- » African Soup
African Soup Recipes
African Soup is the term used to collectively refer to the various soups served in African cuisine. Every region of the continent has a soup variety of its own, such as South African soup, West African soup, ... More »
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.408
Groundnut Soup With Chicken - African Food
Get more creative with your curries. Try this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. It will definitely please you and your family with the subtle flavor of peanuts and the crisp chicken. Give it a go! - 111.637
Lettuce Soup - African Cuisine
African Lettuce Soup might come to you as a surprise. This is a simple braised dish flavored with fish and meats. Watch this video for the details of this classic African soup that goes well with rice. - 108.245
Egusi Soup also called Agusi stew is a common stew in many African countries, in Nigeria Egusi soup is enjoyed almost every day. It is made from ground melon seed and can be served with any type of FuFu ( pounded yam, Gari ….) . Here you will find out an... - 106.954
Eru Or Afang Soup
Afang soup is a made from Okazi leaves. Afang soup is also known as Eru in Cameroon and the leaves are called Mfumbua in Congo. There is ton of way to make this dish but this is just a basic recipe that you are going to love. The fresh leaves also known as... - 106.585
African Egusi Soup
1) Cook the beef, ox tail and cow skin together in some oil, over medium high heat in a large pot. Seasoned with salt, pepper and maggi cube.
2) Reduce heat to medium and add stockfish and dry fish. Mix add the crayfish. Stir well.
3) Cover and let the... - 97.8706
Drain the chickpeas in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Place them in a saucepan, cover with 5 cm (2 inches) of water and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, partially covered, until tender, adding more water as... - 45.5293
1. Drain the chickpeas in a colander, rinse and drain again. Put them into a saucepan, cover with water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the chickpeas and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer, partially covered, for 2 hours, or until the chickpeas... - 36.1961
Peanut Soup With Beef
A simple recipe on how to make the African Peanut soup with beef also called Groundnut soup. - 0
Palm Nut Soup- African Food
1. Wash fish with hot water and cut it into medium size pieces.
2. Place a saucepan on flame and place fish pieces in it.
3. Season with black pepper and add garlic, tomato and onion.
4. Pour palm nuts cream and water.
5. Add bouillon... - 0
African Soup Recipes By Category