- » Agar Agar
Agar Agar Recipes
Agar agar, a tasteless, colorless, flavorless, jelly like substance popularly used in Asia,is valued for its binding and thickening properties. Also know by other names like China grass, Japanese Isinglass, kanten; ... More »
Chicken Agar-agar Salad
This Chicken Agar Agar Salad makes your meal really tasty ! Try out this one of the best meat salads and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Agar-Agar Salad are welcome ! - 40.545
Agar Agar Salad With Ham
Beat the egg thoroughly with the wine.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Remove skin and fat from the Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham for about 10 minutes.
Cool, then shred into 2 inch (5 cm) strips.
Cut the agar agar with scissors into 2 inch (5 cm) lengths.
Soak in... - 43.4953
Agar Agar Or Kanten Dessert
Cut the agar-agar into small pieces and place in a saucepan with the water.
Set aside to soak for about one hour.
Stir in the sugar.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
Continue simmering for about ten to twelve... - 37.1131
Avocado Agar- Agar Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Avocado Soup. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this Avocado Soup is truly scrumptious. - 46.1583
How To Plate Ice Creams
Good presentation can add a lot to a dish. Make the plain simple ice cream a lot more fun and appealing with these simple plating ideas. watch this video to learn how you can present the good old ice cream in a much more creative manner. - 82.9533
Plamil Ice Cream
1) In a saucepan, combine agar-agar with syrup and add Plamil and vanilla pod.
2) Stirring constantly, over low heat bring the mixture almost to the boil.
3) Now, freeze for 2 hours. Beat the mixture thoroughly after one hour to prevent... - 32.0041
1. Mix soya milk and water.
2. Dissolve agar agar in it.
3. Bring this liquid to a boil while stirring it continuously.
4. Simmer for two minutes and add fruit sugar.
5. Leave it to set.
6. Refrigerate it.
7. Serve Junket... - 36.8082
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad is the real deal! The perfect blend of flavors is mouthwatering. Serve the Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad for your dinner and experience its wondrous taste. - 35.6518
1. Prepare the sweetened water .
2. Blanch almonds. Place half of them in a blender with water and blend to a smooth paste.
3. Strain mixture into a bowl through a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather up corners of the cheesecloth and squeeze out every... - 30.4297
1. In a saucepan, add water, sprinkle agar-agar and allow to boil, stir until the agar-agar dissolves
2. Add condensed milk and almond essence to it and pour it into a large shallow glass dish or cake tin;, allow to cool down and then chill to set
3.... - 32.013
Hung Yun Dau Fu Almond Pudding
Place water in a saucepan, bring to the boil, add agar agar.
Stir until dissolved.
Powdered agar agar takes only a few minutes, but strands take longer.
Add condensed milk, almond paste and essence.
Pour into a large shallow glass dish, chill... - 35.2418
Quick Sweet Almond Jelly
Quickly rinse agar agar.
Place in a large bowl with 3 cups water.
Let soak 30 minutes.
Drain well, discarding water.
Place drained agar agar in a medium saucepan.
Add remaining 3 cups water.
Stir constantly over medium heat until agar agar dissolves.
Add... - 37.4931
Plum Wine Gelatin
1. Rinse agar-agar bar. Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes. If using powdered agar-agar, skip steps 1 and 3.
2. Squeeze out water and shred into a 1 1/2-quart (1 1/2 -liter) saucepan (or add powder). Add 1 3/4 cups cold water. Bring to a boil over... - 28.4704
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add sugar and agar-agar and cook, stirring, until the mixture begins to thicken.
2. Stir in evaporated milk, banana extract and food coloring. Remove pan from heat.
3. Pour mixture into a shallow rectangular pan. Let... - 22.9972
Sugarless Apricot Sweet
1. Liquidize fruit and water and make up to 1/2 pint (285 ml) if necessary.
2. Heat gently in pan and sprinkle in agar-agar while stirring.
3. Simmer, stirring for 2 minutes.
4. Leave to cool
5. Serve with chopped nuts and vegan cream - 28.333
Coconut Creamless Pie
1) In a bowl, soak agar agar flakes in 1/4 C hot water to dissolve. Let it sit for 1 minute.
2) In a blender, add all remaining ingredients to blend smoothly.
3) Use a saucepan to pour the mixture and heat until the mixture thickens.
4)... - 49.6105
The Mango Pudding is a yummy fruit dessert that is simply out of the world. This yummy dessert is my husbands favorite and so I prepare it almost every alternate weekend! Try the Mango Pudding for yourself! - 45.6502
Chicken Cucumber Salad
Chicken Cucumber Salad! What would I have done without this yummy salad! This brilliant salad grabbed the first prize for a salad competition I attended last week! Just try the Chicken Cucumber Salad for yourself and enjoy! - 45.7735
Boil together quickly and freeze.
Shred green coconut into ice cream (if desired) before freezing. - 15.0451
1) Take a saucepan and bring milk to a boil.
2) Gently and gradually sprinkle agar-agar. Keep stirring briskly until it gets dissolved completely.
3) Take another bowl and mix together cocoa and sugar.
4) Stir in agar mixture and keep mixing until... - 34.0357
Crab Gelatin Canapes
Soften agar-agar flakes in sherry for 5 minutes, then dissolve in top of double boiler over hot water.
When cool, add mayonnaise, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Then stir in yogurt, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Chill mixture until it begins to... - 35.8524
Place agar-agar flakes in a blender and pour cold water on top, allowing to stand for several minutes.
Add stock, blending until gelatin dissolves; use a rubber spatula to push granules down sides into mixture.
When dissolved, add salad dressing and blend... - 30.1388
Thai Water Chestnut Dessert
1) Fold the banana leaf to make the shape of a small cup.
2) Chop water chestnuts into small dice.
3) Put water chestnuts and pandan leaf juice into the banana leaf cup.
4) In a pot mix coconut milk, sugar, salt and agar-agar powder.
5)... - 43.166
Almond Curd With Fruit Cocktail
1. In a saucepan of water dissolve the agar-agar or isinglass over very gentle heat - this will take about 10 minutes.
2. Then add the sugar and milk with the almond essence, mix well and pour the mixture into a large serving bowl.
3. When cool,... - 35.5188
Coffee And Walnut Dessert
1.Mix the agar-agar and the hot coffee to a smooth paste, add boiling water and sugar.
2. Stir it well until sugar melts.
3.Then add the nut cream, whisk well, pour into individual dishes and decorate with chopped walnuts
4.Serve with a vegan... - 31.4505
Vegan Apricot Flip
1. Press apricots through strainer (or whiz in blender)
2. Add the juice
3. Add sugar, lemon rind and juice to the apricot puree and heat to boiling point
4. Remove from heat and sift in agar-agar.
5. When cool, fold in the nut cream and pour into... - 39.0473
Jeweled Raspberry Pie
1. Pick oven, wash and drain the raspberries, place them in a pie shell and chill
2. In a saucepan, add apple juice, allow to boil and sprinkle agar-agar on top; simmer for five minutes, turn the heat down and cool
3. Pour the mixture... - 34.0665
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
1. In a medium saucepan, add rhubarb and apple juice and allow to boil; simmer until the rhubarb softens, saye five minutes
2. Sprinkle agar-agar on top, along with honey and simmer for another five minutes; turn the heat off and allow to cool down a... - 37.3547
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Pineapple Soup. This Pineapple Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Pineapple Soup. - 48.8858
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Are you looking for a delectable Melon Soup recipe? This Melon Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! I am sure you and I will approve that this Melon Soup is really delicious. - 46.3612
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Almond Curd Junket
1. In a saucepan, dissolve the agar-agar or isinglass in about half the water over a gentle heat. This will take at least 10 minutes. If using gelatine, follow the packet instructions.
2. In a separate saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the remaining water over... - 30.2415
1) In a small bowl, dissolve the agar-agar in 1 cup of water.
2) In a small saucepan, bring to boil 1/2 cup water. Add in honey and mix well.
3) Pour the honey mixture over the apricots in a bowl. This will hydrate the apricots as well as add... - 44.3953
1. Wash the oranges.
2. Wet the mould with butter.
1. In a bowl, grate the rind of one orange.
2. Mix the juice with agar agar, adding the sugar and half the quantity of boiling water.
3. In a mixer, add the remaining quantity of... - 40.899
1. Take ¼ pint (140 milliliter) of cold water and mix it with agar agar.
2. Take the remaining 1 pint (570 milliliter) of water and boil it.
3. Mix the carob flour with half the quantity of boiled water.
4. Take the remaining... - 41.0352
Strawberries In Bubbles Of Snow
1. Follow steps 1 through 4 in Plum Wine Gelatin, but use 2 cups water. (If using muffin pan in step 3, line with plastic wrap now.)
2. Beat egg whites with a wire whisk or electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add agar-agar in a fine stream while... - 24.0527
Sweet Panna Cotta
Looking for a beautiful and delicious dessert idea for your upcoming party menu? Then why not try out this classic Italian dessert. The chef here provides very simple directives to make scrumptious and colorful panna cotta with few simple ingredients. Very... - 80.8348
Boil the carrots for 10 minutes in lightly salted water and steam the asparagus in a steamer or colander over the pan for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
Drain the carrots, rinse with cold water and leave both vegetables to cool.
Dissolve the gelatine or agar... - 42.9351
1. Combine all ingredients except pineapple chunks in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring, until the mixture begins to thicken. Let cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile place a pineapple chunk in the center of individual gelatin molds.... - 22.756
Banana Creamless Pie
1) In a bowl, mix agar agar flakes in 1/2 C water and dissolve properly. Let sit one minute.
2) Place over heat and bring a boil.
3) Reduce heat to simmer for a minute. Keep it aside.
4) In a blender, add rest of the ingredients leaving... - 48.4494
Add 1/3 ounce of lemon juice to 17 ounces milk. Boil for 3-4 minutes and filter in a gauze to separate the curd. Drain from all the liquid, then add ½ ounce sugar. With the mixture, form little balls. These can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for no... - 34.839
Tomato And Potato Mousse
Skin the tomatoes and remove the seeds.
Press the tomatoes in a saucepan to squeeze out a little of their juice and begin to cook them to a puree.
Add the sugar, salt, pepper and lemon juice to the tomatoes and continue cooking.
Meanwhile, dissolve the... - 40.425
Heat the ginger wine to boiling point, then sprinkle in agar agar and blend to a paste.
Stir in the white wine and mix well.
Return to the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth.
Pour a little of the wine mixture into a 2 lb/900 g loaf tin to a depth of... - 36.9451
Sweet Almond Jelly
Soak agar-agar in water for 30 minutes.
Drain and put into 1 pint of boiling water.
Simmer until dissolved, then add the evaporated milk, 2 teaspoons almond essence and 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
Remove from the heat, stir well and pour into a clean bowl.
When... - 36.3717
Tomato Vegetable Ring
1) In a large bowl, pour 1/4 pint of the tomato juice.
2) On high power, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the juice starts boiling.
3) To this, add the agar agar and stir until dissolved well.
4) To this, now add the remaining tomato juice, lemon... - 44.8151
1) Into a small bowl, drain the asparagus liquid.
2) Add enough water to make up to 1/2 pint measure.
3) To this, add the oil, agar agar and flour. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
5) With a fork, whisk well.
6) Now, cook again for 3... - 45.8456
1) In a large bowl, place the raspberries.
2) On high power, cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Into a measuring jug, strain the juice from the raspberries.
4) To this, add enough orange juice to measure up to 1/2 pint.
5) Into the juice, add the sugar and... - 38.3644
Eve's Fruit Cake
1) Beat together sugar and margarine.
2) Sift together flour, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda and cake spice and slowly add it to the creamed mixture.
3) Now, add fruit, dissolve agar-agar in a little water and mix in, adding water just enough.... - 46.8751
Chocolate And Date Mould
1. Wash and de-seed the dates. Chop it finely.
2. Leave the dates to simmer in half the quantity of water for around five minutes.
3. Make a mixture of cocoa, sugar and agar agar.
4. Add the mixture to the remaining quantity of water... - 42.7292
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. Apply vegan margarine to two slices of wholemeal bread.
3. Slice the bread into neat pieces so that it can fit nicely into the oven dish.
4. In the oven dish, place the bread... - 46.3446
Lemon Chiffon Pie
1)In a small saucepan, take lemon rind, lemon juice, apple juice and agar-agar.
2)Boil, and simmer over reduced heat for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3)Cool after removing from heat.
4)In a blender, take half portion of the lemon mixture and add half... - 48.8999
Sweet Lemon Chiffon Pie
1. In a small saucepan, add lemon rind and juices, sprinkle with agar agar and allow to come to a boil
2. When it begins to boil, turn the heat down and simmer, stirring, for five minutes; turn the heat off and allow to cool slightly
3. Place half of... - 46.1169
Vanilla Flavored Strawberry Pie
1. In a pie shell, arrange whole berries and chill; simultaneously, in a saucepan, add apple, agar-agar, lemon juice and sweetening and allow to boil
2. When the ingredients in a saucepan simmer for five minutes, turn the heat off, add vanilla and... - 39.6213
Sprinkle gelatin on milk and place over heat until dissolved.
Remove from heat, add salt, yogurt, and mix well.
Add cheeses, onion, celery, cucumber, sprouts, and radishes.
Turn into mold; refrigerate for several hours. - 36.6207
Cranberry Apple is a lovely fruit salad preparation that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Cranberry Apple recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for dinner parties. Don't miss it! - 37.552
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 42.4515
Apricot Creme Tart
Apricot Cream Tart made dried apricot jam,phyllo leaves & tofu.Apricot Cream Tart is layered with apricot halves,covered with melted chocolate. - 47.1554
Vegetable Rice Mold
Heat vegetable stock to boiling point and stir in the agar agar until dissolved.
Leave to cool.
Top and tail the beans, cut into 1 in/ 2.5 cm pieces, then blanch in boiling salted water for 3 mins.
Drain and refresh by plunging into cold water.
Leave until... - 42.7257
Chocolate And Orange Jelly Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the orange juice and add agar agar on top.
2) Then, stir in the sugar.
3) On high power, heat for 2 minutes or until the mix starts boiling.
4) To this, add the ginger.
5) Into a 1 pint jelly mould, pour the liquid and let it... - 43.7202
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.6007
Spinach and cheese filled raviolis can make great and healthy lunch or dinner recipe. This spinach and ricotta cheese filled raviolis are served with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil along melted butter and grated parmesan cheese. Simple yet elegant... - 112.883
Cantaloupe Raisin Pie
1) In a medium saucepan, add apple juice and raisins and cook till the rainsins become swollen.
2) Add in aga-agar flakes and spearmint leaves, turn down the flame and cook for 5 more minutes.
3) Let the mixture cool down slightly before adding in the... - 37.6455
Place all the ingredients, except the apple, in a pan and bring to the boil, stirring.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour the liquid into a serving bowl and leave to cool for about 20 minutes, then gently stir in the... - 34.8291
Grapefruit Walnut is one of my husbands favorite salads. If you are a fruit salad lover, try these excellent Grapefruit Walnut recipe. Trust me. It comes with a twist and you will love it! - 40.3659
Grayshott Nutmeat Loaf De Luxe
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion, mushrooms and tomatoes in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the flour, stock, herbs, Vesop and allow to cook for a few minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, then stir in the nuts, crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper, and... - 46.9124
Kabocha Sashimi is a very interesting dish. Try this video to understand the simple process of making vegetarian sashimi - 92.2625
1. Chop onions finely
2. Mix the batter ingredeints with water to make a stiff batter and beat well
3. Allow to stand atleast 1/2 hour before using
4. Beat again and used for coating
5. Simmer lentils in 1/2 pint of water (285ml) or... - 42.8024
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Prepare pastry shell bake and cool.
Soak gelatin in water and add slightly beaten egg yolks, then 1 /4 c honey, pumpkin, milk, milk powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cook in double boiler over boiling water until thick, stirring constantly.
Stir in soaked... - 45.9368
Angel Food Vegan Marshmallow Kit
Are you a marshmallow fan and have recently adapted vegan diet? Then there is good news, you wont have to give up on marshmallows as the chef in the video uses a ready to make vegan marshmallow kit that has agar agar as the main ingredient to get the right... - 89.9513
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 124.907
Valentines Day - Raspberry Parfait
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about Valentines Day Recipes - Raspberry Parfait. That is very easy to make, amazingly elegant and romantic dessert. Enjoy! - 0
How To Use Granulated Or Powdered Gelatin - The Aubergine Chef Hd
Gelatin is easier to use than you think. There are a few ways to prep gelatin for your recipe but I've found that this is the easiest and more reliable for predictable results. Remember that in most cases gelatin is not vegetarian, not vegan, not kosher, and... - 0
Mango Ginger Mousse By Tarla Dalal
The rather unusual combination of mangoes and ginger gives a unique and unbeatable flavor to this mousse. It is amazing how the shades of ginger, lemon, and mint give a completely new look to the otherwise common mango dessert. Taste the mixture after adding... - 0
Homemade Mozzarella And Marmalade Lavender Honey
Join Chefs Jose Garces and Adam Delosso in this video that shows three dishes in a cheese platter for entertaining. The video is impressive as the chef makes a gorgeous and fabulous fresh mozzarella cheese and other condiments. The video is fantastic and must... - 120.914
Tender Coconut Pudding
This is the most popular pudding of Kerala and it is prepared using coconut pulp,coconut water,china grass and milk.Enjoy this easy and yummy dessert. - 41.0275
White Chocolate Mousse With Strawberry Sauce By Tarla Dalal
Here is another interesting mousse that employs white chocolate. The specialty of this recipe is that it sets on its own, without any need for agar-agar. It is made with simple and easily available ingredients, making it ideal for any occasion. Fresh... - 0
Yummy Eggless Caramel Custard
This is a very tasty and a favorite dessert of everyone - kids and adults both. The rich caramel and the custard chilled to perfection is a perfect ending to any dinner or party. - 0
Raw Food Holiday Recipe: "pumpkin" Pie
Pumpkin pie is the centerpiece of holiday tables throughout the country and in this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to rethink this American favorite as a nutritious raw food dessert, made without cream, eggs, refined sugar, or... - 0
Mocha Almond Pie
In a medium-sized saucepan, dissolve instant coffee and agar flakes in 1 1/4 cups cold water. Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Dissolve sugar and cocoa in 1/4 cup boiling water and add to... - 37.4006
Lemon Custard Pie
Combine lemon juice, lemon peel, water, agar flakes and sugar in a small saucepan. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften agar.
Meanwhile, place cornstarch in another small saucepan and gradually stir in cold milk. Bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring... - 37.176
AGAR (obtainable from your chemist) can be substituted for gelatine in any of the very many recipes on the market today.
Use double the amount of agar for the amount of gelatine given in any recipe.
Mix this to a thin cream with cold water and then add hot... - 24.5711
Triple Orange Gel
Pour juice into a 1-quart saucepan. Sprinkle in agar flakes. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir in sugar and set aside to cool for about 1/2 hour.
Place orange pieces in a shallow dish. Pour... - 23.978
Combine agar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
Process cooled agar with all remaining ingredients except capers in a blender or food processor until well... - 31.3751
Orange Jelly Dessert
Soak in 2 cups cold water for 5 minutes, then boil in covered saucepan until clear and agar dissolved.
Mix juices and sugar and add to hot, clear liquid.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into individual sherbet glasses and allow to set at room temperature,... - 30.1307
Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail
Almond Jelly with Fruit Cocktail is a dessert recipe well known in some parts of Asia. This has the consistency similar to most gelatin recipes. - 86.0023
Yogurt Cheese And Dips
Line sieve with towel.
Place sieve or yogurt funnel over bowl, allowing at least a 1-inch space at bottom of bowl for liquid to drain and collect.
Spoon yogurt into sieve or funnel.
If using sieve, twist towel closed and fasten with clip or clothespin.
If... - 23.0188
Norwegian Rice Cream
1. In a saucepan add rice and milk.
2. Boil the mixture, cover and simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently. Cook until thick.
3. In a small pan dissolve agar in orange juice.
4. Bring to boil and add the cooked rice.
5. Peel apple and grate it.
6. Add... - 48.6157
Very Berry Whip
Soak the sugar flakes in the apple juice for 10-15 minutes or until soft and almost dissolved. Bring apple juice and agar flakes to a boil. Lower flame to medium and add berries. Cook 5-7 minutes. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate 2 hours or until completely... - 13.2198
Tofu Dessert With Cherries And Granola
What yummier way to make your desserts healthy than add some tofu to it. Yes, you heard it right. Tofu desserts are quite a rage with the health freaks which is why this video presents a tasty tofu dessert recipe that also incorporates cherries and granola. A... - 92.2541
Vegan Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Be it a simple glaze or baked tofu, the citrusy, crimson-red cranberry sauce can spruce up your Thanksgiving or Christmas spread like nothing else. And making it is far easier than you think. Just get hold of red ripe cranberries and a few pantry ingredients... - 145.008
Caj Eta Tart
Caj Eta Tart is a delightful variation to the common pie's we make at home. You can prepare this Caj Eta Tart even when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. It is that easy. Try it! - 43.3098
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Mango Cheesecake - Eggless
To prepare the base:
1. Take a saucepan, heat it on medium heat, add butter. When the butter melts, turn off the stove and add cracker crumbs. Mix well.
2. Take a 9-inch baking pan or 2 small baking pans. (Chef uses 2 small pans)
3. Divide the... - 0
Homemade Rolled Fondant - Vegan Vegetarian Gum Paste
1. In a saucepan, mix water and agar powder (for vegan)/gelatine. Place the pan on flame and cook for about 3 minutes or as per package instruction.
2. Add corn syrup/glucose/sugar syrup, glycerine, vanilla, salt, and food color (if using). Mix... - 0
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 144.501
Agar Agar Recipes By Category