- » Alcohol Soaked Fruit
Alcohol Soaked Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of alcohol soaked fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for alcohol soaked fruit recipes.
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 45.7884
Soak prunes in Madeira for 30 minutes.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion and celery until soft.
Combine all ingredients including prunes and wine in bowl.
Toss together. - 31.6693
Hot Fruit Salad With Curry Sauce
Cover raisins with boiling water; soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
Stir reserved juice well, and measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
(Save the remaining juice for other uses.) Combine fruit and raisins in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 42.1256
Irish Whiskey Cake
Chock-full of raisins, lemon peel and spices. The light brown sugar and whiskey give this cake a mild butterscotch type of flavor. - 42.5406
Raw Durian Ice Cream
Creamy, rich, and extremely flavorful, there is nothing quite like feasting on raw vegan durian ice cream. Frank Ferando shares with us his unique recipe in this video. This delectable, creamy, fruity treat whips up in 20 minutes flat and freezes into... - 110.241
Brandied Peach Fritters
Brandied Peach Fritters has a fine taste. Brandied Peach Fritters gets its taste from peaches mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with bourbon whisky. Brandied Peach Fritters is inspired by many chefs across the world. - 44.255
Combine apricots in medium bowl with enough water to cover and let soak 8 hours or overnight.
Drain apricots well.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir in apricots and sugar.
Mix in lemon juice and salt and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
Add creme... - 30.8459
Savarin With Raspberries
With a fork, prick savarin so it will easily soak in syrup.
Pour rum syrup over savarin, 1/2 cup (125 mL) at a time.
Repeat twice, at 15 minute intervals.
Garnish center of savarin with whole raspberries.
Cover fruit and savarin with apricot glaze.
Dust with... - 24.3785
Fold the slices of luncheon meat into rolls and place 3 side by side on each piece of bread.
Spoon the creamed horseradish into the centre of each roll and place a twisted orange slice on top.
Arrange a prune on either side, and add a sprig of watercress to... - 23.1311
Blend the yeast with the milk, 1 teaspoon of the sugar and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a warmed bowl and stir in the remaining sugar.
Make a well in the centre and... - 41.643
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine 2 cups Gewurztraminer with fruits and mix well. Refrigerate.
2. In a medium suized sauce pan, combine egg yolks and sugar and whisk well till mxiture turns pale yellow.
3. Add milk and mix well and cook on a low... - 43.3817
Kentucky Whiskey Cake
Soak the red and green candied cherries in the whiskey for 8 to 10 hours.
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks and beat well.
Add the soaked fruit with its soaking liquid.
Stir in the flour, nutmeg and baking... - 43.9656
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 47.6145
Original Pioneer Whiskey Cake
1. In Bourbon, allow the cherries and raisins to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 250 to 275 degrees.
3. Beat together butter and sugar till they get fluffy, then include the egg yolks and beat well.
4. Further add the soaked fruit... - 47.5288
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 36.2628
Brandy Currant Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Line an 8 1/2-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Mix the dried fruits with a little of the flour to coat them thoroughly.
4. Beat the butter until it is soft. Add the... - 44.416
Baba Au Rum
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) In a small bowl, soak yeast in warm milk.
3) In another bowl, beat eggs, and slowly add sugar, beat until light lemon in colour.
4) In a small pan, melt butter and add to the egg mixture while still... - 43.8361
Martha Washington Filling
1.First, scald milk.
2.Then add sugar and flour to beaten egg yolks.
3.Add to scalded milk and cook over hot water until eggs are done.
4.Remove from heat.
5.Add gelatin which has been soaked in the cold water.
6.Chill in the refrigerator.
7.Add... - 41.4836
Hedgehog Tipsy Cake
1) This recipe requires a cake which can be bought or home-made, but must be stale.
2) If home-made, then bake it in an oval jelly mould.
3) Trim and resemble to develop the shape of a hedgehog's back.
4) With a round cutter, hollow out the top,... - 45.6887
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 46.86
Chocolate Rum Gateau
Chocolate Rum Gateau recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 41.9392
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 51.526
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 46.9416
A delicious dessert and can be varied according to your own special likes and dislikes. Add alcohol to the jelly for an extra kick, soak the fruit in alcohol, use premade ingredients or make your own. - 0
Split the sponge cakes in half. Spread them with jam and arrange them | in a glass dish. Pour the sherry over and leave to soak for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the macaroons over the sponge cakes and pour on the warm, not hot, custard. Cover the dish with a plate to... - 28.8553
1. Warm the flour and the salt
2. Whisk the yeast and sugar with the milk and add the butter
3. Add the liquid to the yeast and pour in the flour
4. Set to prove for 30 minutes
5. Preheat the oven to 450° F
6. After 30 minutes, beat in... - 42.786
Umeshu And Ume Syrup Oriental Style
Wondering what to do with all the plums in your pantry?? This video shows exactly what you can do with the fruit. Follow the step by step guide and learn how you can prepare Plum Wine and Plum Syrup that can be further put to several uses. - 144.268
Pecan Peach Cobbler
Making a Peach Cobbler : the convenient way ! Preparing a peach cobbler was never so easy ! A video demonstrating just how convenient it is to make the best use of fresh, juicy peaches specially when they are in season. The pecans help in adding a lovely... - 134.764
Summer Berry Compote
Compote (French for "mixture") is a dessert originating from 17th century France made of whole or pieces of fruit in sugar syrup. Whole fruits are immersed in water and with sugar and spices added to the dish, over gentle heat. The syrup may be seasoned with... - 124.033
Ice Cream Snowball
1. In a glass bowl, soak the raisins and currants in the alcohol or fruit juice allowing it to stand for 2 hours. Then drain the rehydrated fruit and save the liquid for another purpose.
2. Remove ice cream tubs from the freezer 15 minutes... - 42.4353
1) Take a large bowl and place all dried fruit into it together with the orange and lemon peel and juice, apple pie spice and rum.
2) Blend well and cover and set aside for 1 hour, stirring only when needed.
3) Make circles out of wax... - 47.8016