- » African Cake
African Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african cake recipes.
Moroccan Orange Walnut Cake
It is true that the Moroccans add orange and walnuts to most of their recipes. Alia's Orange Walnut Cake is so typical and speaks loudly of its Moroccan roots. So succulent and delicious. I'll be glad if someone makes this as a birthday cake for me. Enjoy! - 91.5555
Moroccan Pumpkin Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and salt... - 46.6858
Savannah Cake Squares
1) Lightly grease a 13X9X2-inch baking pan.
2) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
3) Transfer the batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake the cake as per the directions on the... - 43.9736
This is always a hit! I use a mint flavored frosting for this cake. - 41.9869
Moroccan Serpent Cake
1. To make the almond paste, mix the melted butter with the ground almonds and almond essence in a bowl. Add the sugar, egg yolk and rose or orange flower water, mix well and knead until soft and pliable. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. Break the paste into 10... - 39.9878
You May Also Like!
Soul Delicious Red Velvet Cake
1. Sift the flour.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs.
3. In a large mixing bowl, using a balloon whisk, mix together the flour, cocoa, the sugar, the eggs and the milk, until the mixture is smooth.
4. In a large baking pan, put in the cake... - 89.6448
Breakfast Rice Cakes
Cook and drain rice.
Beat egg, add milk and cooked, cooled rice.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with sugar, salt, nutmeg, and baking powder.
Add to rice mixture and beat well.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto medium hot greased griddle (300° F.- 325°... - 38.5794
Pressed Rice Cakes
Rinse rice in a large bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rising until water runs clear.
Drain in a fine strainer.
In a medium-size bowl, cover rice with water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size... - 32.7982
1 cake yeast, creamed with a teaspoon sugar and mixed into another Vi-cup tepid milk and water mixture Rub butter into dry ingredients.
Make a well in the centre.
Pour in yeast and milk-and- water mixture.
Mix and knead very well for 15 minutes.
This is... - 44.0843
Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until... - 43.6041
South African Doughnut
This koeksister Recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Koeksisters are those sweet, sticky and delicious South African doughnut. The doughnuts are twisted or plait and diped in a sweet and lemony cold syrup. Koeksisters are often served as desert or snack.... - 114.475
Liberian Cassava Cake
1. Wash and peel the tapioca. Grate tapioca and soak in milk for 5 minutes.
2. Cream butter and sugar; add beaten egg, grated coconut and tapioca mixture.
3. Sift flour with baking powder and add to the batter. Add a few drops of vanilla essence. Pour the... - 37.6698
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 50.5269
In a medium bowl dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Set the mixture aside until the dough starts foaming, 5 to 10 minutes.
In a food processor pulse together the flour, sugar, salt, and dry milk a few times to mix well.
Add the oil and warm water to the yeast... - 41.2333
Monkey bread is an American breakfast dish. It is very sticky and gooey to be pulled and eaten with hands. This act of pulling and eating has got Money bread its name. The other names it has are African coffee cake, Pinch me cake. This is an extremely easy... - 32.224
African Cake Recipes By Category