- » Alcohol Chocolate Candy
Alcohol Chocolate Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of alcohol chocolate candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for alcohol chocolate candy recipes.
Walnuts & Vanilla Rum Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix a cup of walnuts with the wafer crumbs and confectionerâ€™s sugar.
2) Add the corn syrup, rum and cocoa mixing them thoroughly.
3) Fashion into small sized balls.
4) Roll half of the balls in rest of the walnuts.
5) Roll the... - 37.1943
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.9322
Kentucky Colonel Candy
1) In a bowl, using a whisk, cream the butter and the sugar till light and fluffy
2) Stir in the pecans
3) Using the hands, shape the mixture into 72 balls and place in the refrigerator to firm
4) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and... - 40.6404
Brandy Balls With Pecans
Combine chocolate chips and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until chocolate is melted and mixture well blended.
Remove from heat.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to melted-chocolate mixture, mixing well.
Cool about... - 35.6404
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 42.6796
Mix melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
Blend in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly.
Mix thoroughly; allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Shape mixture, a level teaspoonful at a time, into small balls.
Roll in candy trims.
Allow to ripen for about 3... - 34.9274
Toblerone Martini, How-to
The Toblerone, a candy, the toblerone martini, a cocktail that represents a sweet flavorful candy like experience. Use your favorite Irish cream to make this your own. - 0
The Jaffa Cake Cocktail Shot
The Jaffa Cake Shooter, using Cake Vodka form Pinnacle. A sweet tootsie roll like flavor comes out of the ingredients on this little shot. We used Pinnacle Cake vodka to build upon the sweetness, use whatever cake vodka you have in substitute. This brings one... - 112.097
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.7199
50 50 Bar
1) Take a sauce pan and mix together chocolate, milk, cream, liqueurs and orange juice in it.
2) Heat the mixture, being careful not to boil it.
3) Take cocktail mugs; fill them with beverage and top with beaten cream.
4) Serve at once on... - 37.6
Easter Cocktails: Pama Truffle
Easter is coming round soon. Derrick has set his mind to create several fun but interesting dishes just for this festive occasion. Try his really good Pama Truffle that is unique but delicious. For chocolate fans, this is a real treat. - 118.944
Christmas Shooter - Christmas Cheer
A Christmas Cocktail Shooter, the Christmas Cheer combines Eggnog and Peppermint Schnapps in such a fashion that it tastes much like an Andes Candies. The flavor profile is mint and chocolate is highly dominant in this cocktail which, oddly enough, does not... - 0
Mix finely chopped candied fruits or dried fruits with the brandy and let marinate for 2 or 3 hours or longer.
Mix with the marshmallows and let stand until all the brandy is absorbed.
Beat cheese and melted chips together and add marinated fruit-marshmallow... - 29.8095
Frosted Rum Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cake, mix breadcrumbs and rum in a small bowl; set aside.
Separate 6 of the eggs.
Put 2 whole eggs, 6 egg yolks and sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5... - 44.7448
In bowl set over pan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate; stir in sugar, brandy and syrup.
Stir in wafer crumbs, nuts, and fruit (if using); mix thoroughly.
Chill until firm enough to shape into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls.
Roll in sugar.
Layer between waxed... - 35.691
Cherry Brandy Cream Torte
1. Grease a 9-inch tube pan.
2. Sift together both flours, the cinnamon and soda.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until blended and creamy.
4. Beat in the liquid jelly, then the eggs one at a time.
5. Sprinkle in the chocolate and beat again to... - 44.9824
Italian Rum Cake
Italian Rum Cake is very delicious alcohol mixed cake. Italian Rum Cake gets its taste from cake mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with rum. Italian Rum Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.9461
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 125.642