Alberta food, like its parent Canadian cuisine, is very varied and cosmopolitan in nature. With its diverse population the region has a truly varied cuisine with plenty of influences from the European, North American ... More »
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the margarine, honey and granulated sugar.
3) Add the egg and beat well.
4) Combine together all the dry ingredients.
5) Blend the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
6)... - 45.0055
When you are too fond of prime ribs and want to prepare quite frequently, then this recipe of roasted prime ribs is just for you. It's easy, simple but comes out to be super delicious. Watch the video and learn the magic, so that you too can spell it at your... - 88.8988
Hummus is easy to make in a food processor and there are hundreds of options to change the normal tasting hummus into something aromatic with a little attitude. You will find that sometimes I list an ingredient as optional. This means that and a little spicy. - 0