- » African Fish
African Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african fish recipes.
West African Fish Balls Stew
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 143.595
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 120.095
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 118.234
African Eggplant Stew With Fish
You will definitely like this African Eggplant Stew with Fish if you like eggplants and curry. This is a country style preparation. The fish and eggplant go really well together. Take a look and try it out. - 116.81
Peanut Butter And Smoked Fish Soup
Try this African delicacy for a change. Peanut Butter and Smoked Fish Soup has the smokey flavor from the fish and the rich thickness from peanut butter. It comes together well as a simple and flavorful dish. Watch this video to try out this recipe! - 115.237
African Fish Ball Stew
Fish curry gets a new avatar in this African Fish Ball Stew. Watch this video to learn this simple and flavorful dish. To make it easier, you can use boneless fish fillets. Try this dish for a change! - 114.011
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 109.881
1) Melt the palm oil in a large pan.
2) Add the crayfish and the stockfish, followed by the dry fish. Mix well.
3) Turn the heat off and continue to mix. Add the potash and mix well. At this point, the mixture will turn a little yellow. If needed, add... - 107.108
African Poisson Braise
Of so many grilled fish recipes out there the African poisson braise stands apart due to its rustic marination and the country style chunky sauce. Watch the recipe video to see how easily you can take your family on an African food safari. - 95.4613
Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew
Looking for a yummy recipe to serve today? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef make this brilliant Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew that is sure going to impress your family. Hit the play button now. - 84.9717
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 60.4283
Peanut Soup With Smoked Fish
Are you on a lookout for a yummy recipe to prepare this weekend? Try this wonderful Peanut Soup with Smoked Fish . Watch the chef demonstrate how to get started. Try it now! - 59.9607
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Garlic Broccoli
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Lay the salmon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, the take the fillets and rub with a little olive oil, use 1 tablespoon of oil,
3. Place the fillets on a... - 43.7572
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the couscous and parsley.
Remove from the heat, cover the pan, and let stand for at least 5 minutes.
Place the fish in a 9" glass pie plate, with the thickest portions toward the... - 43.5178
Creamy Crayfish Curry
In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion, apple and peppercorns over medium heat until onion is transparent.
Add flour, curry powder, bay leaf, and nutmeg and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in milk, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring slowly to boil and... - 41.5797
Fish Roulades With Rice And Spinach
1. Wipe each fish fillet with either a clean damp cloth or kitchen paper. Place on a chopping board, skinned side up and season lightly with salt and black pepper.
2. Place the fennel seeds in a pestle and mortar and crush lightly. Transfer to a small bowl... - 41.416
Clean, wash and dry fish.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and rub well with garlic.
Set aside for about 1 hour.
Saute onion and garlic residue in oil.
Add tomato paste, spices and beer.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour some of the sauce in a greased baking... - 38.5394
1) In a bowl, add the tuna fish with oil, the green pepper, tomato, capers, lemon juice, garlic, Tabasco, salt and pepper, mix properly.
2) Halve the pitta bread and make 2 pockets, fill the tuna fish mixture into the pockets.
3) Garnish... - 37.4055
Moroccan Fish Tagine
1. Mix together the garlic, cumin, paprika, chilli, tomato puree and lemon juice. Spread this mixture over the fish, then cover and chill for about 30 minutes to let the flavour penetrate.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Arrange half of the... - 35.2992
Ocean Trout, Moroccan
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Roast the pine nuts until just golden.
Make the rose tea and set aside to brew for 5 minutes. (I used 2 dessert spoon of tea to 1 cup of water). Peel and slice the shallot and fry in a little extra virgin olive oil. Strain the tea... - 34.2212
Moroccan Fish Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and celery and cook gently until softened and transparent, adding the garlic and chilli towards the end. Add the cumin, cinnamon and ground coriander and stir for 1 minute, then add the potatoes and cook,... - 32.6076
North African Spiced Fish With Cucumber Yogurt
Grate cucumber coarsely; drain in sieve 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine coriander, cumin, gingerand oil in small bowl.
Brush fish with spice mixture; griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and just cooked through.
Combine cucumber with... - 30.7473
Hot Waldorf Crayfish
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
Cut four 18 x 14-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
Place half of crayfish tails in center of each of 2 sheets of foil.
Top each with half of apple wedges and pecans.
Dot evenly with margarine.
Fold... - 30.1829
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onion and fish.
Cook over medium heat until shells turn red.
Add remaining ingredients and cover.
Reduce heat and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer. - 28.7978
Wash, clean and dry the fish.
Remove their skins and fasten the tail in the mouth with a small skewer.
(The fishmonger will usually do this for you.) Season the flour with salt and pepper and coat the fish with it.
Brush them over with egg, coat with... - 28.1961
Delicious with or without saffron, this Kurdish-influenced side dish is an excellent alternative to rice. Saffron Couscous is wonderful served warm, or at room temperature. Delicious with roasted lamb, it's also excellent with your favorite fish - 19.6948
Palm Nut Soup- African Food
1. Wash fish with hot water and cut it into medium size pieces.
2. Place a saucepan on flame and place fish pieces in it.
3. Season with black pepper and add garlic, tomato and onion.
4. Pour palm nuts cream and water.
5. Add bouillon... - 0
Fish Stew - African Food
1. In a pot, heat the oil. Add in the onion and shallots, sprinkle some salt and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the ginger, garlic, tomato, tomato paste and mix well. Stir in the bouillon cube and black pepper.
3. Allow to cook on low heat for... - 0
African Fish Recipes By Category