- » African Sauce
African Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african sauce recipes.
Cassava Leaves Sauce - African Food - Feuilles De Manioc
For all those, who prefer to get adventurous with their palate here is an African Cassava Leaves Stew. This is a unique recipe and you should be open for different flavors to try it. Watch this recipe video, where it is prepared with meat, fish and peanuts.... - 117.373
Peri Peri Sauce
Its time to tickle your taste buds!! Try this Peri Peri sauce - a Portuguese style hot chili sauce. Made from red, hot chilies, this is a fiery and fragrant sauce used widely in Portugal and Africa. This sauce goes wonderfully well with grilled chicken, fish... - 110.456
Shrimp In Coconut Sauce
Seafood lovers, you will definitely like this Shrimp in Coconut Sauce recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this tropical dish. The creamy sauce gives it a nice rich look. Happy Cooking! - 108.794
Potato Green Soup - Sauce Feuilles De Patate
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 102.005
African Pili Pili Sauce
African Pili Pili sauce is a beautiful condiment to have on the table. It also goes well with snacks and appetizers. If you like hot sauces, add this to your repertoire. Bon Appétit! - 97.6943
Prawns In Coconut Sauce - African Food
Would you like to try a yummy Caribbean delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn this Prawn in Coconut Milk recipe. This dish has a great blend of flavors which is completely drool worthy. Try it now. - 89.4968
West African Okra Sauce
Are you looking for delicious West African Okra Sauce recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and learn how you can prepare this African delicacy in your own kitchen. So what are you waiting for? Click on the play button right now. - 88.9317
Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce
Want to prepare a flavorful Ethiopian delicacy this weekend? You can get the recipe right here. Watch chef Joel demonstrate a stepwise procedure to make Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce that is totally irresistible. Do not miss it. - 78.5689
Marrowfat Peas In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
There are not many protein friendly recipes for vegetarians, so if you are looking for one; here is a great marrowfat peas in garlic and tomato sauce recipe from Jameela, which is really simple and very flavorful. Even the meat lovers would like it. So take a... - 75.3828
African Style Fried Sweet Potato With Chili Sauce
Have you been looking for great appetizer to serve this evening? Your search ends right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare African Style Fried Sweet Potato with Chili Sauce. The recipe is simple and is very easy to follow. Watch it now. - 58.7005
Tomato Apricot Chutney
1. In a large heavy, keep all the ingredients and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Gently simmer uncovered for 1 1/4 hours; stir often.
3. Bring it to boil and then reduce the heat.
4. Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
5. Let the chutney at room... - 47.529
To be prepared in advance, ask the poulterer to cut up 2 small chickens as for a fricassee.
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan, fry the chickens, a few pieces at a time, until golden brown on all sides.
Put the pieces as they are browned into a... - 45.7111
African Chicken With Almond Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, place oil and heat over high temperature.
2) Put chicken and cook till brown on all sides.
3) Remove and keep only 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet.
4) Reduce heat to low and add onion.
5) Cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes.
6)... - 45.6254
Fiery Hot North African Pili Pili Red Pepper Sauce
1) Rinse the red peppers in cold water, remove any stalks and slightly open each pepper.
2) In a 1-pint mason jar, place the red peppers with the salt and sugar.
3) Cover with the vinegar, and stir thoroughly until the salt and sugar are... - 45.2989
Pork Liver With Barbecue Sauce
1) Remove membrane if liver is not thinly slices. Wrap in wax paper and freeze overnight.
2) Cut slantwise into thin slices.
3) To prepare barbecue sauce, mix together tomato puree, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, cayenne, and... - 43.1927
Chicken And Orange Mould With Rice Sauce
Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot chicken stock.
Add orange juice and seasonings.
Clear with egg white.
Brush 1-quart Charlotte Russe mold with salad oil and pour in a thin coating of jelly [gelatin mixture] on the bottom.
Let stand until set.
Place orange... - 39.8591
Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce did not turn out as good as my mom used to make it but I still enjoyed it. These kebabs are perfect with yogurt cucumber sauce and probably that's why Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce turned out... - 39.6565
Lamb Shashlik With Caraway Sauce
Trim excess fat from lamb; place lamb in a large shallow dish.
Combine wine and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Pour marinade over lamb; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, and set aside.
Transfer... - 39.5831
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry
1. To make cranberry sauce place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a hot sterilized jar, label and seal. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
2. To make... - 39.3434
Rabbit With Fennel In Yogurt Sauce
Melt the butter in a heavy pan and stir in the fennel and garlic.
Add the rabbit and stir until well coated with butter.
Do not brown.
Pour in the wine and vermouth, season lightly and simmer for about 45 minutes or until the rabbit is tender.
Remove the pan... - 38.7102
Mousseline Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Mousseline Sauce will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 32.2744
Red Cherry Sauce
Drain liquid from cherries and reserve.
Mix sugar and cornstarch in a heavy saucepan, blend in cherry liquid, and heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring now and then.
Add cherries and... - 30.1977
Blend in your liquidizer the yolks of 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Melt 6 oz. butter until it foams but do not let it brown.
With your liquidizer at high speed pour the butter in a steady stream over the yolks.
By the time you... - 27.6704
1. Slice the butter into thin pieces.
2. Put egg yolks in a pan with butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place the pan over low heat, stir continuously until butter has melted.
3. Do not allow the pan to get too hot or sauce will curdle. Stir all the time... - 27.1511
Sauce Mousseline is an irresistible side dish recipe. This delicious Sauce Mousseline is something you would never want to miss out on! - 23.4894
Prepare Basic or Blender Hollandaise Sauce; cool.
Just before serving, in a medium bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
Fold whipped cream into cooled sauce. - 17.8778
Hot And Spicy Sauce
This hot tomato sauce can be served with most African snacks such as Puff Puff, fried plantains, Akara beans, or anything else. - 0
African Sauce Recipes By Category