- » African Sweet Potato
African Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african sweet potato recipes.
Sweet Potato Leaves And Beef Curry
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 113.77
African Sweet Potato Stew
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and using a sharp knife, carefully cut them in chunks.
2. In a large pot, heat vegetable oil and add onions and garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
3. Add the sweet potatoes,... - 108.725
African Style Fried Sweet Potato With Chili Sauce
Have you been looking for great appetizer to serve this evening? Your search ends right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare African Style Fried Sweet Potato with Chili Sauce. The recipe is simple and is very easy to follow. Watch it now. - 58.7092
African Sweet Potato Salad
Heat enough salted water to cover potatoes ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 30 to 35 minutes; drain.
Cool potatoes; slip off skins.
Cube potatoes; place in glass or... - 42.3241
Streusel Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water to cover 35 to 40 minutes or until tender; drain and let cool.
Peel and mash potatoes.
Add 1/2 cup orange juice and next 6 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer until... - 39.8772
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.0181
Sweet Potato Fritters
1. Place zucchini and apple on a triple layer of paper towels. Cover with more towels and press down to squeeze out all excess moisture. Transfer to a bowl and add sweet potato, onion, eggs, 3 tablespoons of the bake mix, and salt. If mixture seems runny, add... - 27.1695