- » African Vegetable Soup
African Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african vegetable soup recipes.
Egyptian Lentil Soup
Saute 2 tablespoons minced onion in 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan; set aside.
Rinse and sort lentils.
Bring chicken stock to a boil in large heavy saucepan over high heat.
Add lentils, 1 chopped onion, tomato and garlic; reduce heat.
Simmer, partially... - 46.1917
You May Also Like!
Peanut Soup With Smoked Fish - African Food
Try this African delicacy for a change. Peanut Butter and Smoked Fish Soup has the smokey flavor from the fish and the rich thickness from peanut butter. It comes together well as a simple and flavorful dish. Watch this video to try out this recipe! - 113.065
1. Melt the butter in a skillet, add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are limp. Add the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, several minutes.
2. Transfer the mixture to an electric blender. Add the apples, chicken and about one cup... - 35.056
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 42.8071
In the food processor, add the meat ,fish, onion , spring onion, chilies and one bouillon cube, then blend the whole together.
Next, in a casserole add some water,then add the mixture and the peanut butter, bring it to boil and add the smoked fish powder.... - 27.0003
African Peanut Soup
1. Place a large pot over heat, pour oil, and sauté onion and pepper in it. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
2. Throw garlic, stir and cook until fragrant.
3. Add pasta sauce and mix well.
4. Pour vegetable stock and stir.
5. Sprinkle... - 104.185
North African Cauliflower Soup
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until translucent.
While the onions saute, dice the potatoes and chop the cauliflower.
Stir the cumin, fennel, and potatoes into the pot, and cook for a minute.
Then add the hot... - 46.0235
Lettuce Soup - African Cuisine
African Lettuce Soup might come to you as a surprise. This is a simple braised dish flavored with fish and meats. Watch this video for the details of this classic African soup that goes well with rice. - 108.245
Groundnut Soup With Chicken - African Food
Get more creative with your curries. Try this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. It will definitely please you and your family with the subtle flavor of peanuts and the crisp chicken. Give it a go! - 111.637
African Kale & Yam Soup
This soup has a wonderful ethnic feel to it. The broth is especially flavorful, so be sure to have toast or Biscuits on hand so you can soak up every last drop. Sweet potatoes may be substituted for yams. - 36.3808
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 132.898