- » African Chutney
African Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african chutney recipes.
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 145.931
Tomato Apricot Chutney
1. In a large heavy, keep all the ingredients and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Gently simmer uncovered for 1 1/4 hours; stir often.
3. Bring it to boil and then reduce the heat.
4. Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
5. Let the chutney at room... - 47.529
Chef Bayo's Tanzanian Green Tomato Chutney
1. In a large heavy pot, add green tomatoes, onions, papayas, sugar, vinegar, salt, and spices; stir well to mix.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and then slightly reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for about 1 hour until the mixture is thick.
4. Cool... - 41.3953
Dried Fruit Chutney
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until the fruits are tender but still retain their shape; do not overcook. Let cool, then refrigerate up to 3 weeks.... - 30.8907
Cranberry And Pineapple Fruit Chutney
1. In 3-quart saucepan, cook cranberries and 2 tablespoons water over medium-high heat until berries begin to pop, about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally; cook 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat;... - 28.9448
Add chutney to hot rice and mix well.
Place in heated bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate and serve when chilled. - 18.4664