- » African Chili
African Chili Recipes
African Chilli is the generic term used to describe a popular variety of chilli originating from the continent of Africa.
African Birds Eye Chili
The African Birds Eye Chili is also called peri peri, piri piri, ... More »
Peri Peri Sauce
Its time to tickle your taste buds!! Try this Peri Peri sauce - a Portuguese style hot chili sauce. Made from red, hot chilies, this is a fiery and fragrant sauce used widely in Portugal and Africa. This sauce goes wonderfully well with grilled chicken, fish... - 110.709
African Pili Pili Sauce
African Pili Pili sauce is a beautiful condiment to have on the table. It also goes well with snacks and appetizers. If you like hot sauces, add this to your repertoire. Bon Appétit! - 99.6261
Three-bean Meatless Chili
Ever imagined making Chili without meat? Well, here is a chili without any meat in it, and yet, it has protein from the three different beans. It appears to be a pretty tasty vegetarian delight. Check out the Meatless Three-Bean Chili video here and make it! - 91.5835
African Style Fried Sweet Potato With Chili Sauce
Have you been looking for great appetizer to serve this evening? Your search ends right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare African Style Fried Sweet Potato with Chili Sauce. The recipe is simple and is very easy to follow. Watch it now. - 58.9734
Harisa - North African Chile Paste
Harīsa is the most important condiment used in Tunisian cooking, and, in fact, you need to make this recipe and keep it in the refrigerator before attempting any other Tunisian recipe. It’s hard to believe that so essential a condiment could evolve only... - 37.4037
Rice With Chili Peppers And Cheese
1. Cook the rice until just tender, being careful not to overcook.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Combine the rice with the sour cream and season with salt. Spread half the mixture in the bottom of a buttered casserole.
4. Sprinkle the rice... - 36.9023
Moroccan Spiced Red Chile Paste
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chilies and cover with the boiling water.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) Drain the chilies. Reserve some of the water.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the chilies along with Â¼ cup of... - 35.6619
Pok Choi With Ginger Chili Fennel And Sesame
1. Depending on the size of the choi heads, either cut them in half lengthways or cut off the ends and separate the leaves.
2. Heat the olive oil over a high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger, fennel seeds and... - 34.6731
Chili Don Pedro
Combine chili, cream cheese, and cottage cheese in saucepan; heat through, stirring to blend.
Stir in sour cream and a dash salt; gently heat through, but do not boil. - 27.586
African Chili Recipes By Category