- » Alcohol Vegetarian Cake
Alcohol Vegetarian Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of alcohol vegetarian cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for alcohol vegetarian cake recipes.
Homemade German Chocolate Cake Shots
If you are looking for a scintillating drink to kick-start your party with a bang, try this chocolate cake shot. Chef Darren presents a simple recipe of his all time favorite drink. Irresistible and supremely delicious, this superlative treat tastes just like... - 102.351
Heady Chocolate Cake Shooter
There is surely more than just chocolate in this happy and carefree drink. Wonder what? Hints of oatmeal goodness that truly lends delicious flavors to this drink! If you are an Irish Cream fan, you are sure to lap up this heady cocktail. Follow the recipe... - 91.0428
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Pound Cake
Are you looking for a lowcarb pound cake recipe? Here is a simple pound cake recipe that is effortless and easy to prepare. So whip in the ingredients and bake this quick and delightful recipe in just a few minutes. - 92.2106
Rum Cake Using Yellow Cake Mix
This Rum cake recipe is my dad's special. This is one of his favorite recipes and he loves baking it whenever there is a gathering at home. The smell of rum, walnuts and all is something that I just love. I am sure that you would love this too. - 37.573
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.674
Bourbon Pound Cake
1. In a bowl, cream butter along with two cups of sugar
2. Add egg yolks to it one at a time and beat well each time
3. Combine bourbon, vanilla and almond extract; add alternately with flour to the creamed mixture
4. Beat egg whites with a cup of... - 38.8056
Two Tiered Wedding Cake
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Take two cake tins of deep 11 -inch and 6-inch and line them with two thicknesses of brown and greased greaseproof paper.
3. Pour the mixture in both the tins.
4. Place the tin in the oven. Bake the 11-inch cake... - 34.2214
Pina Colada Cake
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Make the apple cake mix as per directions on package.
3. Bake the mix after adding in pineapple and eggs.
4. Pour the coconut and rum extract over the cake.
5. Serve the baked cake after garnishing with flaked coconut. - 37.3604
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 43.9381
Original Pioneer Whiskey Cake
1. In Bourbon, allow the cherries and raisins to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 250 to 275 degrees.
3. Beat together butter and sugar till they get fluffy, then include the egg yolks and beat well.
4. Further add the soaked fruit... - 47.5288
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 43.4909
Hedgehog Tipsy Cake
1) This recipe requires a cake which can be bought or home-made, but must be stale.
2) If home-made, then bake it in an oval jelly mould.
3) Trim and resemble to develop the shape of a hedgehog's back.
4) With a round cutter, hollow out the top,... - 45.6887
Irish Whiskey Cake
Irish Whiskey Cake is simply one of the most delicious and intoxicating desserts I have come across. I love this amazing Irish Whiskey Cake. You really have to try this Irish Whiskey Cake recipe. - 46.9256