- » Alcohol Fruit
Alcohol Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of alcohol fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for alcohol fruit recipes.
Brandied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine dates, raisins and brandy and set aside.
3. In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. In a small bowl, combine hot water and baking soda.
5. To the butter... - 49.0495
Hot Brandied Fruit
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the juices from fruit and combine the liquids.
3) Stir them well and reserve 1 cup fruit juice mixture.
4) Add sugar to melted butter and stir until smooth.
5) Add the saved juice, brandy, and... - 47.7497
Hot Brandied Fruit
Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
Combine juices; stir well, and set aside 1/2 cup of fruit juice mixture.
Combine butter and sugar, stirring until smooth.
Add reserved juice, brandy, and spices; stir until blended.
Combine fruit in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking... - 38.8483
Brandied Ricotta With Fruit
With an electric mixer, beat together ricotta, powdered sugar, brandy, and cinnamon until smooth.
Mound cheese mixture on a serving plate and swirl in a cone shape; cover lightly and chill for several hours.
To serve, surround with halved plums, small peach... - 28.2477
You May Also Like!
Marinated Fresh Fruits With Alcohol, Ginger And Zabaglione
Fruits Clean the skin of the fresh fruits and cut them into small slices.
Marinate in ginger and alcohol for 2 hours.
Zabaglione Mix the egg yolks with sugar until white and foamy.
Then slowly add the white wine while continuing to whip the mixture until it... - 38.1804
No Alcohol Party Punch
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the orange juice concentrate, raspberry juice blend concentrate, water, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until hot. Strain and discard the lemon... - 28.84
Sparkling Celebration Punch (non-alcoholic)
For a small party, these non-alcoholic drinks are a must. Simple ingredients and wonderful flavors make ths punch a winner. We really liked Monique's luscious low calories drinks. - 114.094
How To Make Non Alcoholic Jello Champagne
But as they say, there is a child in each one of us, and that love for jellies doesn't really die out with age. Learn how to make non alcoholic jello champagne with HooplaKidzRecipes! One of the more creative ways to serve dessert at a party is to create... - 0
Champagne Fruit Punch
In a punch bowl, mix together until blended the Sauterne, Champagne, and grapefruit soda.
Drop in strawberries.
Ladle some of the punch into each punch glass or Champagne glass, and add a strawberry. - 23.866
Red Wine Ice With Fresh Fruit
Red Wine Ice With Fresh Fruit is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.9993
Champagne Fruit Punch
In a punch bowl containing a block of ice, stir together until blended the Sauterne, Champagne, and grapefruit soda.
Ladle some of the punch into each glass or Champagne glass. - 23.8706
Soak prunes in Madeira for 30 minutes.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion and celery until soft.
Combine all ingredients including prunes and wine in bowl.
Toss together. - 32.9172
Fresh Fruit Punch
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the... - 40.6449
Hawaiian Fruit Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in the pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, rum and gin.
3) Stir well. Add in iced water.
4) Serve the Hawaiian Fruit Punch garnished with fresh fruits. Let the cocktail stand for a few... - 41.6
Fruit Tingle #2, How-to
The Fruit Tingle #2, a cocktail that has a crazy color, sweet taste and reminds us of a citrus driven Shirley Temple. Loving it. - 0
Minted Fruit Punch
Heat sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved.
Add the fruit juices, pineapple, creme de menthe, cucumber rind, and the peel of 1/2 orange.
Chill for several hours.
Remove cucumber and orange peel.
Add ginger ale; pour over ice in tall glasses. - 34.8855
Alcohol Fruit Recipes By Category