- » African Style Rice
African Style Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african style rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african style rice recipes.
Merguez Style Ground Meat
1. MARINADE: Using a mortar and a pestle, mix the ground spices, the fennel seeds, and coriander seeds together until they are completely crushed.
2. Add the Harissa sauce to the mortar and continue mixing.
3. Put the sliced garlic cloves to... - 124.767
African Style Chicken
1) In a heavy skillet heat oil and brown chicken in it. Keep it aside.
2) Fry onion and garlic in the skillet till golden
3) Mix beer, peanuts, lemon juice, honey, and seasonings.
4) Put chicken into skillet. Cover and cook in simmering heat for 35 to... - 42.8259
Chicken Biryani (kenyan Style)
1. To marinate chicken, in a large bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili powder, salt, whole black pepper, whole cumin, ground coriander, whole cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Mix well.
2. Drop chicken in the mixture and mix to coat well.... - 0
Chicken Wings Moroccan Style
1. Heat oil in a wide-based saucepan or lidded skillet, add chicken wings a few at a time and brown lightly on both sides. Remove to a plate as they brown.
2. Add onions and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, ginger and spices. Cook, while stirring for 1... - 36.1631
Ethiopian Style Spicy Red Lentil Stew
A delicious, easy, and spicy stew. This is my version of the Ethiopian traditional Misir Wot. Two ingredients will be key: berbere (Ethiopian pepper mixture - recipe found at www.joelluks.com if you don't have an Ethiopian grocer near you) and black cumin... - 130.974
Chicken Curry - African Food
You might have tried chicken curry several times. But this Senegalese Chicken Curry is completely different. Take a look at this video for the details of this most popular regional dish. Happy Cooking! - 118.714
Chicken Curry - Curry Au Poulet
Can you imagine that few months ago I didn’t even know about this wonderful dish? It’s only now that I realize that I was missing a lot. This dish has been introduce to me by a Senegalese friend (Thanks to him), after eating it for few months, I found... - 115.879
Rock Lobster, Cantonese Style
Using scissors, cut away the thin underside membrane of lobster tails.
Remove meat and cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces.
Cook vegetables 5 minutes in hot oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Stir in vegetable broth, soy... - 40.9142