- » African Beef Dish
African Beef Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of African Beef Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for African Beef Dish recipes.
African Beef Stew With Spinach
Looking for the original African Beef Stew with Spinach recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe in this video. Hit the play button now. - 75.8269
Green Beans With Beef
Want to try an African delicacy today? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Green Beans with Beef recipe. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 66.865
South African Beef
Have the butcher tenderize the steaks or pound thin with a meat mallet.
Blend the flour with the spices, then dredge the steaks in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Brown the steaks.
Remove to a large casserole dish.
Saute the mushrooms,... - 42.9737
African Beef And Rice
Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir beef in oil over medium heat until brown, about 15 minutes.
Add water, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt and the red peppers.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 45... - 44.3998
Peanut Soup With Beef
A simple recipe on how to make the African Peanut soup with beef also called Groundnut soup. - 97.7391
African Beef And Ground Nut Stew
This African Beef and Groundnut Stew is simply amazing ! You'll not come to taste a better combination of okra, meat and spices ! Just try this African Beef and Groundnut Stew and let me know if you like it ! - 45.7455
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.677
Peas And Beef - Recette De Petit Pois - African Cuisine
Here comes another nice African curry. African Beef and Peas Curry is an easy to prepare recipe that hardly needs any efforts. It is a very flavorful dish. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. - 112.322
Easy Beef Stew
When you feel like dining on something that is old fashioned, non-fussy and will ignite your soul, just opt for the good old beef stew. This richly flavored, melt-in-your-mouth stew is the ultimate winter comfort food. Plus, it's easy to make too. Trail the... - 101.052
Healthy Beef Tagine
Nina Cucina will not only tell you what it is, but she will entice you with a dish that is exploding with the them too! This is a small sample of the entire recipe. - 100.032
African Chow Mein
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid.
Combine the mushrooms, soups, soy sauce and ground beef mixture in a large bowl and mix well.
Layer half the beef mixture... - 36.35
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 45.6095
Moroccan Minted Beef
Heat oil in pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add cumin and rind to pan; cook until fragrant.
Stir in undrained crushed tomatoes.
Bring to boil; simmer, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
Meanwhile, cook beef, in... - 34.0707
Quick Cow Leg
1) In a large pot, put all the ingredients and pour in just enough water to cover.
2) Set the heat on medium high and let the ingredients cook uncovered. Stir once after about 70 minutes of cooking.
3) Let the cooking continue for about 2 hours in all.... - 72.1665
Whole Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Coating
PREPARE WEBER (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
1.Tie meat securely with string at regular intervals to retain its shape.
Brush beef all over with the brandy; stand 1 hour.
2.To make... - 37.9336
Kibbeh Labanieh Part 3 - Simmering
IT is now time to cook the meatballs. Visit the previous 2 video for learning how to mix and prepare the balls for Kibbeh Labanieh - 17.7703
Casserole Of Beef With Prunes
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Dredge with seasoned flour keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the onion finely.
5. Peel and slice the carrots thinly.
6. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt... - 42.3125
Cassava Leaves Sauce - African Food - Feuilles De Manioc
For all those, who prefer to get adventurous with their palate here is an African Cassava Leaves Stew. This is a unique recipe and you should be open for different flavors to try it. Watch this recipe video, where it is prepared with meat, fish and peanuts.... - 117.627
Merguez Style Ground Meat
1. MARINADE: Using a mortar and a pestle, mix the ground spices, the fennel seeds, and coriander seeds together until they are completely crushed.
2. Add the Harissa sauce to the mortar and continue mixing.
3. Put the sliced garlic cloves to... - 128.374
Beef Balls Rose
1. Add 1 envelope beef-flavored seasoning to 1/4 cup hot water and combine with ground beef and egg. Shape mixture into balls (1 tablespoon each) and put into two 2-quart glass baking dishes, leaving the center open. Cover with waxed paper and cook, one dish... - 36.6906
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till golden, for about 5 minutes. Add in the ground chuck. Saute till the chuck browns. Take the skillet off the flame.
3) In a large bowl, add... - 44.3606
1) Beat 1 egg and keep aside.
2) Squeeze milk from the soaked bread.
3) In a frying pan, fry the onion in the lard until browned.
4) In a mixing bowl, tranfer the onion and mix with... - 47.715
Steak And Okra
1. In a bowl, mix the beef and seasoning.
2. Cut off the tail and tip of the okra and slice it to small pieces.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a pressure pot, heat oil and put the marinated beef. Allow it... - 95.3743
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 45.6187
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4)
2 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3 Add in the onion.
4 Saute for about 3 minutes, or until the onions just begins to brown.
5 Add in the minced beef... - 44.7511
Potato Green Soup - Sauce Feuilles De Patate
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 102.27
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 116.524
This is another delicious way to cook spaghetti, it is simple, easy , delicious and healthy, this dish is full of flavor and color. The addiction of vegetables makes this recipe stand from the other spaghetti recipe. Try this delicious spaghetti dish and I... - 114.787
This Biafran Stew is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of beef, chicken and veggies - this Biafran Stew is something you must not want to miss out on! - 31.6965
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 43.0291
Peanut Soup With Smoked Fish - African Food
Try this African delicacy for a change. Peanut Butter and Smoked Fish Soup has the smokey flavor from the fish and the rich thickness from peanut butter. It comes together well as a simple and flavorful dish. Watch this video to try out this recipe! - 114.998
In a large shallow pan, combine 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon black pepper, chili powder and salt; mix well.
Dust the meat, about 1/2 cup of the carrot rounds and the onion slices with flour mixture.
In a large stew pot or Dutch oven, heat bacon drippings.
Saute... - 43.8323
1. In a heavy-based saucepan Heat oil and cook meat over a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
2. Stirring in stock and cinnamon, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring to lift any sediment from... - 39.7667
1) Oil or grease a casserole.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
3) In a pan, heat oil and brown the meat and remove.
4) In the same pan and oil, saute onions and garlic till they are soft, for 10 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, soak bread in... - 42.8375
This Norwegian Meatballs is simply irresistible. Try this Norwegian Meatballs on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 44.8484
1. On a wooden cutting board, place the meat.
2. Cut long strips about 3/4 inches thick along the grain of the meat.
3. Cut each strip again longitudinally into 4 strips.
4. Sprinkle coarse salt in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
5. Layer in the... - 104.648
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 45.1484
Trim excess fat from meat and place meat in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Spread marinade thickly over both sides of the steaks.
Cover and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
Barbecue steaks over hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes on each side... - 37.7261
Groundnut Soup With Chicken - African Food
Get more creative with your curries. Try this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. It will definitely please you and your family with the subtle flavor of peanuts and the crisp chicken. Give it a go! - 111.902
Coconut Jollof Rice - African Food
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 118.059
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 48.5291
Eru Or Afang Soup
Afang soup is a made from Okazi leaves. Afang soup is also known as Eru in Cameroon and the leaves are called Mfumbua in Congo. There is ton of way to make this dish but this is just a basic recipe that you are going to love. The fresh leaves also known as... - 108.522
Egusi Soup also called Agusi stew is a common stew in many African countries, in Nigeria Egusi soup is enjoyed almost every day. It is made from ground melon seed and can be served with any type of FuFu ( pounded yam, Gari ….) . Here you will find out an... - 108.893
African Eggplant Stew With Fish
You will definitely like this African Eggplant Stew with Fish if you like eggplants and curry. This is a country style preparation. The fish and eggplant go really well together. Take a look and try it out. - 117.17
Chicken Curry With Peanut Butter African Style
Want to try an African delicacy today for dinner? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 70.489
In a frying pan, saute the onion and apple in butter over medium heat until soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in curry, cook about 1 minute, then turn into a bowl.
Add the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1 of the eggs, 1/2 cup of the milk, the vinegar, apricot jam,... - 39.4721
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 119.05
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and tomatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir, in the lamb and fry until it loses its pinkness.
Stir in the stock and curry powder and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 25 minutes.
Stir in the almonds and simmer for 5... - 40.6431
1) In a large skillet, melt the butter and sauté the onions till golden for about 5 minutes
2) Tip in the ground chuck meat and sauté till evenly browned
3) Take the pan off the heat
4) In a large bowl, mix together an egg, ¼ cup milk, and the... - 46.1819
1. In a bowl add ingredients like uncooked regular rice, butter, beef consomme and undiluted water and spread it on a 3-quart casserole.
2. Bake the mixture at 350 for about 1 hour.
3. Serve the dish after garnishing with parsley. - 32.7934
All Seasons Rice
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover and cook on HI (max. power) 12 to 14 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes, or until all broth is absorbed. - 24.3978
Moroccan Shish Kebab
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, onion, mint, coriander, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in large bowl.
Add meat to marinade mixture.
Turn meat to cover; refrigerate 4 to 5 hours for lamb, overnight for beef.
Remove from refrigera-tor 2 hours before... - 41.2931
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.2979
1. Take a small bowl and soak currants in warm water and cover till rice is cooked.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add French onion soup, butter and beef broth.
3. Add wild and brown rice mix with uncooked long grain rice and seasoning packet and bring... - 44.8337
Senegalese Lamb Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small frying pan, sauté bacon until crisp and transfer it with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
3) In the same pan, stir-fry onions in pan drippings until soft.
4) Mix the sautéed onion... - 42.8125
Fava Bean And Meat Stew
In nonstick saucepan, combine lamb, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is browned.
Stir in stock and tomato paste.
Add beans, parsley, and thyme; cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide evenly. - 30.9066
Moroccan Lamb Stew
Spray a 4-quart ovenproof Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
Heat over medium heat.
Add the lamb and garlic.
Cook and stir until the meat is well browned.
Stir in the flour.
Then stir in the stock or broth, tomato paste,... - 41.621
Rice With Meat - Ceebou Yapp - Senegalese Cuisine
African Rice With Meat And Vegetables is indeed a hearty African meal. It has some fine spices that add some beautiful flavors to it. You can make it at home with this video as your able guide. Bon Appétit! - 117.395
Lamb & Spinach Pilaf
In a small pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add cracked wheat, then cover pan.
When broth resumes a full rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer until grains are al dente and liquid is absorbed (15 to 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, remove and discard tough... - 45.1797
Hazelnut And Currant Rice Pilaf
1. In a medium saucepan cook mushrooms, shallots, and garlic in hot oil till tender. Add uncooked rice; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Carefully add broth, dried tarragon (if using), and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 45... - 32.0639
1) Rinse in cold water and cut meat into bite-size pieces.
2) Pat dry the meat and season with salt.
3) Rinse the tomatoes in cold water and cut into halves, remove seeds and cut into dices.
4) In a wok, heat oil and saute meat until... - 41.4562
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
1. In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 34.7836
Lamb And Prune Tagine
1) Take a large heavy pot and place olive oil, grated onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper in it, stirring well.
2) Add in meat and coat it well with the spice mixture.
3) Pour in broth, cinnamon sticks, and lemon peel... - 42.2146
Steak With Rice Beans And Plantains
1. Combine the steak, the sliced onion, and the broth in a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the steak is fork-tender, about 1 hour. Remove the skillet from the heat; let the steak stand in the broth mixture until cool... - 34.5594
Nigerian Groundnut Stew
1) In large saucepan, add the lamb, onions, salt and 3 cups water, then allow to boil, cover and simmer for an hour or until meat is just tender.
2) In another saucepan add the tomatoes, peppers and 1/2 cup water, then allow to boil, cover and simmer... - 39.7646
To prepare the dough, in a small bowl sprinkle the yeast with the warm water, flour and sugar.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve completely.
Set aside to double.
In another bowl, combine the flour and salt.
Stir in the yeast... - 41.7293
Senegalese Chicken Yassa
Senegalese Chicken Yassa has become very popular all over Africa due to its rich texture and delicious flavors. Watch this video to learn the details of this country style chicken curry. You will love the thick sauce. - 111.635
Banku With Okra Soup
Are you getting bored with the usual soups? Try this funky African soup. Banku with Okra Soup is one of its kind of a dish. The big dumpling and chunky vegetables look really rustic. Have a look and try it out. - 113.33
Beef With Lobster
1. In a sauce pan add water and salt and boil the lobster tails in it. Drain them and cool until they become easy to handle. Remove the thick membrane by cutting underside the shell. Pull out the meat using fingers. Create thick slices by cutting the... - 42.4957
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 8 Of 8
Now that all the ingredients are ready, it is now time for Part 8 of the series - assembling, mixing and making them into a meal. Watch carefully as the chef demonstrates the right way to do this. Now that you know how to cook the perfect Pho Bo, go ahead and... - 106.955
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 7 Of 8
In Part 7, Werst shares the recipe for fish sauce mixture. Fish sauce is an important Vietnamese condiment and no dish is complete without it, especially the traditional Pho Bo. Watch the video to know how to make a delicious fish sauce and beef stock mixture... - 96.4482
Tasty Tangy Creole Franks
This authentic creole preparation is flavor explosive. True to its origin and reflects French, Spanish, Portuguese,Italian, Native American and African influences. - 27.3484
The Groundnut Stew has given chicken, my favorite edible, a new identity. Tired of regular chicken dishes, I tried this African wonder with rice and with mashed yams for lunch and found it extrarodinary! Try out the Groundnut Stew and don't forget to tell me... - 45.5769