- » Alcohol Sauce
Alcohol Sauce Recipes
Alcohol sauce is known as hard sauce and it is mostly used as a spread. This type of sauce is mostly served with desserts and is generally served as a dessert sauce. Alcohol is combined with sugar and butter and is ... More »
The cocktail sauce is a very delicate sauce, it's mostly served with fish and crustaceans and it's the main ingredient of the famous shrimp cocktail - 119.288
Searching for a different kind of a savory sauce for your dishes? May be you would like to try out this rich and creamy brandy sauce. Watch this video to discover how can you make use of the easily available ingredients in kitchen to create a luxurious sauce... - 107.836
All Mix Sauce
If you are making an appetizer and don't know what dip to serve with? Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious All Mix Sauce. A great blend of horseradish, Worcestershire sauce , and lemon juice. The perfect sauce to be accompanied with any appetizer. - 96.8713
Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Are you looking for a recipe for homemade cocktail sauce? Here is a video that shows a simple cocktail sauce recipe by Chef Laurance who uses ingredients that would be easily available in your kitchen cabinet. Make the cocktail sauce as per your taste and... - 93.6106
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
1. In a bowl, add ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice and tobasco sauce and mix.
2. Add salt and pepper and give it another good mix.
3. Yummy cocktail sauce can be served as a dip with shrimp. - 92.9552
Scrumptious Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Who doesn't like to dip shrimp into a yummy cocktail sauce? This fuss-free, scrumptious sauce makes for an excellent accompaniment with deep-fried delights and adds extra zing to fish and seafood dishes. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step on how to... - 88.9275
Simple Cocktail Sauce
Would you like to spice up your seafood with a simple yet delectable sauce? This dish is prepared using ketchup and horseradish. With Beryl Stokes stir this fabulous sauce and reserve it for your moments of need. - 87.4327
Chilled Pike Appetizer With Cocktail Sauce
Wipe fish with damp cloth or paper towel.
Bring water, salt, and garlic to boil.
Reduce heat and add fish.
Cover and simmer gently for about 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Cool in liquid.
Drain and flake fish.
Chill... - 45.3868
Brandy And Celery Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat butter.
2. Add celery and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes or till tender.
3. Add flour and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
4. Add stock and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame; add salt,... - 44.8823
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 44.8236
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 43.9094
Tomato Cocktail Sauce
In saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Slowly blend in vegetable cocktail.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Stir in next six ingredients.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into hot, clean half-pint jars; leave 1/2 inch headspace.
Process... - 43.84
Tenderloin Of Veal With Champagne Sauce And Zucchini
Put the strips of lemon rind into a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 1 minute.
Drain and refresh under cold running water.
Dissolve the sugar in 6 tablespoons water.
Add the lemon rind strips and boil until the liquid has evaporated and the lemon rind... - 43.0018
Microwaved Brandy Sauce
The brandy sauce is a rich dessert sauce made with brandy and milk. Cooked along with syrup and cream, the brandy sauce is made thick with cream and is often served over puddings and even cakes. - 41.7193
Pungent Cocktail Sauce
This recipe for cocktail sauce goes well with almost any fried item like seafood or fish. Prepared with onions and garlic cooked in butter with added horseradish, lemon juice and mustard for flavor, the cocktail sauce is simmered to finish and can be topped... - 41.4758
Fish In Champagne Sauce
In a heated frying pan, saute the mushrooms in half the butter or olive oil.
Heat a 3-quart covered Dutch oven and saute the onions and garlic in the remaining butter until they begin to brown.
Place the fish pieces on top of the onions and place... - 41.275
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, salt, basil, mace and cayenne; simmer until the liquid is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
2. Remove the pan from heat and stir in horseradish, lemon juice and mustard.
3. Season the sauce according to... - 41.224
Bass With Champagne Sauce
Place fillers on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Brush fillers with lemon juice.
broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 7 to 9 minutes or until fish flake easily when tested with a fork.
Transfer fillers to a serving platter, and keep... - 41.22
Meringue With Brandy Sauce
Beat egg whites until foamy; add the 2 cups sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks are formed.
Beat in lemon juice.
Using a pastry tube, shape meringue mixture in a round on brown paper on a baking sheet.
Build up sides of round.
Bake meringue... - 39.31
Seafood Cocktail Sauce With Mayonnaise
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and tomato soup together.
2) Stir in the curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Just before serving fold in the semi-whipped cream.
5) Spoon the Cocktail sauce over... - 39.0015
Chilli Cocktail Sauce
Place oil, grated green ginger, crushed garlic, tomato sauce and chilli sauce in pan.
Stir over medium heat 1 minute.
Add sugar, soy sauce, dry sherry and water, bring slowly to the boil.
Remove from heat, allow to become cold.
Stir chilli sauce into... - 38.6164
Champagne Raisin Sauce
.1.Take a cup full of champagne and heat it with ham and raisins.
2.Let the ingredients cook for 10 minutes.
3.Put cornstarch in water and mix well.
4.Gradually add the cornflour mix to hot sauce mixture.
5.Cook the ingrediens on low flame and keep... - 38.1073
Raisin Brandy Sauce
In small glass bowl, heat raisins and brandy on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
In 2-cup glass measure, mix sugar and cornstarch.
Briskly stir in cider and lemon juice until blended.
Cook on HI (max. power), 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, or... - 37.6883
Red Cocktail Sauce
1. In a pan combine all ingredients, mixing well.
2. Sauce improves in flavor if allowed to stand an hour or longer before using and keeps well in refrigerator.
3. Serve with shrimp, crab, oysters or any sea food. - 36.269
Shrimp With Peppy Cocktail Sauce
Shrimp With Peppy Cocktail Sauce has a feiry taste. The onion juice and worcestershire sauce gives the Shrimp With Peppy Cocktail Sauce a two dimensional taste. - 35.7009
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Stir in the butter and boiling water.
3. Place pan on a medium low flame and cook, stirring for about 5-6 minutes until the sauce is thick and clear.
4. Take the pan off the flame and stir in... - 35.0604
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Mince garlic clove, scallion tops & parsley.
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Chill before using. - 34.1176
Whip the cream until thick but not stiff.
Add the milk, mayonnaise and ketchup and continue beating for 2 minutes.
Stir in the Tabasco sauce, confectioners' sugar, vineaar, cinnamon, sarlic salt and curry powder.
The sauce should be light pink in... - 34.0702
1) Mix together all ingredients into a bowl.
2) Use as a sauce for cocktails. - 34.0566
1) Mix all the ingredients properly together.
2) Use as sauce for cocktails or as required. - 34.0447
Cocktail Sauce For Sea Food
1. In a bowl, combine vinegar and salt and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add the sauces and catsup and whisk until well blended.
3. Add the horseradish and stir well.
4. Use the sauce for seafood cocktails. - 33.8802
Crispy Broiled Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce
1. Combine shrimp and cornstarch in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
2. Combine water and egg whites in a bowl; beat with a whisk until foamy.
3. Combine cracker crumbs, paprika, salt, and pepper. Dip shrimp in egg white mixture;... - 33.8152
Cocktail Sauce For Shrimp
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Use a wire whisk or a fork to whisk until well blended and smooth.
3. Use the sauce for seafood cocktails. - 33.4729
1.In a refrigerator chill the oysters
2.Mix the remaining ingredients properly and chill it
3.In a chilled glass, place the oysters and cover with sauce
4.Serve with any kind of meat - 33.2112
1. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients into it
2. Let it stand for half an hour so that the flavours blend in
3. Serve with seafood - 32.9752
Do you want a delicious Brandy Sauce recipe? Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Brandy Sauce as a Dessert . The first taste of this delightful Brandy Sauce from the European cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! Stop thinking! Try this... - 32.9638
1. In a large pan, mix the cornflour with 2 x 15 ml spoons/2 tablespoons milk to make a paste.
2. Heat the rest of the milk till hot and then add the cornflour paste without boiling
3. Return the mixture to the rinsed-out pan and bring to the boil and... - 32.8286
Cocktail Sauce For Seafood
Combine ingredients in the order given.
Place in a clean glass container, cover, and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This sauce can be used for oysters or Cherrystone clams on the half shell, or for crabmeat, lobster or shrimp cocktail.
If a milder... - 32.7435
Tasty Cocktail Saice
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients and chill.
2. Use into seafood dip and serve. - 32.6731
Blended Cocktail Sauce
1. In a blender, combine catsup, lemon juice, celery, horseradish, onion, salt and tabasco sauce, and blend well
2. Serve with shellfish - 32.517
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Combine ingredients in order given and chill thoroughly.
Serve with seafood cocktails.
Makes 1 cup.
Very good - quite sharp. - 31.8059
In a saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in the cool water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and boil gently for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and cool slighdy.
Stir in sweetener and the brandy extract.
If desired, tint a light shade of brown with food... - 31.529
Classic Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. Combine ketchup or chilli sauce, onion, lemon juice, horesradish, worcestershire sauce, tobasco sauce and salt together
2. Chill at least 1 hour before serving
3. Serve with seafood - 31.473
Combine the ingredients in the order given.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 31.2922
Cocktail Tomato Sauce
1) In a large bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
2) Chill the cocktail sauce.
3) Serve chilled cocktail sauce alongside grilled seafood, meat or vegetables. - 31.2669
Healthy Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. In a blender jar with crumbing blades, put together all ingredients; process for about 10-12 seconds until solid ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Serve Seafood Cocktail Sauce with lobster, crab or chilled shrimps. - 31.1995
Beat butter, sugar, brandy and egg yolks together until creamy.
Then add cream.
Scrape into the top of a double boiler.
Set mixture over hot (not boiling) water; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Pour hot mixture gradually over egg... - 30.6242
1 In a 1.2 litre/2 pint (5 cup) mixing bowl, mix the cornflour (cornstarch) with a little milk, until a smooth paste results.
2 Put the remaining milk into a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/4 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
3 Pour the heated milk... - 29.9556
Mix all the ingredients together, until well blended. - 29.9478
Unsalted Cocktail Sauce
1) Put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Refrigerate and use as desired with snacks.
This cocktail sauce is good served over cold cooked fish and seafood, or as a low-calorie dip for raw vegetables. - 29.9114
La Costa Spa Cocktail Sauce
Mix the first three ingredients in the order given. (Adjust horseradish and lemon to taste.)
Serve very cold or very hot.
Add fresh chives just before serving if desired. - 29.1029
Fluffy Brandy Sauce
Beat egg white until stiff; add sugar gradually, beating until stiff.
Beat in salt and egg yolk, then fold in whipped cream and brandy.
Makes 1 1/2 cups sauce. - 28.8647
1.Blend together chili sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce.
2.Serve cocktail sauce with shrimps, clams, crabmeat and oysters. - 28.6299
Easy Cocktail Sauce
Blend all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate.
Adjust seasoning to taste before serving. - 28.274
Scald milk and cream together in the top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks until light in color, then beat in sugar, a little at a time, and salt.
Add milk cream mixture gradually, beating constantly.
Pour back into double boiler and cook over boiling water... - 27.9119
Combine all ingredients except whipped cream, mix well.
Fold in whipped cream. - 27.8444
Warm Brandy Sauce
In saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together water, sugar and cornstarch for 3 to 4 minutes or until boiling and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter, brandy, vanilla and salt. - 27.8258
Marlene's Cocktail Sauce
In a medium bowl combine the chili sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and Tabasco.
Add more horseradish to taste if desired.
Serve with snacks. - 27.8147
Prawn Cocktail Sauce For Prawn Cocktail
This Prawn Cocktail Sauce is a well flavored dressing that has a pleasantly surprising effect on your taste buds. They are delicious with the cooked prawns. Why don€™t you get more innovative with this amazing Prawn Cocktail Sauce! - 27.2976
Brandy Sauce Using Milk
1) Combine together the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of the milk in a bowl and blend to make a smooth paste.
2) Boil the remaining milk and pour it all over the cornstarch. Stir well.
3) Put the sauce back in the pan and add the sugar along with the... - 27.0221
Chilled Brandy Sauce
1) Cream the butter till it is pale and soft and then beat in the orange rind and sugar.
2) Beat in the brandy very gradually till the mixture is frothy.
3) Put the mixture in the fridge and freeze for about 3 hours till it has solidified.
4)... - 26.949
Combine all ingredients and chill.
Note: This is quite a hot sauce.
If you prefer it milder, reduce amount of horseradish and omit tabasco. - 25.7888
Peppy Cocktail Sauce
1. Combine and mix ketchup, sugar, horse-radish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion juice, salt, and Tabasco. - 25.7725
Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the flour and stir into a paste (roux) cooking over low heat.
Add chicken stock, cream and champagne.
Whisk all the ingredients together.
Simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat. - 25.6579
Golden Brandy Sauce
1. Combine butter, flour, sugar and syrup in bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute.
2. Gradually stir in milk, cook on HIGH for four minutes, stir halfway through cooking. Stir in brandy. - 25.4114
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Add the Tabasco to the catchup or chili sauce and mix well.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and chill . - 25.1361
Combine ingredients and blend well.
Serve with shellfish. - 24.8539
Citrusy Cocktail Sauce
1) In a bowl, blend whipped cream with mayonnaise and orange juice.
2) Stir well once before serving. - 24.7398
Special Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Special Shrimp Cocktail Sauce is easy to make recipe. Special Shrimp Cocktail Sauce gets its taste from chili sauce flavored with lemon juice. Special Shrimp Cocktail Sauce is served as side dish. - 24.4939
Beat egg yolks, add brandy a little at a time and sugar.
Then add beaten egg whites and whipped cream, salt, and vanilla; sprinkle nutmeg on last. - 24.4579
Frozen Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Blend mayonnaise with tomato juice; season to taste with other ingredients.
Freeze in ice tray or individual molds. - 24.4095
Combine all ingredients and chill.
Serve with Shrimp and other seafood cocktails - 23.5781
Zippy Cocktail Sauce
Combine all ingredients, stirring until smooth.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours. - 23.0741
Spicy Cocktail Sauce
Combine the catsup, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and celery.
Chill thoroughly. - 22.9369
Spicy Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Spicy Seafood Cocktail Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spicy Seafood Cocktail Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 22.6268
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
Beat egg, sugar and brandy until blended; fold into whipped cream. - 22.5612
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Put all ingredients into MINI BLEND container and process at MIX until smooth.
Serve with shrimp, oysters, lobsters, and crab. - 22.2085
Red Cocktail Sauce
In small bowl, combine cocktail sauce, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. - 22.0735
The mixture may be refrigerated at this point.
Fifteen minutes before serving, heat in a double boiler, stir until thickened.
Add 2 or 3 Tbsps of brandy Serve in a heated sauce boat to pour on each serving of souffle.
A topping of chilled whipped cream makes... - 21.8677
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Fold in orange juice, brandy, and cream. - 21.7935
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. - 21.6592
Alcohol Sauce Recipes By Category