- » African Red
African Red Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african red recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african red recipes.
African Red Dip
Mix 1 cup chili sauce and 2 tablespoons Red Pepper Paste - 13.8051
Fiery Hot North African Pili Pili Red Pepper Sauce
1) Rinse the red peppers in cold water, remove any stalks and slightly open each pepper.
2) In a 1-pint mason jar, place the red peppers with the salt and sugar.
3) Cover with the vinegar, and stir thoroughly until the salt and sugar are... - 45.2989
Red Pepper Spice
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer mixture into an air tight container or a jar with tight lid. Store in a cool dry place.
3. Use as required.
4. Use in couscous, soups, as a marinade spice etc. - 26.8165
Kielbasa Sausage With Red Cabbage
1. Combine all ingredients, except sausage, in a 10-inch round baking dish. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 8 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Pierce Kielbasa thoroughly and arrange on top of cabbage. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level... - 29.5352
Fennel With Red Bell Pepper
Trim fennel stalks just above bulb; reserve leaves and discard stalks.
Trim and discard bulb base.
Insert metal blade.
Place fennel leaves in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; set aside.
Following directions, chop onion, then bell... - 39.0886
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.9327
Red Cherry Sauce
Drain liquid from cherries and reserve.
Mix sugar and cornstarch in a heavy saucepan, blend in cherry liquid, and heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring now and then.
Add cherries and... - 30.1977
Moroccan Spiced Red Chile Paste
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chilies and cover with the boiling water.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) Drain the chilies. Reserve some of the water.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the chilies along with Â¼ cup of... - 35.4417
French Quarter Red Beans And Rice
1. In large bowl combine beans in enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let stand at cool room temperature -overnight. Drain.
2. In large Dutch oven or saucepan combine drained beans, 6 cups water, onion, celery, pepper, carrot, ham, thyme, and garlic.... - 37.3149
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 114.592
North African Lemon Salad Dressing
Combine lemon juice, lemon rind, garlic, olive oil, sugar, dry mustard, cumin, paprika, coriander, red pepper sauce and salt in covered jar.
Shake to mix well.
Store in refrigerator.
Serve on fruit and cottage cheese salad or on vegetable salad consisting of... - 36.6449
North African Lemon Dressing
You'll simply love this North African Lemon Dressing recipe. A delicious Lemon Dressing will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 31.975
North African Lemon Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in ajar with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate and shake well before using. Serve with fruit salads and cottage cheese, or with a salad made by alternating slices of tomatoes, sweet onions, cucumbers and sweet pepper rings. - 35.2651
Fish Balls Stew -african Food
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 119.692
Clean, wash and dry fish.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and rub well with garlic.
Set aside for about 1 hour.
Saute onion and garlic residue in oil.
Add tomato paste, spices and beer.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour some of the sauce in a greased baking... - 41.2541
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in oil over a low heat for 5 minutes..
2) Stir in the curry powder, lemon juice, rind, hot water, sweetcorn and salt, then simmer covered for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and 4 oz. of the chopped... - 42.3854
This Biafran Stew is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of beef, chicken and veggies - this Biafran Stew is something you must not want to miss out on! - 31.4847
Palm Nut Soup- African Food
1. Wash fish with hot water and cut it into medium size pieces.
2. Place a saucepan on flame and place fish pieces in it.
3. Season with black pepper and add garlic, tomato and onion.
4. Pour palm nuts cream and water.
5. Add bouillon... - 0
Jollof Rice - African Food
1. In a pot fill around 1 liter water. Add the rice and salt to taste. On medium heat, cover, bring it to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse in water and set aside.
3. In a blender add onions, tomatoes, green onions, red bell... - 0
African Pili Pili Sauce
African Pili Pili sauce is a beautiful condiment to have on the table. It also goes well with snacks and appetizers. If you like hot sauces, add this to your repertoire. Bon Appétit! - 97.6943
African Beef And Rice
Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir beef in oil over medium heat until brown, about 15 minutes.
Add water, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt and the red peppers.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 45... - 44.1905
African Spiced Vegetable Salad
1. Steam the cauliflower, carrots and broccoli for a couple of minutes, covered; rinse under cold water when done and drain away all the water
2. In a small skillet, combine the red pepper, ginger, cumin, coriander, nutmeg and salt and cook over medium... - 42.7826
African Chicken And Rice Casserole
Heat chicken, tomatoes (with liquid), water, 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper to boiling in 5-quart Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in rice, ham, cinnamon and red pepper.
Add chicken, cabbage, green beans and... - 40.996
African Gold Coast Chicken
Place chicken pieces and giblets in a 2 1/2 quart casserole; add boiling water, lemon juice, and salt.
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes, turn dish 180° after 5 minutes cooking.
Pour chicken broth into a 2 cup measure.
Set chicken aside in a bowl,... - 43.8746
African Sweet Potato Stew
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and using a sharp knife, carefully cut them in chunks.
2. In a large pot, heat vegetable oil and add onions and garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
3. Add the sweet potatoes,... - 105.389
North African Couscous Pilaf
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the coriander and cumin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool, then grind the spices with a mortar and pestle or a spice mill.
Spread the pine nuts on a plate.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just golden... - 44.9045
African Fish Ball Stew
Fish curry gets a new avatar in this African Fish Ball Stew. Watch this video to learn this simple and flavorful dish. To make it easier, you can use boneless fish fillets. Try this dish for a change! - 112.468
Chicken Curry - African Food
You might have tried chicken curry several times. But this Senegalese Chicken Curry is completely different. Take a look at this video for the details of this most popular regional dish. Happy Cooking! - 118.714
African Beef And Ground Nut Stew
This African Beef and Groundnut Stew is simply amazing ! You'll not come to taste a better combination of okra, meat and spices ! Just try this African Beef and Groundnut Stew and let me know if you like it ! - 45.5424
Harisa - North African Chile Paste
Harīsa is the most important condiment used in Tunisian cooking, and, in fact, you need to make this recipe and keep it in the refrigerator before attempting any other Tunisian recipe. It’s hard to believe that so essential a condiment could evolve only... - 37.129
African Kale & Yam Soup
This soup has a wonderful ethnic feel to it. The broth is especially flavorful, so be sure to have toast or Biscuits on hand so you can soak up every last drop. Sweet potatoes may be substituted for yams. - 36.3808
Moroccan Shish Kebab
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, onion, mint, coriander, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in large bowl.
Add meat to marinade mixture.
Turn meat to cover; refrigerate 4 to 5 hours for lamb, overnight for beef.
Remove from refrigera-tor 2 hours before... - 41.0878
Lamb Sosatie & Fruit Skewers
Place meat cubes in a bowl.
In a pan, combine vinegar, jam, curry powder, sugar, pepper, chile peppers, onion, garlic, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, cool, and pour mixture through a strainer onto meat cubes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to... - 40.3738
Piri Piri Chicken
1. In the blender combine red chili, garlic, sweet paprika, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt.
2. Blend until well combined.
3. Make slits on the chicken legs using a sharp knife.
4. Marinate the chicken with ½ of the... - 0
Taiba is a yummy preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the taiba last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 33.4402
Cowpea Chow Chow
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 28.7606
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onion and fish.
Cook over medium heat until shells turn red.
Add remaining ingredients and cover.
Reduce heat and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer. - 30.573
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onions for about 5 minutes.
While the onions saute, slice the bell peppers into strips and mince the garlic.
Add the peppers and garlic to the skillet and stir in the cumin, coriander, and cayenne or... - 43.7741
1. In a food processor, put together rehydrated chilies, roasted red bell peppers, garlic, salt, caraway, coriander, and cumin.
2. Pulse on and off just to combine; do not smooth.
3. Run the machine and drizzle olive oil through the feed tube.
4.... - 42.7582
It's summer and time to use your barbecue! In this video, i'm going to show you how I grilled my tilapia. - 0
Hot Waldorf Crayfish
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
Cut four 18 x 14-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
Place half of crayfish tails in center of each of 2 sheets of foil.
Top each with half of apple wedges and pecans.
Dot evenly with margarine.
Fold... - 32.4634
Healthy Beef Tagine
Nina Cucina will not only tell you what it is, but she will entice you with a dish that is exploding with the them too! This is a small sample of the entire recipe. - 98.0916
Popular and spicy West African chicken and rice dish. - 35.878
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 47.0669
Potato Green Soup - Sauce Feuilles De Patate
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 102.005
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 117.125
Shakshuka, is a dish with origins in Algeria and Tunisia. It has similarities to a couple of other dishes around the world, like in mexican cuisine Heuvos Rancheros. The word Shakshuka means mixed up, so is the dish with so many blends of flavors and... - 50.7779
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 132.898
Mostaccioli With Harissa Chicken
In a large deep pot, heat the oil and saute the onions and celery until soft.
Push vegetables aside and brown the chicken thighs evenly, seasoning with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, beans, peas, and limas.
Cover and cook in a... - 37.274
1 Thoroughly drain the peaches.
2 Cut the ginger into small pieces
3 In a pan add the ginger with other spices to the juice.
4 Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
5 In a baking dish, arrange peaches and pour spiced juice over the top.
6 ... - 45.7395
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, curry powder, pepper and water. Cover the pan and gently simmer for 45 minutes or till the ingredients are... - 46.2117
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 108.277
Moroccan Harissa Rub
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Use as is over chicken or beef, or mix with mayonnaise or sour cream and use as a garnish. - 29.1864
Peri Peri Sauce
Its time to tickle your taste buds!! Try this Peri Peri sauce - a Portuguese style hot chili sauce. Made from red, hot chilies, this is a fiery and fragrant sauce used widely in Portugal and Africa. This sauce goes wonderfully well with grilled chicken, fish... - 110.456
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1. In a large Dutch oven cover carrots with water and with cover bring to a boil.
2. Boil 6 minutes until crisp-tender, then drain and place in a large shallow dish.
3. In a bowl combine 2 1/4 cups water, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt and... - 43.2307
Heat oil in heavy skillet or saucepan.
Add sprouts, okra and chives.
Saute for 10 minutes until okra is tender.
Add salt, then gradually add flour and stir until well blended with the vegetables.
Add stock and stir until mixture is slightly thick.
Add red... - 38.3253
1. Boil the rice.
2. Heat fat and fry the cashewnuts to a golden brown. Remove and drain. Fry curry leaves. Remove.
3. In the same fat, fry cleaned gingelly seeds, red chillies, asafoetida and split black gram.
4. Remove and grind to a powder.
5. Mix the... - 36.3639
Combine lime juice, salt, red pepper, black pepper and bay leaf in shallow dish.
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces; rinse and pat dry.
Add to marinade, coating well.
Place onion slices over chicken.
Add 2 tablespoons oil.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 2... - 40.2474
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Garlic Broccoli
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Lay the salmon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, the take the fillets and rub with a little olive oil, use 1 tablespoon of oil,
3. Place the fillets on a... - 45.1008
Lamb Shashlik With Caraway Sauce
Trim excess fat from lamb; place lamb in a large shallow dish.
Combine wine and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Pour marinade over lamb; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, and set aside.
Transfer... - 39.5831
Sweet Pepper Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and fry gently for 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Gradually add the stock, stirring constantly, and bring to the boil.
Add the red peppers, chilli, tomatoes and... - 44.2428
Louisiana Beans And Rice
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onion, green pepper, garlic, thyme and oregano. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in beans, soup, ham and red pepper. Cover;... - 33.5984
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and cook over a medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onion has softened and is lightly browned.
Add the cumin, coriander and allspice and stir for 1 minute, then add the chicken.
Pour... - 45.7117
Piri Piri Chicken
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chilies, pepper, vinegar, oil and seasoning.
2. Blend into a coarse paste.
3. Using a sharp tipped knife, make long slant slashes on the skin side of the chicken breasts.
4. Arrange them in a baking... - 37.7261
Sweet Hot Mustard
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until mixture is smooth. - 24.9371
Cabbage With Pork Sausage
Melt butter in a medium skillet; add onion and saute over moderate heat until translucent.
Add cabbage and stir, making sure that cabbage is coated with butter.
Cook over moderate heat until cabbage begins to brown.
Add vinegar and sausages; cover pan, reduce... - 27.4186
Wash okra and pack into hot sterilized jars.
Put 1 pepper pod and 1 garlic clove in each jar.
Bring remaining ingredients to boil.
Pour over okra and seal.
Let stand for 8 weeks before using. - 32.749
1. Take a large jar and place all the ingredients in it
2. Cover the jar and shake vigourously so as to make a well blended mixture
1. Use it to marinade or baste poultry - 27.0229
Prawn And Rice Mornay
Boil rice in salted water.
While rice is cooking, heat prawns gently in sauce, add gherkins and chopped pepper if used.
Fry mushrooms in the butter.
Strain rice and mix with the sauce mixture.
Garnish with the mushrooms. - 35.6174
Braised Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine the pork, yellow onion, carrot, celery and parsley. Add enough water to submerge the pork. Cover and simmer over moderately low heat for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender. Remove from the heat and let the pork cool in its... - 38.3092
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
Fava Bean Rounds
Heat water and beans to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving... - 41.3816
Moroccan Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
Combine lemon juice and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add eggplant, onion, and bell... - 41.7402
n 2-quart Generation II Saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
Stir in rice and reduce heat to simmer.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet.
Add pecans, scallions, garlic and ginger; stir-fry on medium high 2 minutes.
Add... - 47.0669
Calamari Rings With Chemoulla
Combine chilli powder, salt and flour in small bowl.
Coat calamari in flour mixture; shake away excess.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook calamari, in batches, until browned and tender, drain on absorbent paper.
Serve calamari with hermoulla.
Chermoulla... - 40.4828
Moroccan Chicken With Cucumber Melon Relish
1. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, gingerroot, cumin, coriander, salt, cinnamon, paprika, red pepper, and black pepper. Place chicken into 2 large plastic bags set in 2 large bowls. Pour half of the marinade over... - 32.8731
1. Take a small bowl and soak currants in warm water and cover till rice is cooked.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add French onion soup, butter and beef broth.
3. Add wild and brown rice mix with uncooked long grain rice and seasoning packet and bring... - 44.6118
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
1. Cut the lamb into large, evenly-sized chunks.
2. To make the marinade, combine the lemon rind and juice, oil, garlic, chilli (if using), ground cinnamon, ginger, cumin and coriander in a large non-metallic dish.
3. Add the meat to the marinade, tossing to... - 40.4098
Rice And Beans
1) In a large bowl, soak the red kidney beans in cold water overnight.
2) In a large pan, cook the kidney beans in 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints boiling water for about 30 minutes, until almost tender.
3) Stir in the coconut milk, spring onions, thyme, chili,... - 36.5171
Eggs Poached On Tomatoes And Smoked Herring
1) In a skillet, stir the tomatoes, harissa, paprika, garlic and caraway seeds in the heated oil.
2) Gently stir in the herring and water, then simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the red pepper and cook further over a low heat for about... - 42.6293
1) Take a saucepan and mix water, oil, red pepper flakes and salt or salt substitute.
2) Bring them to boil on medium heat.
3) Add couscous and cover the saucepan.
4) Mix them well and remove from the heat.
5) Add the lemon juice, parsley, mint,... - 45.0541
Moroccan Eggplant And Garbanzo Beans
1) Skin and cut eggplant into 1-inch pieces (measuring about 4 cups).
2) On a covered vegetable steamer, placed over boiling water, cook the eggplant for 12 minutes until soft but not mushy.
3) In a covered saucepan or skillet, over low... - 51.3897
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add ginger, cinnamon, cumin seeds, and turmeric and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes longer or until onions are soft.
2. Add red kidney beans, soy beans, chickpeas, chicken (if... - 36.3064
Pork And Spiced Cabbage
Dice the pork into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Heat it gently in the uncovered pressure cooker until the fat runs out, then brown it slightly.
Remove the meat from the cooker and lightly fry the onion until transparent.
Remove the thick stalk or core from the... - 46.3747
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1) In a pan heat water.
2) Add carrots and garlic. Steam for 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
3) Drain out into a large bowl.
4) Stir in scallions, parsley, and dill.
5) In a small bowl, add lemon juice, oil, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, and red pepper.
6)... - 50.5515
Pili Pili Tomato Salad
Pili Pili Tomato Salad is a unique preparation that must be tried by all food lovers. The Pili Pili Tomato Salad consists of the traditional African Pili Pili hot relish which has a distinct, peppery flavor. Include this Pili Pili Tomato Salad in your next... - 49.741
Moroccan Lamb In Peppers
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.cut off the stem end of the peppers about 1/2 inch from the top and remove the seeds and white membranes.
If the peppers do not stand up straight, slice a very thin layer off the bottom as well.
Save the tops and set aside.
In a... - 42.509
Moroccan Mixed Rice Salad
1. Bring 350 ml/12 fl oz of the water, the soy sauce and the treacle to the boil in a large pan. Add the wild rice; bring back to the boil. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes until cooked. Remove from the heat.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the brown rice and... - 37.5856
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Measure the currants into a small bowl and cover them with warm water.
Leave them to soak for 10 minutes.
Peel and thinly slice the oranges.
Mix these and all the remaining ingredients together in a large salad bowl and toss gently together.
Drain the... - 35.2743
Moroccan Lamb Chops
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well.
Rub spice mixture evenly over lamb, and let stand 5 minutes.
Place lamb on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until desired degree of... - 36.1338
Onion And Pepper Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the peppers and fry for 2 minutes.
Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the tomatoes and mushrooms and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes or until all the... - 41.3585
Grilled Lamb Chops With Fresh Herbs
In a noncorrosive dish, mix the oil, garlic, wine, and herbs.
Add the lamb chops and marinate 4 hours, turning the chops after 2 hours to marinate both sides.
Prepare a grill.
Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
Grill over high heat until medium rare,... - 34.7382
For The Spiced Vinegar
1. Tie the spices loosely in a thin muslin cloth.
2. Pour the vinegar into a saucepan, add the salt and spice bag, and boil briskly for 12-15 minutes.
3. Remove from fire and squeeze the spice bag to remove all the liquid. Discard bag.
4. Pour enough hot... - 34.312
Tunisian Pepper Salad
1) Scoop out the melon to make a hollowed out half.
2) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic food wrap and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Use the hollowed out half... - 40.9187
1) In a bowl, soak the garbanzos in water for overnight.
2) Drain excess water.
3) Use a flour mill or meat grinder to grind the beans.
4) Combine other ingredients to beans mixture. Mix well.
5) Form 1" balls or prepare patties about 1/2" thick... - 42.7871
Moroccan Style Couscous
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until carrots are tender.
2. Gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover, and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. - 33.0963
Shredded Beef And Potato Soup With Chimichurri
1 Spray a large nonstick saucepan with olive oil nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the beef, in one layer, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Cook the beef, turning occasionally with tongs, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add... - 32.5856