- » African Side Dish
African Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african side dish recipes.
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 132.898
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 128.961
Coconut Jollof Rice - African Food
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 116.125
In this video, you're going to learn how to make millet perfectly every single time, without fail. Millet is a great grain to use, especially if you're on a gluten free diet. - 110.01
African Sweet Potato Stew
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and using a sharp knife, carefully cut them in chunks.
2. In a large pot, heat vegetable oil and add onions and garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
3. Add the sweet potatoes,... - 105.389
African Yellow Rice With Raisins
Give some color to your rice. Try this African Yellow Rice with Raisins. This video will guide you through this simple recipe. It is a great way to spice up your meals with this fragrant side dish. Give it a go! - 104.603
Chapati is a flat, soft and thin bread. It is enjoyed all over East Africa but the recipe is originated from India and bought to East Africa by the Indian traders centuries ago. It can be served with stews for lunches or dinner or with butter for breakfast.... - 101.914
Eba Or Gari
Eba or Gari is a type of FuFu that is made from fermented dried cassava. Eba is one of the quickest way to make a staple and it can be served with Soup or stew such as Egusi soup or okro soup. - 99.083
Healthy Beef Tagine
Nina Cucina will not only tell you what it is, but she will entice you with a dish that is exploding with the them too! This is a small sample of the entire recipe. - 98.0916
Coconut Rice With Canned Coconut Milk
Coconut Rice with Canned Coconut Milk is one of the best African rice dishes. It smells great of coconuts, making it more desirable. View this video for the recipe of this flavorful African dish. Enjoy! - 97.7
1. In a bowl, take ½ cup water and mix yeast. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and salt in ¼ cup water. Stir till sugar dissolves.
3. Take flour in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, yeast and sugar mix. Pour more water and... - 95.4129
Pan Fried Plantain
Pan Fried Plantain is one of the best side dishes that can be prepared using this plantain. See how easy it is to prepare this crisp and sweet dish in a jiffy. Preparing a nice side dish had never been so easy. - 92.527
In this video, you'll find Alia make some traditional Moroccan bread with sesame seeds and anise seeds. She proves that making bread is not a complicated process. This Moroccan bread will be a super accompaniment to any stewy main dish. Enjoy the video! - 89.2895
Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce
Want to prepare a flavorful Ethiopian delicacy this weekend? You can get the recipe right here. Watch chef Joel demonstrate a stepwise procedure to make Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce that is totally irresistible. Do not miss it. - 78.5689
Would you like to try a traditional Ethiopian dish for dinner tonight? This video can really come handy. Watch chef Joel prepare this authentic Shiro Wat. This recipe is very impressive when served as a side dish. Try it today. - 77.1638
Marrowfat Peas In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
There are not many protein friendly recipes for vegetarians, so if you are looking for one; here is a great marrowfat peas in garlic and tomato sauce recipe from Jameela, which is really simple and very flavorful. Even the meat lovers would like it. So take a... - 75.3828
1) Rinse lentils to remove any foreign matter and drain well.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring a mixture of lentils, 2 cups water and bay leaf to a boil.
3) Lower heat and cook, covered for 30 minutes gently just below boiling, until... - 50.7218
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1) In a pan heat water.
2) Add carrots and garlic. Steam for 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
3) Drain out into a large bowl.
4) Stir in scallions, parsley, and dill.
5) In a small bowl, add lemon juice, oil, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, and red pepper.
6)... - 50.5515
To make the crepes: In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, egg yolk, and milk.
Sift the flour into a large bowl and make a well in the center.
Pour the egg mixture into the well and whisk until well-blended.
Stir in the lemon rind and vanilla.
Let stand for... - 49.8593
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
Pili Pili Tomato Salad
Pili Pili Tomato Salad is a unique preparation that must be tried by all food lovers. The Pili Pili Tomato Salad consists of the traditional African Pili Pili hot relish which has a distinct, peppery flavor. Include this Pili Pili Tomato Salad in your next... - 49.741
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1 cup warm water in 2-cup measure.
Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour; mixture may be slightly lumpy.
Warm milk slightly in saucepan.
Stir in butter.
Combine with salt, caraway seeds and anise seeds in large bowl.
Stir in... - 48.5022
Cook turkey, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or till liver is no longer pink.
Cool about 5 minutes.
In a blender container place turkey mixture and milk.
Cover and blend... - 48.416
Bread Stuffed With Lentils
1) With a serrated knife, horizontally cut the top quarter from the bread.
2) Wrap the top with aluminum foil or plastic film and set aside.
3) Scoop out the soft interior of the bread, leaving about 1 inch shell.
3) Scoop carefully, do not... - 48.0065
1) Beat 1 egg and keep aside.
2) Squeeze milk from the soaked bread.
3) In a frying pan, fry the onion in the lard until browned.
4) In a mixing bowl, tranfer the onion and mix with... - 47.5119
White Cabbage Salad
Remove the core of a small head of cabbage.
Cut it into very thin shreds.
Add the juice of 1 lemon, chopped chives and parsley, 1/2 lb. seedless white grapes, and 3 oz. finely shredded almonds.
Put in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
Beat until... - 47.2563
Eggplant Rice Base With Custard Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the eggplant until sliced.
3) On a well-oiled baking sheet, place the slices and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the slices... - 47.1658
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 47.0669
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, melt 1 oz of butter and add shallots, parsley and tarragon.
3) Saute them gently for few minutes and add wine.
4) Cook on low... - 47.018
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1. Finely slice carrots into matchstick size juliennes or shred in a food chopper or coarsely grate using a vegetable grater.
2. Finely chop the onions
3. In a large salad bowl, combine carrots and onions.
4. Sprinkle sugar, salt,... - 46.9296
1) Use a very large pot to layer the vegetables in the given order - potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onions and peas.
2) In another small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and all of the herbs and spices.
3) Pour in 2 cups of water and... - 46.8468
Spinach Salad With Moroccan Lemon
Trim off spinach roots and remove bruised and yellowed leaves; discard.
Rinse spinach leaves well, drain, and coarsely chop.
In a 5 to 6-quart pan, combine spinach, parsley, cilantro, and celery leaves.
Stir over high heat just until greens are wilted, 3 to 5... - 46.7629
Bulgur Wheat And Parsley Salad
1) In a large bowl put bulgur wheat and add boiling water to cover 1 inch of it.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a large portable bowl mix parsley, onion, tomatoes, and mint.
4) Keep it aside.
5) With a fine-mesh sieve drain bulgur and press on... - 46.7523
North African Style Spicy Chicken Breasts
1. In a sauté pan, heat the oil. Add the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Sauté against medium-high heat until brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer the breasts to a platter and set aside.
4. Add the onion to the sauté... - 46.659
1. Fry bacon until it become crispy fried.
2. Drain oil thoroughly and set the fried bacons aside.
3. Fry onion, garlic, pepper in bacon oil until onions get transparent and tender by cooking.
4. Drain the oil carefully and add the mix with bacon.
5.... - 46.5298
1) Cut the veggies, as desired.
2) In a bowl, place the couscous and cover it with enough boiling water.
3) Let it soak for 15 minutes or until grains are tender.
4) With a fork separate the grains.
5) Combine couscous with scallions,... - 46.4861
Saute Of Foie With Peppered Pineapple
1)Combine together Sichuan pepper and coriander.
2)Coat pineapple with this mixture and also add in pepper and salt.
3)Saute in duck fat or olive oil until pineapple turns golden brown. Remove from heat.
4)Combine together vinegar and olive oil.
5)Add... - 46.2194
African Chicken With Almond Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, place oil and heat over high temperature.
2) Put chicken and cook till brown on all sides.
3) Remove and keep only 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet.
4) Reduce heat to low and add onion.
5) Cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes.
6)... - 45.6254
African Beef And Ground Nut Stew
This African Beef and Groundnut Stew is simply amazing ! You'll not come to taste a better combination of okra, meat and spices ! Just try this African Beef and Groundnut Stew and let me know if you like it ! - 45.5424
Couscous With Beans And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine the water, carrots, onion, and vegetable bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Stir in the pea pods.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir the... - 45.4759
In a large shallow pan, combine 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon black pepper, chili powder and salt; mix well.
Dust the meat, about 1/2 cup of the carrot rounds and the onion slices with flour mixture.
In a large stew pot or Dutch oven, heat bacon drippings.
Saute... - 45.288
Okra Tomato Bake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a large skillet and cook the bacon until it becomes crisp. Drain with the help of paper towels.
3) Preserve the drippings from the bacon in the skillet.
4) Crumble the bacon and keep it... - 45.2642
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
1.Cut away excess fat and make 1 inch cubes of the lamb.
2.Take a small bowl, mix together water, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper.
3. Take a flat glass pan and place the lamb cubes in it.
4. Pour marinade over the lamb.Coat all... - 45.1981
Tunisian Stuffed Zucchini
1) Trim zucchini.
2) Using a long thin knife or melon-baller, scoop out center of each whole zucchini, working from both ends if necessary and trying to keep the sides an even thickness.
3) Reserve cut-out flesh.
4) Peel and finely chop onion... - 45.1825
Algerian Chickpea Bread
TO MAKE THE SPONGE: In a small bowl, combine the flour with the water and yeast.
Stir the mixture until blended, cover, and let sit in a warm place for 24 hours.
In a bowl of a heavy-duty electric mixer, stir the sponge with the honey, water, and yeast.
Let... - 45.1689
1) Take a saucepan and mix water, oil, red pepper flakes and salt or salt substitute.
2) Bring them to boil on medium heat.
3) Add couscous and cover the saucepan.
4) Mix them well and remove from the heat.
5) Add the lemon juice, parsley, mint,... - 45.0541
Moroccan Eggplant With Cilantro Pesto
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Pierce the eggplant liberally with a fork and coat it with the oil.
Place on a baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Turn the eggplant over and continue to cook for an additional 20 minutes, or until it is only slightly firm.
Remove... - 44.8602
This Norwegian Meatballs is simply irresistible. Try this Norwegian Meatballs on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 44.6259
Moroccan Style Chicken With Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Slit open the chicken thighs and create enough space to add a spoonful of stuffing into each thigh.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with the cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Keep it... - 44.4551
Mix all the spices together.
Coat the chicken with half the spice mixture and leave overnight preferably, or for at least 2 hours.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and brown the chicken over a high heat.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining... - 44.2866
Tunisian Tuna Salad
1) Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut peppers into thin strips.
2) Peel the onion and slice them thinly into rings.
3) Peel and crush the garlic.
4) Slice the cheese thickly and cut it into stripes.
5) Wash the tomatoes and thinly slice... - 44.2211
African Sweet Potato Salad
Heat enough salted water to cover potatoes ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 30 to 35 minutes; drain.
Cool potatoes; slip off skins.
Cube potatoes; place in glass or... - 44.0368
Stuffed Yellow Peppers
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and ribs.
On large round dish, arrange peppers cut sides down in 2 tbsp (25 mL) water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, rotating dish twice.
Drain off liquid... - 43.9818
African Gold Coast Chicken
Place chicken pieces and giblets in a 2 1/2 quart casserole; add boiling water, lemon juice, and salt.
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes, turn dish 180° after 5 minutes cooking.
Pour chicken broth into a 2 cup measure.
Set chicken aside in a bowl,... - 43.8746
Chickpeas Tomatoes And Rice
1. In a large (2 quart) heavy skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the garlic just until it is golden.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, chickpeas and seasonings according to preference.
4. Reduce the heat and let the mixture... - 43.7172
Moroccan Rice Salad
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, mint, parsley and carrots in a large bowl.
2) Add the rice and use a fork to toss and combine well.
3) Whisk together the lemon juice, water, oil, garlic, pepper and cumin in a small bowl.
4) Pour the... - 43.6858
Creamy Crayfish Curry
In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion, apple and peppercorns over medium heat until onion is transparent.
Add flour, curry powder, bay leaf, and nutmeg and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in milk, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring slowly to boil and... - 43.6034
Moroccan Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
Place pasta in deep bowl.
Toss with tomato, onion, and beans.
Cut bell peppers into thirds; discard seeds.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush peppers lightly with oil.
Grill 1/2 minutes per... - 43.5823
South African Curry
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Drain off milk and reserve (about 1/2 cup); set crumbs aside.
Cook onions and apple in heated butter in a large skillet until just tender, stirring occasionally.
Mix in curry powder, sugar, raisins, and almonds.
Blend in 1 egg,... - 43.2526
Mix together spinach, onion, and basil; cook in Radarange oven 1 minute.
Turn into electric blender container; blend until smooth.
Heat butter or margarine in 10" glass pie plate in oven 45 seconds.
Add sliced mushrooms; cook 1 minute.
Sprinkle with flour,... - 43.248
Pork Liver With Barbecue Sauce
1) Remove membrane if liver is not thinly slices. Wrap in wax paper and freeze overnight.
2) Cut slantwise into thin slices.
3) To prepare barbecue sauce, mix together tomato puree, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, cayenne, and... - 43.1927
2.In a bowl, mix garlic with salt and press them both.
3.Put thyme, celery salt, black pepper and dry mustard in the bowl.
4.Add wine and vinegar to the bowl and stir the mixture well.
5.Take the fowl pieces and dip them... - 43.0843
Cook the millet 10 minutes in the bouillon with the saffron and some of the pepper.
Wash, peel and cut the asparagus into 1/4-inch pieces and cook with the millet 15 more minutes.
Clean, wash and thinly slice the mushrooms and saute 10 minutes in 3... - 42.8213
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 42.8071
Moroccan Chicken With Preserved Lemon Rinds
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven or a large pot with a lid.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on both sides over high heat.
Pour in the water.
Add the garlic, onions, cilantro, parsley, cumin, ginger, saffron, and salt.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 42.5101
Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, And Oyster Gumbo
It’s hard to say how gumbo was invented, although its connection to Africa is not in doubt. One legend is that it came about when okra was introduced to Mobile, Alabama in 1704 by twenty-five French mademoiselles known as the “Cassette girls,” who... - 42.32
The Dark Continent
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a saucepan, cook the lentils in boiling water until soft.
3) Drain water and mix the lentils with millet.
4) Combine other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf pan to pack the... - 41.8167
Tunisian Pepper Salad
1) Scoop out the melon to make a hollowed out half.
2) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic food wrap and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Use the hollowed out half... - 40.9187
Algerian Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Soak the rice in cold water for about an hour.
2. Take a large saucepan, add lamb bones and cover it with 4 cups of water.
3. Stir in cinnamon stick and cover. Cook on low heat for 2 hours.
4. Peel the leaves and remove the core of cabbage... - 40.8009
Lamb Sosatie & Fruit Skewers
Place meat cubes in a bowl.
In a pan, combine vinegar, jam, curry powder, sugar, pepper, chile peppers, onion, garlic, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, cool, and pour mixture through a strainer onto meat cubes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to... - 40.3738
Carrots Algerian Style
Cook the carrots in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving 150 ml/ 1/4 pint of the cooking liquor.
Put the oil in another saucepan with the cumin, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, then stir in the reserved cooking... - 39.8287
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine
Put all the vegetables in a roasting pan and marinate with salt and pepper.
Roast in an oven for 20 minutes at 180Â° C.
While roasting vegetables you can start on the tagine sauce.
Heat olive oil in a heavy bottom pan.
Add chopped onion and garlic.
Saute... - 39.7695
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry
1. To make cranberry sauce place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a hot sterilized jar, label and seal. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
2. To make... - 39.3434
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into 8 pieces each. Put in a jar and sprinkle half the salt and half of the turmeric powder. Keep the jar in the sun for 1-2 days depending on the heat, stirring the contents occasionally. The pieces must not get very dry.
2.... - 37.9636
Moroccan Mixed Rice Salad
1. Bring 350 ml/12 fl oz of the water, the soy sauce and the treacle to the boil in a large pan. Add the wild rice; bring back to the boil. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes until cooked. Remove from the heat.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the brown rice and... - 37.5856
African Spiced Chicken Stew
Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, and cinnamon.
Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add the broth, squash, corn,... - 37.5462
Vegetable Tagine With Chickpeas And Raisins
1. Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the onions for 5 mins until soft. Stir in the spices. Add the courgettes, tomatoes, chickpeas, raisins and stock, then bring to the boil.
2. Cover, then simmer for 10 mins. Stir in the peas, then cook for 5 mins more.... - 37.042
Southern Collard Greens
Put the water and the ham hock in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid.
Bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat to very low and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
Add the collards and the hot pepper flakes.
Simmer covered for about 2 hours, stirring... - 36.9119
Senegalese Salmon Salad
1. Prepare rice mix with butter or margarine and water. Place in a large bowl; cool, then cover and chill about an hour.
2. While the rice chills, drain liquid from the salmon; remove skin and bones. Flake salmon; fold into rice mixture with celery, olives... - 36.8584
Wash oranges and wipe dry.
Insert whole cloves in skins so that the whole surface of the fruit is covered, using a skewer or bobby pin to start holes if you find skins are difficult to pierce.
If cloves are inserted in a straight line the skins are apt to... - 36.7337
Place 1 cup rice in a 2-quart mixing bowl.
Add 2 cups water.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 6 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 6 minutes.
Microwave 6 additional minutes.
Let stand, covered, 6 minutes.
Fluff up with a fork.
Remove almonds from box of... - 36.7241
Nectarine, Asparagus And Blue Cheese Salad
“This is a very pretty salad to have as a light lunch or starter. It is almost surprising how well the blue cheese and nectarines go together. I know British asparagus aren’t in season over winter, but the imported variety is also lovely as a treat. Or... - 36.6312
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
2.Serve garnished with chopped parsley or mint and crisp lettuce leaves on the side to scoop it up with. - 36.619
Beef Balls Rose
1. Add 1 envelope beef-flavored seasoning to 1/4 cup hot water and combine with ground beef and egg. Shape mixture into balls (1 tablespoon each) and put into two 2-quart glass baking dishes, leaving the center open. Cover with waxed paper and cook, one dish... - 36.4853
Moroccan Fish Tagine
1. Mix together the garlic, cumin, paprika, chilli, tomato puree and lemon juice. Spread this mixture over the fish, then cover and chill for about 30 minutes to let the flavour penetrate.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Arrange half of the... - 36.214
Tripe Sausage North African Style
In a bowl, combine the chopped, mixed tripe, garlic, coriander and mint.
Add a pinch of quatre epices and caraway seeds, salt and pepper and the olive oil.
Fold the rectangular piece of tripe in half lengthwise and sew up one end and the long open side.
Stuff... - 35.7402
1) Place the beans in salted water overnight. Alternately allow the beans to boil for 2 minutes, then soak for further one hour.
2) In a pan, bring the beans to a boil, lower the heat and gently simmer covered for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until the beans are... - 35.6546
North African Lemon Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in ajar with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate and shake well before using. Serve with fruit salads and cottage cheese, or with a salad made by alternating slices of tomatoes, sweet onions, cucumbers and sweet pepper rings. - 35.2651
Cut up bacon and fry till crisp, add onion and capsicum and fry for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
Clean okra pods.
Peel and quarter tomatoes and add both to the mixture in the pan.
Simmer 10 minutes or till dry.
Stir in well drained cooked corn.
Season to... - 34.8504
Hot Honey Mustard
Combine mustard and vinegar in small bowl.
Blend well; cover and let stand overnight.
Next day combine the mustard mixture, honey, and eggs in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, about seven minutes.
Refrigerate,... - 34.8464
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat, skimming foam from surface.
Reduce heat, cover partially and simmer 45 minutes, skimming frequently.
Strain into another saucepan.
Discard fat from surface.
Refrigerate... - 34.6239
Torigai To Wakame No Nuta
Put the vinegar, sake and sugar into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and stir in the miso paste until it melts.
Pour into individual dipping bowls and set aside.
Chop the wakame into short lengths, then arrange all the remaining... - 34.5669
Turnip And Lime Juice Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lemon juice and salt and mix well.
2. Add turnips and coat evenly.
3. Cling wrap or foil wrap and marinate at room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
4. Before service, add harissa and mix well.
5. Serve as an... - 34.2562
Couscous With Mushroom
1) Cut the mushrooms into quarters and finely chop parsley.
2) In a saucepan, heat olive oil and butter and add mushrooms and cook till they reduce in size by a third.
3) Now add parsley and a pinch of sea salt.
4) Make the couscous... - 34.1377
Moroccan Carrot Dip With Pita Triangles
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the carrots and cook until tender, 20-22 minutes; drain. Let cool 5 minutes.
2 Put the carrots, oil, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, salt, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, and cayenne in a food processor and process... - 33.5396
Wash okra and pack into hot sterilized jars.
Put 1 pepper pod and 1 garlic clove in each jar.
Bring remaining ingredients to boil.
Pour over okra and seal.
Let stand for 8 weeks before using. - 32.749