- » Alcoholic Drink
Alcoholic Drink Recipes
Alcoholic drinks,beer, martinis, whisky, the beginning to some great mixing recipes. Master the nuances of mixing the perfect drink. Let the experts show you the best way to do it with the alcoholic drink recipes. ... More »
Rum And Brandy Medley
Here is a great holiday recipe that you are going to love! A simple cocktail idea made with eggs!! As weird as it may sound…this is a unique drink, that surely does not taste as weird!! Made with a mix of rum and brandy and some cinnamon, this is just... - 135.035
Dark And Stormy - Clint's Twist
1. In a tall glass, fill ice up to the brim.
2. Add the black rum, lime juice and the ginger beer and mix well, using a stirrer.
3. Using the stirrer, insert the slices of lime into the glass.
4. Using a knife, make a slit in one of the slices and... - 130.457
The Peche Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, southern comfort, peach schnapps, peached ice tea and shake.
2. Add lime juice and shake once more.
3. Run the lime wedge around the rim of the martini glass.
4. Strain the drink into the martini glass.
5.... - 115.44
The Jager Island Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vodka, tequila, jagermeister, triple sec, light rum, lemon juice and stir.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Add soda and stir again.
4. Serve cold. - 115.071
Looking for a special cocktail for the holidays? this video might just solve the purpose. Watch it to learn a fabulous Brandy Alexander recipe that is sure to impress all. - 114.106
The Pomberry Blossom Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, strawberry rum, pama pomagranate liqueur, gin and sprite and stir.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with the strawberry and lemon twist and serve. - 113.771
The Speaker Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, the bourbon and creme de cassis and stir with a stirrer.
2. In a martini glass, add a dash of grenadine.
3. Stir and add the bourbon mix into the martini glass.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Serve cold as a cocktail. - 113.665
The Solerno Strong Cocktail
Oh yeah, it's a bit strong. This cocktail brings together a few hefty contenders into one final cocktail. - 113.373
Peanut Butter And Jelly Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a very easy shot that will take you back to your childhood. The Peanut Butter and Jelly shot is a classic that doesn't actually involve any peanut butter, yet it still works. If you decide to take... - 112.323
Searching for a different kind of a savory sauce for your dishes? May be you would like to try out this rich and creamy brandy sauce. Watch this video to discover how can you make use of the easily available ingredients in kitchen to create a luxurious sauce... - 111.079
Bob Marley Shooter
The Bob Marley Shooter, in the colors of the Rastafari movement: green, yellow and red. Also the Ethiopian Flag and this shot can only be a variant of the Traffic Light Shooter (with different ingredients for the most part). Bob Marley is credited with both... - 111.01
The Galliano Hot Shot
A layered Sunday Night Shooter, we've got whipped cream, espresso and some galliano. We're using the Aeropress to make our espresso on the fly. - 109.72
Brandy Snaps Rolls And Baskets
Guess what? Brandy snaps has got more versatile. Through this video you will not only learn how to make brandy snaps in the easiest and simplest steps but also, you can give them interesting shapes in the form of rolls and baskets without any hassle at all.... - 108.573
The Bacon L'orange Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vanilla vodka, grand marnier, frangelico and bacon vodka and stir.
2. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with an orange twist and serve. - 107.419
Spiced Brandy Alexander
Get trumped with a spicy hot cocktail this Saturday night! Not-too-intense Brandy Alexander comes spiced with wonderful hints of nutmeg and loads of Cognac. A great drink to serve if you have guests dropping at your place for the holidays. Follow the video... - 105.116
Brandy Egg Sour Cocktail
Whether you need something to warm you up on frigid winter evenings or something to cool you on muggy summer noons, brandy egg sour can leave you feeling quite good and upbeat. Plus, it's pretty simple to make too. Just add some egg, lime juice and simple... - 104.79
Thick And Creamy Brandy Butter
Bored of the same old butter spreads and cream toppings? This video shows butters can be made at home too and made yummier. The video focuses on how we can use the easily available ingredients at hand like ground almond, brandy etc to make a delicious and... - 103.506
The Butter Comfort Cocktail
Great things come in 1 oz increments, in this case it's butterscotch and SoCo and a bit over 2 ounces of love. - 101.68
Crazy Brandy 151
Here's one cocktail recipe that might need some hard slog to fix, but the efforts are truly irresistible. The crazy flavors of Black Seal 151, Brandy, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, Lemon Juice, and Cola is a total knock-out. Perfect for late... - 101.37
What better way to burst forth into Christmas carols than with a heady eggnog which is just perfect for any holiday setting. Just muddle together Brandy, vanilla extract, four ounces of milk and egg, shake the ingredients with a little ice, strain and serve.... - 101.168
The Maestro Cocktail
Mixology is the term applied to the making of cocktails, or mixed drinks. At The Food Channel, it's our goal to make it easy for you to look good when it comes to food. So, whether you are in the kitchen or at the bar, we want to provide the best methods,... - 100.81
1.Place V-shaped martini glass in refrigerator for chilling. Can also be chilled by filling the glass with ice and water.
2.Fill a large glass or cocktail shaker with ice.
3. Add gin and vermouth.
4. Stir with a long bar spoon for... - 100.38
Cement Mixer Shot
In this video Clint will show you how to get drunk in one of the most disgusting ways possible: with the cement mixer shot. It looks as disgusting as it sounds and you will not want to miss Clint's reaction to taking this usual prank shot. - 100.352
Sweet And Sour Apricot Brandy
Cocktails are practically synonymous with celebrations. And Derrick Schommer's apricot brand is the perfect way to get any party rolling or even while lounging by the pool. This beautiful drink blends in sweet and sour flavors and is a tribute to apricot... - 99.1354
1.Salt the rim of the glass.
2.Fill it with ice.
3.Pour tequila and orange liqueur.
4.Top it up with lime juice.
5.Serve in a wide rimmed glass garnished with lemon slice. - 96.6337
Pumpkin Pie Martini
1.Dip the rim of a martini glass in the crushed graham cracker.
2.Pour all the ingredients in a shaker and shake well.
3. Serve in the rimmed martini glass immediately. - 91.1288
The Food Channel® shows you how to make a classic cocktail from the film Casablanca. This champagne cocktail is sure to jazz up your next party by making it extraordinary. Cheers! Cocktail hour is back! Make sure you check out foodchannel.com for more... - 88.1828
Poached Pears With Brandy Custard
Place all ingredients except pears in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes until pears are tender, turning pears often.
Refrigerate pears in their liquid 8 hours or overnight.
To make the brandy custard,... - 50.3269
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2) and grease 2 large baking trays.
2. Cream the fat, sugar and syrup together until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the flour and ginger.
4. Using floured hands, roll the mixture into 14 small balls... - 49.035
Pumpkin Gateau With Caramel And Brandy Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
3. Take a bowl and beat eggs till well blended.
4. Slowly beat in oil and pureed pumpkin and set aside.
5. In a large bowl sieve flour, spice... - 48.7967
Tropical Bread With Brandy Hard Sauce
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, combine mango pulp, orange juice and egg and stir.
4.Add papaya, banana chis, nuts, raisins, flour, soda, sugar, butter and... - 48.4293
Demerara Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to, 325°F, Gas 3
2. Warm the flour in the oven while it heats.
3. Grease 2 baking trays with baking spray or oil or line with grease proof paper.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, measure and add the golden syrup, butter... - 48.3761
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.1658
Maids Of Honour
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 24 bun tins.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry and cut out 24 circles using a 7.5 cm (3 in) cutter dipped in... - 47.3553
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 46.86
Brandy Alexander Mousse
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place milk and sprinkle gelatin.
2. Let it stand for 1 minute to soften.
3. Stir constantly and cook over low heat for about 1 minute until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in brandy,... - 46.2754
Brandy And Celery Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat butter.
2. Add celery and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes or till tender.
3. Add flour and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
4. Add stock and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame; add salt,... - 46.1304
Peppered Steaks Flamed With Brandy
1. Into both sides of the steaks, press the pepper and season with a little salt; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet or sautÃ© pan, heat oil, add the steaks, and sautÃ© over medium-high heat for about 4... - 46.1032
Cherry Brandy Cream Torte
1. Grease a 9-inch tube pan.
2. Sift together both flours, the cinnamon and soda.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until blended and creamy.
4. Beat in the liquid jelly, then the eggs one at a time.
5. Sprinkle in the chocolate and beat again to... - 45.9946
Brandy Snaps With Flavored Cream
The original brandy snaps did contain brandy, but you get better value if you flavour the cream with brandy and put lemon juice in the wafers.
Measure the syrup, butter and sugar straight into a small pan and dissolve over low heat.
Off the heat beat in the... - 45.9201
Orange Brandy Sunshine Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until stiff.
3) Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and then slowly stir in flour alternating with water.
4) Stir in flavoring and then fold in egg... - 45.5178
Filled Brandy Snaps
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, corn syrup and butter to it.
3) Place it on low heat and dissolve the ingredients by stirring.
4) Add the ginger, brandy, lemon... - 45.3896
Maids Of Honor Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450 to 475°F, Gas Mark 7 to 8.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it.
3) Mix vigorously one-third of butter or margarine to this until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Pour in enough water to make the... - 45.3582
Put the butter, sugar, and syrup into a saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
Let cool slightly.
Sift together the flour and ginger.
Add the dry ingredients, lemon juice, and vanilla to the butter mixture,... - 44.951
Set the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Lightly oil a baking sheet.
Put the sugar, butter and syrup in a heavy-based pan and melt over a low heat.
Just as the mixture starts to bubble, remove from the heat.
Add the brandy, lemon juice, ginger and... - 44.5914
Michael Jackson's Thriller
This an original recipe from the mixologist Robert Stahl at Alexandre's Bar in Dallas. The cocktail was created as a part of an Michael Jackson inspired drinks challenge. Why I chose to add this cocktail recipe here is because I think that this drink looks... - 44.563
Huntsman Styled Partridge
1) Begin by cutting the partridge in serving pieces and dredging with seasoned flour
2) In a skillet, brown in small amount of fat
3) Ignite the partridge after pouring brandy over it
4) After the flame is put out, add onion, carrot and seasonings
5)... - 44.5504
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 44.2744
Veal Shanks In Brandy
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
When the browning dish is hot, pour in the oil and add the slices of veal.
Leave to sizzle for 30 seconds, then turn.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add all... - 43.8226
Molasses Brandy Cookies
Mix butter, molasses, and honey in saucepan.
Bring to boil over low heat and boil 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, then add the egg and mix.
Stir together flour, salt, soda, and spices and add to molasses mixture, combining thoroughly.
Stir in the brandy.
Pack... - 43.8011
Scampi With Brandy
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add butter and melt.
2) Put shallot and saute until tender. Stir in mushrooms and cook for about1-2 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to lift the mushroom-shallot mixture, and transfer it to a plate. Set... - 43.7508
Maids Of Honour
With the 2 teaspoons of butter, grease 12 patty tins.
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
With a knife, cut 2 ounces [1/4 cup] of the butter into the flour.
With your fingertips, rub the butter into the... - 43.4769
Almond Brandy Torte
Beat eggs and sugar until light.
Add mace and lemon rind.
Stir in bread crumbs and brandy alternately.
Blend in almonds.
Pour into greased and floured deep 8-inch cake pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cake tests... - 43.3012
Brandy Snap Baskets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Allow butter to melt and heat with molasses to boiling point.
3) Add in sugar, flour and ginger and let cool.
4) Take two well greased pie plates; drop 1 teaspoon of the mixture on each... - 43.2933
Sauteed Button Mushrooms With Brandy
1)Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean.
2)Remove stems and reserve for another use.
3)Take a large skillet,melt the butter and add mushroom caps and the garlic.
4)Now saute and drizzle the lemon juice.
5)Cook on medium high heat,and keep... - 43.2706
Maids Of Honour
Maids of honour are delicate little tart like baked prepared in a pastry shell. Made with a prepared pastry shells, the maids of honour have a jam and sugar and flour filling made with eggs and margerine. - 42.7915
Brandy Alexander Brownies
In mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Blend in the cooled chocolate, creme de cacao, and brandy.
Stir together the flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in the chopped... - 42.5721
Gingered Brandy Snaps
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a plate sift flour and ground ginger.
3) Cream butter and sugar together.
4) Mix around 1 rounded tablespoon syrup to it.
5) Mix flour and ground ginger.
6) Add to the dough,... - 42.5716
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Bring molasses just to a boil over moderate heat, add butter and sugar, and stir until melted.
Off heat mix in flour, ginger, and brandy.
Stand pan in a bowl of very hot water to keep mixture soft as you work, replenishing hot water... - 42.5299
Apricots With Brandy And Cream
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 42.4592
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Combine the butter, sugars, molasses, ginger, orange zest and cinnamon in a saucepan over low heat.
Heat until butter melts and sugars are liquefied, stirring frequently to blend well.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in the flour;... - 42.3529
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouths, grapefruit juice, gin and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously;
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with fruits and serve chilled as a refreshing... - 42.1785
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice, and add the Pernod; swirl to spread to the sides.
3. Put in the grenadine, vermouth, Curacao and brandy; stir vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini... - 42.112
Hot Brandy Punch
1) Into a saucepan with boiling water, add in lemon rind, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and sugar.
2) Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Transfer the mixture into a warm punch bowl.
5) Stir in lemon juice and brandy.
6)... - 42.0886
1. Into a large bowl, place ice lump and add Moselle on top.
2. Add Kummel, Brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, Maraschino and Soda Water.; stir well.
3. Strain the mixture.
4. In a large tumbler, pour drink and garnish top with slices of Lemon, Orange... - 42.017
Lacy Brandy Cups
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350° F (180°C).
2) Take cookie sheets and grease lightly.
3) In a saucepan mix butter, sugar and corn syrup and heat. Do not use a non-stick saucepan for this recipe.
4) Stir till the ingredients have... - 42.0146
Chicken With Cheese Spices And Brandy
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Place chicken parts in pot.
Add salt, pepper, marjoram, basil, onions, and brandy.
Cover with grated cheese.
Top with sliced mushrooms and chopped parsley.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set... - 41.9416
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, brandy, butter, oil, molasses, ginger and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
Remove... - 41.9071
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Brandy.
2. Add Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, and Grenadine Syrup; shake well.
3. Into a large tumbler, strain the drink.
4. Add soda water to fill tumbler.
5. Garnish top with fresh fruit... - 41.8103
Brandy And Chocolate Layer
Brandy And Chocolate Layer is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Freeze the cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 41.6592
Virgin Queen Cocktail
Beat yolks until light.
Beat in sugar gradually.
Add 1 quart milk.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour into punch bowl.
Stir in cream, remaining milk, bourbon, rum and brandy.
Let stand 1 hour.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Garnish with... - 41.5678
Roast Veal With Blackberry Brandy Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C ).
Rub the roast with the garlic clove.
Blend the seasonings together.
Place roast in a small roasting pan and sprinkle with the seasonings.
Drizzle the oil over the roast.
Roast, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes depending on... - 41.46
Pate Brandy Stuffing With Herbs
Soak bread in wine for 30 minutes.
Remove strips from pan.
Squeeze wine from bread and retain 1/4 cup wine.
Melt butter until bubbly (3600).
Sprinkle livers with salt and pepper and saute for 4 minutes in bacon fat.
Add onion, celery,... - 41.4275
Walnut Brandy Torte
Line 15x10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
Grease paper and dust with flour.
In bowl, beat egg whites until foamy; beat in salt and cream of tartar until soft peaksform.
Gradually beat in 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar until stiff... - 41.4019
1) Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3 before baking.
2) In a pan, over low heat, stir butter, sugar and syrup until melted.
3) Sift together flour and ginger and mix this with the melted mixture.
4) Take a large, shallow baking tray;... - 41.2877
In bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter or margarine, molasses, and 1 tablespoon brandy; mix well.
Stir together flour, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
Stir into butter mixture.
Drop level teaspoonfuls 4 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in 350°F... - 41.2661
Reindeer Steak With Pepper And Brandy Sauce
With the heel of your hand, press coarsely ground peppercorns into reindeer fillets.
Sprinkle fillets lightly with salt.
In a large heavy skillet, heat olive oil over high heat.
Add fillets and sear for 2 minutes on each side.
Remove fillets and keep warm;... - 41.2209
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice, vermouth and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. At the last moment put the Pernod into the mixture and serve.
5.... - 41.2208
Spice Cookies With Brandy
Beat the butter with both the sugars in a large bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
Stir in the eggs and the brandy.
Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and spices.
Fold them into the creamed butter mixture.
Shape the dough into a ball and... - 41.0987
1) Heat the oven at 325°F or Mark 3.
2) In a pan, add butter, sugar and syrup and gently heat till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves. Cool slightly.
3) Into a bowl, sift flour with salt and ginger and stir well, with lemon juice... - 41.0697
Baked Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Prepare ungreased fifteen 1/2 x 12-inch cookie sheets that can contain 6 cookies per sheet
3. In a large bowl, place the almonds, butter, sugar and orange juice and mix well till combined
4. Prepare an... - 41.0378
Liver & Brandy Pate
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Lightly grease ten 1/4 pint/150 ml individual loaf tins.
Finely mince liver and bacon.
Mix breadcrumbs and cream in a bowl, let stand for 10 mins, or until bread has swollen.
Melt fat in a frying pan and saute onion... - 40.9351
Chill a 2-3 quart bowl and egg beaters that are grease free.
Mix brandy and Creme de Cacao liqueur into ice cream.
Pour into stemmed glasses and freeze.
Using chilled bowl and beaters, whip the whipping cream, vanilla, and cream of tartar.
Gradually add the... - 40.9237
Brandy Buttered Cornish Hens
Brandy buttered cornish hens is a fruity and savory chicken or hen recipe. Prepared with a fruit derived brandy, the brandy buttered cornish hens is made with a pecan stuffing for a rich taste and roasted to serve with apple slices and parsley. - 40.9143
Lobster Au Brandy
1) Boil water and dip lobsters into it.
2) When red, remove the claws.
3) Take off the tail and cut across into 4 pieces.
4) Tear fore carcass and take out coral and liver. Keep aside.
5) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and add lobster... - 40.7763
Pate Brandy Stuffing
Soak bread in wine 30 minutes.
Soak mushrooms in water 15 minutes.
Remove bread and squeeze.
Set aside 1/2 cup wine squeezed from bread.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter until it bubbles (3600 ).
Sprinkle livers with salt and pepper.
Saute livers 5... - 40.6474
Orange Brandy Asparagus
1) Skin the asparagus and discard the root end.
2) In boiling salted water, cook trimmed asparagus for 15 minutes.
3) Drain well, when done and keep warm.
4) Mix cornstarch with sugar.
5) Bring orange juice and liqueur to a boil and then... - 40.5871
Heat molasses to boiling.
Add sifted dry ingredients gradually, stirring constantly.
Stir in brandy.
Drop by half teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake, 6 cookies at a time, in preheated slow oven (300° F.) for 8 to 10... - 40.545
Lord Chamberlain Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the port and vermouth over the ice.
3. Shake the bitters over the mixture and add the brandy; stir vigorously
4. 4.strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Twist the lemon rind over the... - 40.5035
Brandy Apricot Trifle
1) Make the custard and keep it aside. Allow to cool.
2) Rinse the apricots and dry them. Cut in halves and take out the pits.
3) In a pan, put the wine and sugar and slowly bring to a boil.
4) Once the sugar has dissolved, add the apricot halves and... - 40.4802
Brandy Old Fashioned
1. In an old-fashioned glass, place the cube of sugar in the base.
2. Shake the bitters on to the sugar; swirl this until it spreads to the sides.
3. Put the ice cubes into the glass and pour the brandy over them; stir gently.
4. Twist the lemon rind... - 40.3022
Microwaved Brandy Sauce
The brandy sauce is a rich dessert sauce made with brandy and milk. Cooked along with syrup and cream, the brandy sauce is made thick with cream and is often served over puddings and even cakes. - 40.106
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat the corn syrup.
3) Stir the butter and brown sugar in the syrup.
4) Add the flour and ginger, and mix well.
5) Allow the butter mixture to cool.
6) Place a dollop of the... - 39.9377
Sift flour with baking powder into a large bowl; dot with butter or margarine.
Add granulated sugar, salt, eggs, milk and brandy; knead to a smooth dough.
Heat oil for frying to 360°F (180°C) in a deep-frying pan.
On a floured surface, roll out dough 1/8... - 39.8648
Chocolate Brandy Log
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and cocoa, then work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Divide the mixture into 15 and form each piece into... - 39.7752
Apricot Brandy Cream
1) Drain tin fruits and spoon into two individual glass serving dishes.
2) Pour little of the fruit juice over it.
3) In a saucepan heat milk and sprinkle semolina. Boil stirring occasionally and cook for 2 minutes till thick.
4) Turn off heat and add... - 39.5868
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice and swirl to spread it to the side.
3. Add the pineapple juice, Curacao and brandy; stir until frothy.
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Serve... - 39.5821
Warm Brandied Sauce
1) Take a saucepan,in it combine water, sugar and cornstarch,stir well.
2) Cook over moderate-high heat, stir together for 3 to 4 minutes or allow to boil till the mixture slightly thicjkens.
3) Now remove from heat.
4) Add butter, brandy, vanilla and... - 39.5001
Brandy Orange Savarin
Sift flour and salt together in a bowl.
Combine yeast, sugar and warm milk.
Make well in flour.
Add yeast mixture.
Sprinkle over a little flour.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Allow to rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
Add eggs and softened butter and mix to a... - 39.4139
Alcoholic Drink Recipes By Category