- » African Cookie
African Cookie Recipes
African cookie is the broad classification of a number of different varieties of cookies made in the African Continent. These may be eaten as snacks but are more often served as a kind of dessert.
Some of these ... More »
The reverse Chocolate Chip cookie. Rich dark chocolate with white chocolate chips. - 36.0673
Moroccan Ghriba Cookies
I'm glad that Alia did this video, because I love the Moroccan flavor(mostly sesame) going into those cookies. She says that this flavor was a part of her childhood. It looks crunchy and pretty simple to make in your kitchen. Have fun making and eating them! - 143.33
Vanilla Almond Macaroons
Try this alluring Almond Macaroons. An easily prepared nuts recipe, this Almond Macaroons is a dish which you will always love to serve. - 31.7652
Double Dutch Nut Clusters
Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
Melt chocolate in the top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Cool for 5 minutes, but do not refrigerate.
Stir in nuts. Be sure to coat nuts well with chocolate. Drop by... - 24.8558
Fresh Fennel And Oranges
1) On a cookie sheet, place the pignoli and toast in oven at 450 degrees, shaking the pan once or twice so that there is no scorching. Toast for 3 to 5 minutes or till the pignoli has turned golden. Remove from oven and set aside. Allow to cool.
2)... - 40.4365
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, margarine, and vanilla and mix until creamy; add egg and beat well.
Blend in sifted flour, then fold in cereal until just combined [do not overmix or beat).
Onto nonstick cookie sheet drop batter by... - 31.5223
1. In a baking dish, put the cookies in a single layer.
2. Layer the vanilla pudding on top of the cookies.
3. Lay the banana slices on top of the pudding.
4. Repeat a layer of cookies on top of the banana, followed by the vanilla... - 100.253
Beat butter and vanilla extract, then add sugar gradually, beating thoroughly.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add half of flour to creamed mixture and mix with a wooden spoon.
Add... - 39.2352
Sour Cream Rusks
Cream butter, vanilla extract, and sugar.
Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
Stir in sour cream.
Mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter mixture and mix until a dough is formed.
Divide dough into 3 portions.
Shape each portion into a roll 1 1/2 inches in... - 39.0283
Blackberry Roly Poly
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice, and 3 1/2 cups blackberries. (Reserve 1/2 cup for decorating.)
Roll Biscuit Dough on floured board to form a rectangle 16 x 9 inches.
Brush with butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon, mixed... - 44.567
Koesister are South African cookies dipped in syrup made for snacking. The best way to serve them is when they are cold. These cookies can be served with tea or coffee or just all alone. They taste good both ways. - 47.6104
Rock Lobster Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Add South African rock lobster tails to boiling salted water, parboil and then cook for 1 minute after water starts boiling again. Drain instantly and using cold water drench them. Take out the... - 45.1245
Rock Lobster Quiche
This Rock Lobster Quiche is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Rock Lobster Quiche right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 44.6847
African Cookie Recipes By Category