- » African Pie
African Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african pie recipes.
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 116.561
1) Beat 1 egg and keep aside.
2) Squeeze milk from the soaked bread.
3) In a frying pan, fry the onion in the lard until browned.
4) In a mixing bowl, tranfer the onion and mix with... - 47.5119
South African Chicken Pie
1) Cut the chicken neatly into quarters.
2) In a large skillet, put the chicken pieces, seasoning, vegetables and enough water to cover the contents. Cover and cook over low flame for about 30 minutes. Strain the stock and set it... - 46.7402
Guinea Squash Pie
1. In a bowl, soak the bread slices in milk and set aside.
2. Butter a casserole dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. Peel the eggplant and add to a saucepan of boiling water and cook till tender.
5. Drain and add to a bowl.
6. Mash... - 44.812
You May Also Like!
Empanadas, or hand pies, are widely eaten in South America and can be filled with sweet, savory, or sweet and sour fillings. - 120.125
1) Oil or grease a casserole.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
3) In a pan, heat oil and brown the meat and remove.
4) In the same pan and oil, saute onions and garlic till they are soft, for 10 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, soak bread in... - 42.613
Filling: Boil together 2 cups milk, 3/8-cup sugar and some stick cinnamon and a lump of butter.
Mix together: 1 rounded dssrtspn.
each of flour, cornflour and custard powder.
Mix this in turn with a little cold milk.
Stir in boiling mixture and cook till... - 28.6767
Blackberry Roly Poly
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice, and 3 1/2 cups blackberries. (Reserve 1/2 cup for decorating.)
Roll Biscuit Dough on floured board to form a rectangle 16 x 9 inches.
Brush with butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon, mixed... - 43.0335
Banana Coconut Bake
Cut bananas crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into halves.
Arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
Dot with margarine; drizzle with orange and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake in 375° oven until coconut is golden, 8 to 10... - 30.8433
Wilt vegetables by heating for a couple of minutes in covered kettle.
Cool and combine with eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in heavy skillet.
Pour in eggs, cover, and cook over low heat until top is no longer runny.
Turn out of pan... - 35.1433
Mix together spinach, onion, and basil; cook in Radarange oven 1 minute.
Turn into electric blender container; blend until smooth.
Heat butter or margarine in 10" glass pie plate in oven 45 seconds.
Add sliced mushrooms; cook 1 minute.
Sprinkle with flour,... - 43.248
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the couscous and parsley.
Remove from the heat, cover the pan, and let stand for at least 5 minutes.
Place the fish in a 9" glass pie plate, with the thickest portions toward the... - 44.6685
Moroccan Lamb In Peppers
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.cut off the stem end of the peppers about 1/2 inch from the top and remove the seeds and white membranes.
If the peppers do not stand up straight, slice a very thin layer off the bottom as well.
Save the tops and set aside.
In a... - 42.509
African Pie Recipes By Category