- » Alcoholic Drink
Alcoholic Drink Recipes
Alcoholic drinks,beer, martinis, whisky, the beginning to some great mixing recipes. Master the nuances of mixing the perfect drink. Let the experts show you the best way to do it with the alcoholic drink recipes. ... More »
Rum And Brandy Medley
Here is a great holiday recipe that you are going to love! A simple cocktail idea made with eggs!! As weird as it may sound…this is a unique drink, that surely does not taste as weird!! Made with a mix of rum and brandy and some cinnamon, this is just... - 135.035
Dark And Stormy - Clint's Twist
1. In a tall glass, fill ice up to the brim.
2. Add the black rum, lime juice and the ginger beer and mix well, using a stirrer.
3. Using the stirrer, insert the slices of lime into the glass.
4. Using a knife, make a slit in one of the slices and... - 130.457
The Peche Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, southern comfort, peach schnapps, peached ice tea and shake.
2. Add lime juice and shake once more.
3. Run the lime wedge around the rim of the martini glass.
4. Strain the drink into the martini glass.
5.... - 115.44
The Jager Island Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vodka, tequila, jagermeister, triple sec, light rum, lemon juice and stir.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Add soda and stir again.
4. Serve cold. - 115.071
Looking for a special cocktail for the holidays? this video might just solve the purpose. Watch it to learn a fabulous Brandy Alexander recipe that is sure to impress all. - 114.106
The Pomberry Blossom Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, strawberry rum, pama pomagranate liqueur, gin and sprite and stir.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with the strawberry and lemon twist and serve. - 113.771
The Speaker Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, the bourbon and creme de cassis and stir with a stirrer.
2. In a martini glass, add a dash of grenadine.
3. Stir and add the bourbon mix into the martini glass.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Serve cold as a cocktail. - 113.665
The Solerno Strong Cocktail
Oh yeah, it's a bit strong. This cocktail brings together a few hefty contenders into one final cocktail. - 113.373
Peanut Butter And Jelly Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a very easy shot that will take you back to your childhood. The Peanut Butter and Jelly shot is a classic that doesn't actually involve any peanut butter, yet it still works. If you decide to take... - 112.323
Searching for a different kind of a savory sauce for your dishes? May be you would like to try out this rich and creamy brandy sauce. Watch this video to discover how can you make use of the easily available ingredients in kitchen to create a luxurious sauce... - 111.079
Bob Marley Shooter
The Bob Marley Shooter, in the colors of the Rastafari movement: green, yellow and red. Also the Ethiopian Flag and this shot can only be a variant of the Traffic Light Shooter (with different ingredients for the most part). Bob Marley is credited with both... - 111.01
The Galliano Hot Shot
A layered Sunday Night Shooter, we've got whipped cream, espresso and some galliano. We're using the Aeropress to make our espresso on the fly. - 109.72
Brandy Snaps Rolls And Baskets
Guess what? Brandy snaps has got more versatile. Through this video you will not only learn how to make brandy snaps in the easiest and simplest steps but also, you can give them interesting shapes in the form of rolls and baskets without any hassle at all.... - 108.573
The Bacon L'orange Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vanilla vodka, grand marnier, frangelico and bacon vodka and stir.
2. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with an orange twist and serve. - 107.419
Spiced Brandy Alexander
Get trumped with a spicy hot cocktail this Saturday night! Not-too-intense Brandy Alexander comes spiced with wonderful hints of nutmeg and loads of Cognac. A great drink to serve if you have guests dropping at your place for the holidays. Follow the video... - 105.116
Brandy Egg Sour Cocktail
Whether you need something to warm you up on frigid winter evenings or something to cool you on muggy summer noons, brandy egg sour can leave you feeling quite good and upbeat. Plus, it's pretty simple to make too. Just add some egg, lime juice and simple... - 104.79
Thick And Creamy Brandy Butter
Bored of the same old butter spreads and cream toppings? This video shows butters can be made at home too and made yummier. The video focuses on how we can use the easily available ingredients at hand like ground almond, brandy etc to make a delicious and... - 103.506
The Butter Comfort Cocktail
Great things come in 1 oz increments, in this case it's butterscotch and SoCo and a bit over 2 ounces of love. - 101.68
Crazy Brandy 151
Here's one cocktail recipe that might need some hard slog to fix, but the efforts are truly irresistible. The crazy flavors of Black Seal 151, Brandy, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, Lemon Juice, and Cola is a total knock-out. Perfect for late... - 101.37
What better way to burst forth into Christmas carols than with a heady eggnog which is just perfect for any holiday setting. Just muddle together Brandy, vanilla extract, four ounces of milk and egg, shake the ingredients with a little ice, strain and serve.... - 101.168
The Maestro Cocktail
Mixology is the term applied to the making of cocktails, or mixed drinks. At The Food Channel, it's our goal to make it easy for you to look good when it comes to food. So, whether you are in the kitchen or at the bar, we want to provide the best methods,... - 100.81
1.Place V-shaped martini glass in refrigerator for chilling. Can also be chilled by filling the glass with ice and water.
2.Fill a large glass or cocktail shaker with ice.
3. Add gin and vermouth.
4. Stir with a long bar spoon for... - 100.38
Cement Mixer Shot
In this video Clint will show you how to get drunk in one of the most disgusting ways possible: with the cement mixer shot. It looks as disgusting as it sounds and you will not want to miss Clint's reaction to taking this usual prank shot. - 100.352
Sweet And Sour Apricot Brandy
Cocktails are practically synonymous with celebrations. And Derrick Schommer's apricot brand is the perfect way to get any party rolling or even while lounging by the pool. This beautiful drink blends in sweet and sour flavors and is a tribute to apricot... - 99.1354
1.Salt the rim of the glass.
2.Fill it with ice.
3.Pour tequila and orange liqueur.
4.Top it up with lime juice.
5.Serve in a wide rimmed glass garnished with lemon slice. - 96.6337
Pumpkin Pie Martini
1.Dip the rim of a martini glass in the crushed graham cracker.
2.Pour all the ingredients in a shaker and shake well.
3. Serve in the rimmed martini glass immediately. - 91.1288
The Food Channel® shows you how to make a classic cocktail from the film Casablanca. This champagne cocktail is sure to jazz up your next party by making it extraordinary. Cheers! Cocktail hour is back! Make sure you check out foodchannel.com for more... - 88.1828
Poached Pears With Brandy Custard
Place all ingredients except pears in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes until pears are tender, turning pears often.
Refrigerate pears in their liquid 8 hours or overnight.
To make the brandy custard,... - 50.3269
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2) and grease 2 large baking trays.
2. Cream the fat, sugar and syrup together until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the flour and ginger.
4. Using floured hands, roll the mixture into 14 small balls... - 49.035
Pumpkin Gateau With Caramel And Brandy Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
3. Take a bowl and beat eggs till well blended.
4. Slowly beat in oil and pureed pumpkin and set aside.
5. In a large bowl sieve flour, spice... - 48.7967
Tropical Bread With Brandy Hard Sauce
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, combine mango pulp, orange juice and egg and stir.
4.Add papaya, banana chis, nuts, raisins, flour, soda, sugar, butter and... - 48.4293
Demerara Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to, 325°F, Gas 3
2. Warm the flour in the oven while it heats.
3. Grease 2 baking trays with baking spray or oil or line with grease proof paper.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, measure and add the golden syrup, butter... - 48.3761
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.1658
Maids Of Honour
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 24 bun tins.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry and cut out 24 circles using a 7.5 cm (3 in) cutter dipped in... - 47.3553
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 46.86
Brandy Alexander Mousse
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place milk and sprinkle gelatin.
2. Let it stand for 1 minute to soften.
3. Stir constantly and cook over low heat for about 1 minute until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in brandy,... - 46.2754
Brandy And Celery Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat butter.
2. Add celery and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes or till tender.
3. Add flour and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
4. Add stock and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame; add salt,... - 46.1304
Peppered Steaks Flamed With Brandy
1. Into both sides of the steaks, press the pepper and season with a little salt; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet or sautÃ© pan, heat oil, add the steaks, and sautÃ© over medium-high heat for about 4... - 46.1032
Cherry Brandy Cream Torte
1. Grease a 9-inch tube pan.
2. Sift together both flours, the cinnamon and soda.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until blended and creamy.
4. Beat in the liquid jelly, then the eggs one at a time.
5. Sprinkle in the chocolate and beat again to... - 45.9946
Alcoholic Drink Recipes By Category