- » Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea Recipes
Afternoon tea is a traditional course in Britain. It is a mini-refreshment that comprises tea, along with snacks such as sandwich, toasts, pastries, or scones. It is usually had any time between 3 pm to 5 pm in the ... More »
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.499
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
Afternoon Tea Brownies
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa together.
Pour melted chocolate over shortening and stir until completely blended.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored; gradually add sugar replacement.
Add chocolate mixture and small amount of flour... - 46.0527
Afternoon Tea Scones
1 Preheat the oven at 450 degrees farenheit. (230°C/Gas 8)
2 Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients
3 Rub in margarine.
4 Add the sultanas.
5 In a bowl, beat egg with a little buttermilk and combine with dry ingredients.
6 Mix to a soft... - 41.3768
Afternoon Tea Muffins
afternoon tea muffins are light little bakes made with flour, sugar and buttermilk. Baked and flavored with nutmeg and cinnamon, this muffin recipe is perfect to go with a lazy afternoon tea. - 41.3499
Afternoon Tea Pancakes
1 In a bowl, cream sugar and eggs together.
2 In another bowl, sift flour, soda and salt together.
3 Add in to the cream and eggs mixture along with cream of tartar.
4 Beat well, adding milk, just enough to make a batter.
5 On a greased... - 39.6294
Afternoon Tea Doughnuts
1) In a wide bowl and beat the eggs well.
2) Add in shortening, the whisked eggs, sugar, salt, milk and nutmeg. Mix the ingredients.
3) Finally, add in the flour, sifted with baking powder. Form a smooth batter.
4) Heat oil or fat in a deep wok.... - 38.183
Afternoon Tea Recipes By Category