- » Alcohol Punch Bowl
Alcohol Punch Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Alcohol Punch Bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Alcohol Punch Bowl recipes.
Champagne Punch Bowl
1. In a flat tray, place grapes and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or till service.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine sugar, cognac and sauterne.
3. Mix well till sugar dissolves completely.
4. Cling wrap and refrigerate till... - 40.8141
Holiday Punch Bowl
1 In a medium size bowl,dissolve daiquiri mix in rum;refrigerate.
2 Before serving:Pour rum mixture into a punch bowl.
3 Add punch and quinine water, carefully slide in the ice mold and add orange slices.
4 Decorate with Christmas... - 35.9602
You May Also Like!
Pink Champagne Punch Bowl
1. Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold. Arrange unbilled berries in bottom. Freeze until firm. Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold. Freeze until firm—several hours.
2. When ice ring is... - 26.0412
Alcohol Free Champagne Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Stir in lemonade concentrate; chill.
Combine chilled mixture, Catawba, and ginger ale in a punch bowl just before serving. - 29.369
1. Mix wine, club soda and liqueur.
2. Add ice cubes, lemon slices and serve. - 23.3039
Alcohol Free Mock Champagne Punch
In large bowl combine water and the concentrates.
Add cranberry juice and sugar; stir till sugar dissolves.
Before serving, very slowly add sparkling catawba juice; stir gently. - 29.9602
1. In 5-quart saucepot over high heat, heat apple cider, cinnamon sticks, allspice, and cloves to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place orange and lemon slices in heat-safe 5-quart punch bowl; set aside.
3. To cider... - 31.8885
Sparkling Celebration Punch (non-alcoholic)
For a small party, these non-alcoholic drinks are a must. Simple ingredients and wonderful flavors make ths punch a winner. We really liked Monique's luscious low calories drinks. - 114.094
Champagne Wedding Punch
1. Mix all the liquids, adding sugar to taste.
2. Set a block of ice in a punch bowl and pour in the mixture. Garnish with the fruit slices and mint sprigs. - 30.1082
1. Take a large bowl, place an ice block in it.
2. Pour champagne, dry white wine, soda water and brandy over it.
3. Add sugar syrup to sweeten, if desired.
4. Halve, lengthways, washed and hulled strawberries.
5. Slice washed lemon thinly and deseed... - 37.8905
1. Place the sugar lumps in a punch bowl. Sprinkle with bitters and add the cognac.
2. At serving time, uncap the champagne and add to the bowl. Add ice. If desired, decorate with fruit. - 21.4381
1. In a large glass punch bowl, blend corn syrup and brandy then stir in Chablis.
2. Add carbonated water and champagne just before serving.
3. Add a few ice cubes and gently stir.
4. Place bowl on a platter and provide a ladle to pour into... - 37.7065