- » Air Popped Popcorn
Air Popped Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of air popped popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for air popped popcorn recipes.
Fourth Of July Pop Corn Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
One cup at a time, blend popped popcorn in blender at low speed, until you have 1 1/2 cups of finely ground popcorn.
In medium bowl, beat egg whites on high speed.
At lower speed, add sugar gradually until egg whites are glossy and... - 34.2203
Place the popcorn in a very large glass or metal bowl.
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter or margarine, corn syrup, and brown sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Continue... - 34.0759
Place the popcorn in a large bowl; lightly spray with canola nonstick spray and toss.
Lightly spray with canola nonstick spray again, then sprinkle the spices over the popcorn.
Toss, then serve at once or store in zip-close plastic bags up to 1 month. - 22.7658
Italian Seasoned Popcorn
1) Take a large bowl and combine pretzels and popcorn.
2) Spray non-stick cooking spray and stir gently.
3) Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat evenly.
4) Serve immediately or store in tightly closed container. - 32.0511
Savory Corn Cracker Mix
Pop the popcorn in a hot-air popper or microwave oven according to package -directions (you should have 6 cups of popped corn).
In a large bowl combine popcorn and cheese crackers.
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Cook chili powder and... - 27.4597
Sweet N Salty Popcorn
Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
Pour over the popcorn; toss to coat.
Spread... - 35.0442
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 33.7846
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 37.238
Italian Popcorn Munchies
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, spread the popcorn.
3) In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nonstick cooking spray.
4) Spray popcorn for 7 to 8 seconds with cooking... - 41.4427
Atkins Nosh Popcorn Mix
1 Heat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk butter, egg whites, sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Put cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss to blend. Add... - 32.7741
Maple Coated Popcorn
1) Place a deep 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat and heat the maple syrup till it hits a temperature of 236 degrees on a candy thermometer. The syrup should be hot enough to form a small ball when a small amount is dropped in cold water.
2) Oil a... - 34.2863
How To Make Popcorn On The Stovetop
This video shows you how to make popcorn on the stove top, and I share 3 reasons why I prefer stove top popcorn over microwaved popcorn. - 130.453
1.Let the popcorn pop.
2. Meanwhile, mix together chili powder, salt, garlic and margarine.
3. Pour mixture over warm popcorn.
4. Serve with a classic movie. - 35.6865
Popcorn With Herbed Goat Cheese
1. Pop the corn in a hot-air popper.
2. Meanwhile, heat the cheese in a large nonstick skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
3. Add the popcorn, parsley and pepper to the skillet and toss quickly to combine. - 23.0867
1. Using a hot-air popping machine, pop the corn into a large serving bowl and cover with foil to keep it hot. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute, then... - 30.0762
Spiced Popcorn And Nuts
1. In a hot air popper or in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid, pop corn.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil and butter. Add peanuts, pecans, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, white pepper and salt. Saute over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, until aromatic and... - 33.0407
Crunchy Snack Mix
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
3.Blend well margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture.
5. Toss well.
6.Add in garlic salt and onion powder and toss... - 46.7561