Apple Cider Cocktail
- » Alcoholic Apple Cider
Alcoholic Apple Cider Recipes
Enjoy our collection of alcoholic apple cider recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for alcoholic apple cider recipes.
Mulled Apple Cider
1. In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine cider, wine, brown sugar and orange wedges; mix well.
2. Tie cinnamon stick, cloves and allspice in cheesecloth. Add to cider mixture. Cover and microwave at 100% (high)7 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
3.... - 30.1046
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out….. - 125.531
Hot Buttered Rum With Apple Cider
Stir cider and brown sugar in large mug or cup.
Add cinnamon stick.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until cider boils, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Stir in rum.
Top with butter and ground nutmeg. - 30.7578
Apple Cider Hot Buttered Rum
1. Fill 10-ouncemug with water or apple cider. Stir in brown sugar.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Add rum and top with butter. - 19.855
Halloween Cider Grog
Enjoy your Halloween even better with this Halloween Cider Grog. Halloween Cider Grog has something in it which will truly escalate your celebrative mood. You will be waiting like me always for Halloween to come. - 33.7554
Heat apple cider and cranberry juice, add Three-O, Gran Marnier and stir. Garnish with an orange slice. - 15.082
Hot Rum And Cider
1) Take a small bowl and add butter and sugar. Beat well till smooth and creamy.
2) Keep aside.
3) Into each orange zest strip prick clove.
4) In a preheated 1 -quart thermos arrange the zest, cinnamon stick and rum.
5) Pour hot cider and butter... - 39.3141
Rich Glazed Ham With Hot Cider Sauce
Remove all but 1/4-inch (5 mm) fat from ham; place, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Combine cider, 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon, and lemon rind and juice; pour over ham.
Cover and bake in 325°F (160°C) oven, basting frequency, for 1-1/2... - 44.3873
Sage Cider Punch
Sage Cider Punch is a delicious drink that you simply wouldn't want to miss. I was astonished by the response this addictive drink got the first time I served it! Try this great Sage Cider Punch recipe for yourself. - 33.8758
1) In a large saucepan, combine apple cider, tequila, orange liqueur, lemon juice, and sugar, if required.
2) Place over medium-low heat to warm the mixture.
3) Serve in mugs. - 31.8186
Pork Shoulder Roast With Cider
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole.
Sear meat 8 minutes on all sides over medium heat.
Remove and season well; set aside.
Add onions and apple to casserole; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Add cider and bring to boil; cook 2 minutes.
Add... - 44.265
Heat apple cider and cranberry juice, add 1800 tequila, Gran Marnier and stir. Garnish with an orange slice. - 11.7645
Hot Spiced Cider
1. In a saucepan pour cider and heat it.
2. Peel orange and set aside the peel strips.
3. Poke the orange with cloves and drop it into the simmering cider with orange peel.
4. Add cardamom, cloves, mixed spice, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar to the... - 113.262
1. In 5-quart saucepot over high heat, heat apple cider, cinnamon sticks, allspice, and cloves to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place orange and lemon slices in heat-safe 5-quart punch bowl; set aside.
3. To cider... - 31.8885
Holiday Hard Caramel Apple
If you are looking for a rich, after-dinner treat, this is it. Chef Darren combines his favorite holiday flavors and ingredients to whomp up this delectable, extremely easy-to-make dish. This one dessert is so delish that will keep your guests coming for more... - 93.6905
Apple Brandy Brew
Combine ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and heat on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Makes 8 servings. - 29.8024
Apple Brandy Chicken
In large skillet, brown chicken in butter and continue cooking, over low heat and uncovered, 15 minutes.
Add Calvados to skillet and ignite.
When flame subsides, add shallots, parsley, thyme, Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper and apple cider.
Bring to a boil;... - 40.4403
Strudel Triangles With Brandied Apples
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar; set aside.
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
Cut phyllo sheets in half crosswise.
Coat the phyllo halves with cooking spray.
Sprinkle one-fourth of the crumb mixture on a phyllo... - 44.532
Set ham on heavy-duty foil in roasting pan, folding up sides and ends of foil to make narrow container to fit ham with just 1 inch to spare.
Pour apple juice over the meat, and bake at 375°F. at least 45 minutes (meat thermometer should register... - 22.6622
Fill a double old-fashioned glass with ice.
Pour the tequila, creme de cassis, apple cider and lemon juice over the ice and stir.
Garnish the glass with an apple wedge and serve. - 25.0005
In 3-quart casserole, place cider, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and apples.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 12 to 18 minutes until hot.
Strain before serving. - 34.3984
Cinnamon Flavored Glogg
Stud each whole orange with 10 to 12 whole cloves.
Place on a baking pan and bake in a 300° oven for 2 hours, or until juices start to run.
Transfer to a heatproof 2-gallon serving bowl (or copper pan).
Pour over warm rum, ignite, and flame.
Then pour in hot... - 32.0215
Cinnamon Sparkler Cocktail
One of the most epic holiday cocktails created this year, this little flavorful flute is awesome! - 104.808
Place all ingredients in a small heavy saucepan.
Bring to a gentle boil over medium-high heat.
Boil, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or longer until liquid is reduced to 1 cup. - 23.8751
The Gentle Dragon, Bar Bag Contest Winner
The Gentle Dragon is our second Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch recipe that utilizes both Lillet Rouge and Lillet Blanc for creation. The apple juice/cider definitely kicks up the class of this cocktail making it almost seem like a white wine taste... - 0
Maguey Harvest Cocktail
Mezcal is an often misunderstood spirit. Although similar to Tequila, it is worlds apart in many ways. In this video Tim Master shares the story of this special spirit. Tim also shares his recipe for a wonderful winter cocktail, the Maguey Harvest Cocktail.... - 124.279
How-to Make An Apple Honey Shake
Are you searching for an energy drink for your kids? This natural apple honey shake is no way less than an usual energy drink, as it serves sufficient quantity of various nutritional contents. It also takes just couple of minutes to prepare and serve. On top... - 115.338
Apple Apricot Mix
This Apple Apricot Mix is a yummy aperitif ! An amazing blend of fruit juices and alcoholic drinks this drink is sure to set your mood the right way before a party dinner ! Do try this Apple Apricot Mix and let me know if you've liked it as much as I do. - 43.5614
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie cloves and cinnamon.
2. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar, juices and nutmeg
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid and give a good stir.
4. Cover the pot with... - 45.8841
Hot Aromatic Punch
Four boiling water over tea bags in a heated teapot.
Let steep about 5 minutes; remove the tea bags.
Meanwhile, combine apple cider, sugar, and sage in a saucepan.
Cover, bring to boiling, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the tea to apple cider mixture and simmer 10... - 32.881
Hot Buttered Rum
Combine rum and sugar in a hot toddy glass or mug; blend well.
Pour in cider until glass is 2/3 full; blend well.
Cook on High uncovered 2 minutes.
Top with butter and sprinkle lightly with mace.
Give each guest a spoon for stirring the butter and mace into... - 29.1169
Holiday Hot Buttered Rum
Into each of 4 mugs, combine 2/3 cup cider, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes. - 30.3832
Hot Spiced Wine Punch
1. Combine all ingredients except wine in a 3-quart glass mixing bowl. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 4) for 10 minutes.
2. Add wine to cider mixture. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power... - 28.6553
Raisin Brandy Sauce
In small glass bowl, heat raisins and brandy on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
In 2-cup glass measure, mix sugar and cornstarch.
Briskly stir in cider and lemon juice until blended.
Cook on HI (max. power), 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, or... - 37.6883
Hot Buttered Rum
1. In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan over medium heat, stir butter until melted. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice; stir, and add sugar. Remove from heat and mix well.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring cider to a boil, about 15 minutes.
3.... - 31.4387
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719
This is a simple and tasty white sangria - no added alcohol to mask a bad wine; so make sure you choose a wine you would drink on it's own! - 0
French Chicken Normandy
If you want to prepare chicken Normandy at home take a look at this impressive video. The chicken here is cooked in apple cider and wonderfully flavored with cream, apple, butter and onions. Surely watch this video and surprise your family with a delicious... - 115.447
Chunky, Spiced Applesauce… With Soused Raisins
This spiced, not-too-sweet version of a comforting old-time favorite -applesauce- is one of my children's preferred accompaniments to dinner any time of the year. By far, Macintosh apples make the best applesauce, so they make up the majority of this... - 44.4501
1) In a wide bowl, mix chopped beef, suet, apples, raisins, currants, citron, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, cloves, allspice, salt, sugar and the alcohol. Mix them well.
2) Put the mixture in jars.
3) Store the jars in a cold, dry place.
4) Let the... - 34.7761
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 28.1304