- » African Curry Rice
African Curry Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african curry rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african curry rice recipes.
Coconut Curry Rice
In a large skillet, add peanut and chili oils and saute onion, fennel, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until very soft.
Sprinkle with flour and continue stirring until flour has well-coated onions.
Add chicken stock and stir until smooth.
Add coconut milk... - 43.1087
African Curry With Brown Rice
1. Bring 2 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in the rice, cover, reduce the heat to low and cook 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water is completely absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, place the tomatoes and their liquid, the... - 30.594
You May Also Like!
Moorish Curried Rice And Eggplant
1. In a large saucepan or a stock pot, wash and soak the rice in 4 ½ cups water.
2. Wash the egg plants and cut off the stems.
3. Using a sharp paring knife, peel the eggplant so as to remove the skin.
4. Slice the fleshy part into ½ inch... - 47.5299
Curried Chicken With Almond Rice
1. Skin the chicken breasts.
2. Cut them into thin strips and set aside.
3. In a bowl, toss the chicken with flour, curry powder, salt and ginger. Keep aside
4. Cook the rice according to the package directions or until it is... - 46.8335
Chicken Curry - Curry Au Poulet
Can you imagine that few months ago I didn’t even know about this wonderful dish? It’s only now that I realize that I was missing a lot. This dish has been introduce to me by a Senegalese friend (Thanks to him), after eating it for few months, I found... - 117.465
Prawns In Coconut Sauce - African Food
Would you like to try a yummy Caribbean delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn this Prawn in Coconut Milk recipe. This dish has a great blend of flavors which is completely drool worthy. Try it now. - 63.6164
Curried Rice Balls
In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add rice and saute* until golden brown.
Add bouillon cubes, water, salt and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all water is... - 39.3109
Zesty Chicken In Cumin Sauce
Spice up your chicken with a few storecupboard ingredients and spices and a traditional African recipe for a great value midweek meal. Full of flavor and protein, this hearty, healthy, and not to forget, spicy chicken curry is fusion at it’s finest (you... - 116.927
African Eggplant Stew With Fish
You will definitely like this African Eggplant Stew with Fish if you like eggplants and curry. This is a country style preparation. The fish and eggplant go really well together. Take a look and try it out. - 116.81
West African Fish Balls Stew
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 143.595
African Fish Ball Stew
Fish curry gets a new avatar in this African Fish Ball Stew. Watch this video to learn this simple and flavorful dish. To make it easier, you can use boneless fish fillets. Try this dish for a change! - 114.011
Eggs On Curried Rice
Cook rice according to preferred method.
Pack cooked rice firmly into a buttered baking dish.
Make four little wells, evenly spaced, about 1 inch deep, on the surface of the rice.
Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour, stirring, and then add beef stock,... - 40.1155