extraordinary. Cheers! Cocktail hour is back! Make sure you check out foodchannel.com for more... - 88.17
Vodka Soft Drinks
Have your ever tried a recipe from a magazine you have read recently? Or rather wanted to give a shot at? Gavin got three soft drink recipes from a magazine which is totally a winner all the way! Watch this video on making this easy - 79.5422
Natural Cherry Flavored Vodka
We have always enjoyed intense natural flavors in our vodka that instills more fun and excitement. Bhal Dave guides us in a simple way to accomplish this so that we can have a blast in parties and have fun and frolic when friends are around. - 57.3759
Demerara Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to, 325°F, Gas 3
2. Warm the flour in the oven while it heats.
3. Grease 2 baking trays with baking spray or oil or line with grease proof paper.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, measure and add the golden syrup, butter... - 50.596
Poached Pears With Brandy Custard
Place all ingredients except pears in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes until pears are tender, turning pears often.
Refrigerate pears in their liquid 8 hours or overnight.
To make the brandy custard,... - 50.2599
Pumpkin Gateau With Caramel And Brandy Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
3. Take a bowl and beat eggs till well blended.
4. Slowly beat in oil and pureed pumpkin and set aside.
5. In a large bowl sieve flour, spice... - 49.9327
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2) and grease 2 large baking trays.
2. Cream the fat, sugar and syrup together until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the flour and ginger.
4. Using floured hands, roll the mixture into 14 small balls... - 49.0851
Peppered Steaks Flamed With Brandy
1. Into both sides of the steaks, press the pepper and season with a little salt; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet or sautÃ© pan, heat oil, add the steaks, and sautÃ© over medium-high heat for about 4... - 48.7741
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.076
Maids Of Honour
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 24 bun tins.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry and cut out 24 circles using a 7.5 cm (3 in) cutter dipped in... - 47.4414
Orange Brandy Sunshine Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until stiff.
3) Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and then slowly stir in flour alternating with water.
4) Stir in flavoring and then fold in egg... - 46.6964
Brandy Alexander Pie
Mix wafer crumbs and butter.
Turn into a 9 inch pie pan and press firmly onto bottom and sides.
Mix gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Beat egg yolks and milk together; add gradually to gelatin mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook over low... - 46.6806
Brandy Alexander Mousse
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place milk and sprinkle gelatin.
2. Let it stand for 1 minute to soften.
3. Stir constantly and cook over low heat for about 1 minute until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in brandy,... - 46.5994
Tropical Bread With Brandy Hard Sauce
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, combine mango pulp, orange juice and egg and stir.
4.Add papaya, banana chis, nuts, raisins, flour, soda, sugar, butter and... - 46.4435
Chocolate Dipped Brandy Snaps
HEAT butter, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and ginger in medium, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in flour and brandy.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets about 3 inches apart, baking no more than... - 46.3152
Brandy Snaps With Flavored Cream
The original brandy snaps did contain brandy, but you get better value if you flavour the cream with brandy and put lemon juice in the wafers.
Measure the syrup, butter and sugar straight into a small pan and dissolve over low heat.
Off the heat beat in the... - 45.7252
Molasses Brandy Cookies
Mix butter, molasses, and honey in saucepan.
Bring to boil over low heat and boil 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, then add the egg and mix.
Stir together flour, salt, soda, and spices and add to molasses mixture, combining thoroughly.
Stir in the brandy.
Pack... - 45.7162
Filled Brandy Snaps
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, corn syrup and butter to it.
3) Place it on low heat and dissolve the ingredients by stirring.
4) Add the ginger, brandy, lemon... - 45.6282
Maids Of Honor Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450 to 475°F, Gas Mark 7 to 8.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it.
3) Mix vigorously one-third of butter or margarine to this until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Pour in enough water to make the... - 45.5782
Huntsman Styled Partridge
1) Begin by cutting the partridge in serving pieces and dredging with seasoned flour
2) In a skillet, brown in small amount of fat
3) Ignite the partridge after pouring brandy over it
4) After the flame is put out, add onion, carrot and seasonings
5)... - 45.2206
Put the butter, sugar, and syrup into a saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
Let cool slightly.
Sift together the flour and ginger.
Add the dry ingredients, lemon juice, and vanilla to the butter mixture,... - 45.1514
Veal Shanks In Brandy
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
When the browning dish is hot, pour in the oil and add the slices of veal.
Leave to sizzle for 30 seconds, then turn.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add all... - 45.0723
Looking for a drink to prepare in a few, easy steps. Absinthe drink recipe can be ready in a matter of minutes. The video demonstrates step-by-step instructions. Make the most of it! - 45.0604
Maids Of Honour
Maids of honour are delicate little tart like baked prepared in a pastry shell. Made with a prepared pastry shells, the maids of honour have a jam and sugar and flour filling made with eggs and margerine. - 44.9983
Cherry Brandy Cream Torte
1. Grease a 9-inch tube pan.
2. Sift together both flours, the cinnamon and soda.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until blended and creamy.
4. Beat in the liquid jelly, then the eggs one at a time.
5. Sprinkle in the chocolate and beat again to... - 44.9824
Brandy Alexander Pie
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press cookie mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
In small bowl, beat... - 44.9779
Almond Brandy Torte
Beat eggs and sugar until light.
Add mace and lemon rind.
Stir in bread crumbs and brandy alternately.
Blend in almonds.
Pour into greased and floured deep 8-inch cake pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cake tests... - 44.9527
Cherry Vodka Julep
1) Add in the crushed ice into a Collins glass. Keep aside.
2) Into a glass jug, add in 3 to 4 ice cubes.
3) Pour in the lemon juice, vodka and gin over the ice.
4) Add in sugar granules or sugar syrup and maraschino. Stir well to mix.
5)... - 44.7497
Maids Of Honour
With the 2 teaspoons of butter, grease 12 patty tins.
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
With a knife, cut 2 ounces [1/4 cup] of the butter into the flour.
With your fingertips, rub the butter into the... - 44.7468
Brandy Alexander Brownies
In mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Blend in the cooled chocolate, creme de cacao, and brandy.
Stir together the flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in the chopped... - 44.7239
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Bring molasses just to a boil over moderate heat, add butter and sugar, and stir until melted.
Off heat mix in flour, ginger, and brandy.
Stand pan in a bowl of very hot water to keep mixture soft as you work, replenishing hot water... - 44.324
Caviar Packages In Vodka Soured Cream
Blanch the lettuce leaves for a few seconds in boiling water, then plunge them into very cold water.
Drain flat on paper towel, and cut out any thick stalks.
Divide the caviare evenly between the leaves and fold into neat, even packages.
Put the vodka and... - 44.2736
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Combine the butter, sugars, molasses, ginger, orange zest and cinnamon in a saucepan over low heat.
Heat until butter melts and sugars are liquefied, stirring frequently to blend well.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in the flour;... - 44.2615
Brandy And Chocolate Layer
Brandy And Chocolate Layer is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Freeze the cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 43.9243
Hot Brandy Punch
1) Into a saucepan with boiling water, add in lemon rind, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and sugar.
2) Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Transfer the mixture into a warm punch bowl.
5) Stir in lemon juice and brandy.
6)... - 43.7661
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, brandy, butter, oil, molasses, ginger and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
Remove... - 43.6462
1) Heat the oven at 325°F or Mark 3.
2) In a pan, add butter, sugar and syrup and gently heat till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves. Cool slightly.
3) Into a bowl, sift flour with salt and ginger and stir well, with lemon juice... - 43.5625
Spice Cookies With Brandy
Beat the butter with both the sugars in a large bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
Stir in the eggs and the brandy.
Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and spices.
Fold them into the creamed butter mixture.
Shape the dough into a ball and... - 43.5449
Chicken With Cheese Spices And Brandy
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Place chicken parts in pot.
Add salt, pepper, marjoram, basil, onions, and brandy.
Cover with grated cheese.
Top with sliced mushrooms and chopped parsley.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set... - 43.5379
In bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter or margarine, molasses, and 1 tablespoon brandy; mix well.
Stir together flour, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
Stir into butter mixture.
Drop level teaspoonfuls 4 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in 350°F... - 43.3434
Virgin Queen Cocktail
Beat yolks until light.
Beat in sugar gradually.
Add 1 quart milk.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour into punch bowl.
Stir in cream, remaining milk, bourbon, rum and brandy.
Let stand 1 hour.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Garnish with... - 43.1732
Liver & Brandy Pate
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Lightly grease ten 1/4 pint/150 ml individual loaf tins.
Finely mince liver and bacon.
Mix breadcrumbs and cream in a bowl, let stand for 10 mins, or until bread has swollen.
Melt fat in a frying pan and saute onion... - 43.0434
Michael Jackson's Thriller
This an original recipe from the mixologist Robert Stahl at Alexandre's Bar in Dallas. The cocktail was created as a part of an Michael Jackson inspired drinks challenge. Why I chose to add this cocktail recipe here is because I think that this drink looks... - 42.9795
Walnut Brandy Torte
Line 15x10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
Grease paper and dust with flour.
In bowl, beat egg whites until foamy; beat in salt and cream of tartar until soft peaksform.
Gradually beat in 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar until stiff... - 42.9756
Brandy Orange Savarin
Sift flour and salt together in a bowl.
Combine yeast, sugar and warm milk.
Make well in flour.
Add yeast mixture.
Sprinkle over a little flour.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Allow to rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
Add eggs and softened butter and mix to a... - 42.9648
Pate Brandy Stuffing With Herbs
Soak bread in wine for 30 minutes.
Remove strips from pan.
Squeeze wine from bread and retain 1/4 cup wine.
Melt butter until bubbly (3600).
Sprinkle livers with salt and pepper and saute for 4 minutes in bacon fat.
Add onion, celery,... - 42.9589
Set the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Lightly oil a baking sheet.
Put the sugar, butter and syrup in a heavy-based pan and melt over a low heat.
Just as the mixture starts to bubble, remove from the heat.
Add the brandy, lemon juice, ginger and... - 42.9495
Pate Brandy Stuffing
Soak bread in wine 30 minutes.
Soak mushrooms in water 15 minutes.
Remove bread and squeeze.
Set aside 1/2 cup wine squeezed from bread.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter until it bubbles (3600 ).
Sprinkle livers with salt and pepper.
Saute livers 5... - 42.8511
Chocolate Brandy Dream
1. Place the pieces of chocolate into a heat-proof bowl placed over a saucepan of gently simmering water and leave to slowly melt, stirring occasionally.
2. Carefully remove the pan and the bowl from the heat and reserve to allow the chocolate to cool.
3.... - 42.5806
Alcoholic Drink Recipes By Category