- » African Fruit
African Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african fruit recipes.
Lamb Sosatie & Fruit Skewers
Place meat cubes in a bowl.
In a pan, combine vinegar, jam, curry powder, sugar, pepper, chile peppers, onion, garlic, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, cool, and pour mixture through a strainer onto meat cubes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to... - 40.3738
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
1. In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 34.5719
Cranberry And Pineapple Fruit Chutney
1. In 3-quart saucepan, cook cranberries and 2 tablespoons water over medium-high heat until berries begin to pop, about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally; cook 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat;... - 28.9448
Couscous With Fruit
Heat chicken broth, fruit bits, margarine and salt to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 25.4771
You May Also Like!
North African Lemon Dressing
You'll simply love this North African Lemon Dressing recipe. A delicious Lemon Dressing will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 31.975
Passion Fruit Freeze
1) With a sharp paring knife slice the top off passion fruit.
2) Scoop out the flesh with spoon and keep in a food processor.
3) Add orange juice concentrate and lime juice to the food processor.
4) Process until smooth.
5) Mix yogurt to... - 42.0991
Dried Fruit Chutney
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until the fruits are tender but still retain their shape; do not overcook. Let cool, then refrigerate up to 3 weeks.... - 30.8907
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except avocado.
Heat; stir now and then.
Top each serving with avocado. - 28.4498
North African Lemon Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in ajar with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate and shake well before using. Serve with fruit salads and cottage cheese, or with a salad made by alternating slices of tomatoes, sweet onions, cucumbers and sweet pepper rings. - 35.2651
North African Lemon Salad Dressing
Combine lemon juice, lemon rind, garlic, olive oil, sugar, dry mustard, cumin, paprika, coriander, red pepper sauce and salt in covered jar.
Shake to mix well.
Store in refrigerator.
Serve on fruit and cottage cheese salad or on vegetable salad consisting of... - 36.6449
Banana Coconut Bake
Cut bananas crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into halves.
Arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
Dot with margarine; drizzle with orange and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake in 375° oven until coconut is golden, 8 to 10... - 30.8433
Nigerian Fruit Salad
Try our Nigerian Fruit Salad.This is very refreshing and delicious fruit salad. This is so simple; it's my favorite fruit salad combination. - 0
Algerian Cucumber Salad
Easy Algerian Cucumber Salad Recipe for hot summer days.
Salads are amongst the many accompaniments one can find with a meal. One can prepare salad with anything - fresh vegetables, canned vegetables, fruits, eggs and seafood. Here we have provided few salad... - 0
Fruity Ginger Ale Mould
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add salt, cool.
Add ginger ale.
Chill till partially set.
Arrange apple wedges in 5 1/2-cup mold.
Pour in a little of gelatin mixture.
Chill quickly in freezing compartment till set.
Add rest of ingredients to rest of... - 38.2372
African Fruit Recipes By Category
African Fruit Ingredient: