- » African Fruit
African Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african fruit recipes.
Lamb Sosatie & Fruit Skewers
Place meat cubes in a bowl.
In a pan, combine vinegar, jam, curry powder, sugar, pepper, chile peppers, onion, garlic, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, cool, and pour mixture through a strainer onto meat cubes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to... - 38.5694
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
1. In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 33.3597
Couscous With Fruit
Heat chicken broth, fruit bits, margarine and salt to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 23.1982
You May Also Like!
North African Lemon Dressing
You'll simply love this North African Lemon Dressing recipe. A delicious Lemon Dressing will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 29.5094
Passion Fruit Freeze
1) With a sharp paring knife slice the top off passion fruit.
2) Scoop out the flesh with spoon and keep in a food processor.
3) Add orange juice concentrate and lime juice to the food processor.
4) Process until smooth.
5) Mix yogurt to... - 40.0456
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except avocado.
Heat; stir now and then.
Top each serving with avocado. - 27.2872
Cranberry And Pineapple Fruit Chutney
1. In 3-quart saucepan, cook cranberries and 2 tablespoons water over medium-high heat until berries begin to pop, about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally; cook 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat;... - 26.5663
Dried Fruit Chutney
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until the fruits are tender but still retain their shape; do not overcook. Let cool, then refrigerate up to 3 weeks.... - 28.9494
Banana Coconut Bake
Cut bananas crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into halves.
Arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
Dot with margarine; drizzle with orange and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake in 375° oven until coconut is golden, 8 to 10... - 29.409
Harisa - North African Chile Paste
Harīsa is the most important condiment used in Tunisian cooking, and, in fact, you need to make this recipe and keep it in the refrigerator before attempting any other Tunisian recipe. It’s hard to believe that so essential a condiment could evolve only... - 37.1721
North African Lemon Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in ajar with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate and shake well before using. Serve with fruit salads and cottage cheese, or with a salad made by alternating slices of tomatoes, sweet onions, cucumbers and sweet pepper rings. - 34.8761
North African Lemon Salad Dressing
Combine lemon juice, lemon rind, garlic, olive oil, sugar, dry mustard, cumin, paprika, coriander, red pepper sauce and salt in covered jar.
Shake to mix well.
Store in refrigerator.
Serve on fruit and cottage cheese salad or on vegetable salad consisting of... - 34.7923
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443
African Fruit Recipes By Category
African Fruit Ingredient: