- » Alcoholic
Enjoy our collection of alcoholic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for alcoholic recipes.
How To Make Alcoholic Gummy Bears
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade alcoholic gummy bears. - 0
You May Also Like!
Non Alcoholic Gelatin Shots
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold liquid.
Pour into 12 (2-ounce) souffle cups.
Chill until set, about 1 hour. - 24.5841
Fresh Tomato Cocktail Non Alcoholic
Whisk together the yogurt, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice with a dusting of paprika. Serve in tall glasses with a float of fresh mint. - 25.9003
Non Alcoholic Wassail
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Uncover and simmer for another 30 minutes.
4) Strain and discard spices.
5) Pour wassail in... - 38.6855
Marinated Fresh Fruits With Alcohol, Ginger And Zabaglione
Fruits Clean the skin of the fresh fruits and cut them into small slices.
Marinate in ginger and alcohol for 2 hours.
Zabaglione Mix the egg yolks with sugar until white and foamy.
Then slowly add the white wine while continuing to whip the mixture until it... - 38.1804
Alcohol Free Mock Champagne Punch
In large bowl combine water and the concentrates.
Add cranberry juice and sugar; stir till sugar dissolves.
Before serving, very slowly add sparkling catawba juice; stir gently. - 29.9602
Alcohol Free Champagne Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Stir in lemonade concentrate; chill.
Combine chilled mixture, Catawba, and ginger ale in a punch bowl just before serving. - 29.369
Alcohol Free Mock Champagne
Make 1 recipe and freeze to use for ice for the rest of the punch.
Never use regular ice.
Mix and add prepared ice - 22.4024
Sparkling Celebration Punch (non-alcoholic)
For a small party, these non-alcoholic drinks are a must. Simple ingredients and wonderful flavors make ths punch a winner. We really liked Monique's luscious low calories drinks. - 114.094
No Alcohol Party Punch
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the orange juice concentrate, raspberry juice blend concentrate, water, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until hot. Strain and discard the lemon... - 28.84