- » African Vegetable Soup
African Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african vegetable soup recipes.
African Lettuce Soup
African Lettuce Soup might come to you as a surprise. This is a simple braised dish flavored with fish and meats. Watch this video for the details of this classic African soup that goes well with rice. - 109.823
Egyptian Lentil Soup
Saute 2 tablespoons minced onion in 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan; set aside.
Rinse and sort lentils.
Bring chicken stock to a boil in large heavy saucepan over high heat.
Add lentils, 1 chopped onion, tomato and garlic; reduce heat.
Simmer, partially... - 45.7901
You May Also Like!
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 41.1892
1. Melt the butter in a skillet, add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are limp. Add the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, several minutes.
2. Transfer the mixture to an electric blender. Add the apples, chicken and about one cup... - 33.7641
African Peanut Soup
1. Place a large pot over heat, pour oil, and sauté onion and pepper in it. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
2. Throw garlic, stir and cook until fragrant.
3. Add pasta sauce and mix well.
4. Pour vegetable stock and stir.
5. Sprinkle... - 107.413
North African Cauliflower Soup
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until translucent.
While the onions saute, dice the potatoes and chop the cauliflower.
Stir the cumin, fennel, and potatoes into the pot, and cook for a minute.
Then add the hot... - 45.8907
African Beef Soup
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 115.607
African Kale & Yam Soup
This soup has a wonderful ethnic feel to it. The broth is especially flavorful, so be sure to have toast or Biscuits on hand so you can soak up every last drop. Sweet potatoes may be substituted for yams. - 35.8364
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 134.536
African Chow Mein
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid.
Combine the mushrooms, soups, soy sauce and ground beef mixture in a large bowl and mix well.
Layer half the beef mixture... - 33.8335
Sizzling Rice With Colorful Vegetables
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10 seconds.
2. Add all vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add remaining seasoning except cornstarch. Cover and cook over medium heat for 2 1/2 minutes. Thicken with cornstarch solution... - 31.7556
Melt the butter in a skillet, add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are limp.
Add the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, several minutes.
Transfer the mixture to an electric blender.
Add the apples, chicken and about one cup chicken... - 38.7212