- » African Pasta
African Pasta Recipes
African pasta is the term for spicy pasta dishes eaten in Africa. They can be differentiated from other pastas by the use of ingredients such as couscous (a form of tiny semolina pasta), harissa (a hot chili oil) and ... More »
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Garlic Broccoli
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Lay the salmon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, the take the fillets and rub with a little olive oil, use 1 tablespoon of oil,
3. Place the fillets on a... - 45.1008
Moroccan Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
Place pasta in deep bowl.
Toss with tomato, onion, and beans.
Cut bell peppers into thirds; discard seeds.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush peppers lightly with oil.
Grill 1/2 minutes per... - 43.5823
Algerian Steamed Pasta Stuffed Chicken
In a large bowl, combine the acini di pepe, walnuts, almonds, raisins, melted butter, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, and honey, and blend well with a fork.
Stuff the chicken with this mixture, close the cavity with skewers, and truss the chicken.
Pour boiling water... - 43.1235
Delicious with or without saffron, this Kurdish-influenced side dish is an excellent alternative to rice. Saffron Couscous is wonderful served warm, or at room temperature. Delicious with roasted lamb, it's also excellent with your favorite fish - 18.1129
You May Also Like!
African Rock Lobster En Casserole
This African Rock Lobster En Casserole tastes incredible ! Try this amazing seafood, almonds and spaghetti dish with irresistible seasonings for your next meal ! Tell me if you share my passion for this African Rock Lobster En Casserole. - 40.8817
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add curry and allspice; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. - 18.1415
Orzo, Lamb, And Lentil Soup
In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
Add the lamb cubes, season with salt and pepper, and then brown them.
Add one-half of the broth, cover, and simmer 30 minutes or until the lamb is tender but still slightly underdone.
Stir in the lentils and the remaining... - 41.5889
Mostaccioli With Harissa Chicken
In a large deep pot, heat the oil and saute the onions and celery until soft.
Push vegetables aside and brown the chicken thighs evenly, seasoning with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, beans, peas, and limas.
Cover and cook in a... - 37.274
African Peanut Soup
1. Place a large pot over heat, pour oil, and sauté onion and pepper in it. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
2. Throw garlic, stir and cook until fragrant.
3. Add pasta sauce and mix well.
4. Pour vegetable stock and stir.
5. Sprinkle... - 104.185
Corn Bacon And Rice Chowder
1. In 3-quart saucepan, saute rice pasta mix and margarine over medium heat, stirring frequently until pasta is lightly browned.
2. Stir in chicken broth and contents of seasoning packet; bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 8... - 32.7814
Moroccan Carrot Salad
This Moroccan Carrot Salad tastes simply incredible ! Try these irresistibly carrots with pasta or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Moroccan Carrot Salad are welcome ! - 31.8899
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 128.961
How To Cook Couscous
This tiny North African pasta is quick to cook and adapts to a variety of recipes. Quick-cooking varieties require only a brief soaking in hot water. - 0
African Pasta Recipes By Category