- » Albondiga
Albondiga is a type of meatball made with ground meat and combination of other ingredients such as minced onions, grated carrots, spices, breadcrumbs and eggs. Usually minced lamb or minced beef is the most preferred ... More »
1. Take a small bowl, add turkey, egg white, chopped onion and rice and mix well.
2. Make balls of 1 inch diameter using 1 tablespoon mixture.
3. Keep aside till required.
4. Take a 4 quart pot and add broth, tomato sauce, water, tomato,... - 43.4205
For meatballs: Combine first 8 ingredients with half of chilies in medium bowl.
Gently shape into meatballs.
Arrange in circle on round microwave-safe rack set in shallow baking dish.
Cook on High 7 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Transfer meatballs to shallow... - 42.0125
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and onions.
2) In a bowl, mix together meat, bread, parsley, pepper, nutmeg, cheese and cooked onions and bind well with the eggs.
3) Using a tablespoon of the meat mixture, make balls of about 1-inch and... - 40.9664
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Cook bacon until browned, drain, and add to meat with 2 tablespoons parsley and garlic, if used.
Shape into walnut-size balls and roll in flour.
Cook onion in hot shortening until golden, add tomatoes, remaining 2... - 38.6255
Bring broth, tomatoes, vegetables, herbs and seasonings to boil, lower heat and simmer, covered, 2 hours.
Bring stock mixture to boil, add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 10 minutes or until zucchini are tender-crisp.
Adjust seasonings, add meat balls,... - 38.263
Combine all ingredients for meatballs in large mixing bowl.
Shape into 1" balls.
Heat the red sauce and beef broth in large saucepan.
Add the meatballs and simmer until meat is cooked, about 30 minutes.
Serve hot in a chafing dish. - 38.1699
Albondiga Recipes By Category