- » African Beef Dish
African Beef Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of African Beef Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for African Beef Dish recipes.
Green Beans With Beef
Want to try an African delicacy today? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Green Beans with Beef recipe. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 66.5592
African Beef Stew With Spinach
Looking for the original African Beef Stew with Spinach recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe in this video. Hit the play button now. - 78.8928
South African Beef
Have the butcher tenderize the steaks or pound thin with a meat mallet.
Blend the flour with the spices, then dredge the steaks in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Brown the steaks.
Remove to a large casserole dish.
Saute the mushrooms,... - 44.4501
African Beef And Rice
Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir beef in oil over medium heat until brown, about 15 minutes.
Add water, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt and the red peppers.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 45... - 42.4726
African Beef And Peas Curry
Here comes another nice African curry. African Beef and Peas Curry is an easy to prepare recipe that hardly needs any efforts. It is a very flavorful dish. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. - 113.769
African Beef And Ground Nut Stew
This African Beef and Groundnut Stew is simply amazing ! You'll not come to taste a better combination of okra, meat and spices ! Just try this African Beef and Groundnut Stew and let me know if you like it ! - 43.6887
Easy Beef Stew
When you feel like dining on something that is old fashioned, non-fussy and will ignite your soul, just opt for the good old beef stew. This richly flavored, melt-in-your-mouth stew is the ultimate winter comfort food. Plus, it's easy to make too. Trail the... - 104.043
Healthy Beef Tagine
Nina Cucina will not only tell you what it is, but she will entice you with a dish that is exploding with the them too! This is a small sample of the entire recipe. - 99.664
Moroccan Minted Beef
Heat oil in pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add cumin and rind to pan; cook until fragrant.
Stir in undrained crushed tomatoes.
Bring to boil; simmer, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
Meanwhile, cook beef, in... - 32.0029
African Chow Mein
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid.
Combine the mushrooms, soups, soy sauce and ground beef mixture in a large bowl and mix well.
Layer half the beef mixture... - 33.8335
1) Oil or grease a casserole.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
3) In a pan, heat oil and brown the meat and remove.
4) In the same pan and oil, saute onions and garlic till they are soft, for 10 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, soak bread in... - 42.6214
Quick Cow Leg
1) In a large pot, put all the ingredients and pour in just enough water to cover.
2) Set the heat on medium high and let the ingredients cook uncovered. Stir once after about 70 minutes of cooking.
3) Let the cooking continue for about 2 hours in all.... - 75.2591
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 47.0161
Whole Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Coating
PREPARE WEBER (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
1.Tie meat securely with string at regular intervals to retain its shape.
Brush beef all over with the brandy; stand 1 hour.
2.To make... - 35.2933
Merguez Style Ground Meat
1. MARINADE: Using a mortar and a pestle, mix the ground spices, the fennel seeds, and coriander seeds together until they are completely crushed.
2. Add the Harissa sauce to the mortar and continue mixing.
3. Put the sliced garlic cloves to... - 124.108
Spaghetti With Tomato And Beef Sauce
You must have tried spaghetti Bolognese. What if we twist its flavors to African? Try this Spaghetti with Tomato and Beef Sauce. It is similar to Bolognese but has a touch of Africa in it. Have a look at this video for the recipe and see if you like it. - 108.651
Casserole Of Beef With Prunes
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Dredge with seasoned flour keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the onion finely.
5. Peel and slice the carrots thinly.
6. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt... - 44.1874
Beef Balls Rose
1. Add 1 envelope beef-flavored seasoning to 1/4 cup hot water and combine with ground beef and egg. Shape mixture into balls (1 tablespoon each) and put into two 2-quart glass baking dishes, leaving the center open. Cover with waxed paper and cook, one dish... - 35.6882
This is another delicious way to cook spaghetti, it is simple, easy , delicious and healthy, this dish is full of flavor and color. The addiction of vegetables makes this recipe stand from the other spaghetti recipe. Try this delicious spaghetti dish and I... - 116.189
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 44.837
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 116.151
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4)
2 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3 Add in the onion.
4 Saute for about 3 minutes, or until the onions just begins to brown.
5 Add in the minced beef... - 44.518
Sweet Potato Leaves And Beef Curry
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 113.77
1) Beat 1 egg and keep aside.
2) Squeeze milk from the soaked bread.
3) In a frying pan, fry the onion in the lard until browned.
4) In a mixing bowl, tranfer the onion and mix with... - 47.2921
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till golden, for about 5 minutes. Add in the ground chuck. Saute till the chuck browns. Take the skillet off the flame.
3) In a large bowl, add... - 45.1172
Kibbeh Labanieh Part 3 - Simmering
IT is now time to cook the meatballs. Visit the previous 2 video for learning how to mix and prepare the balls for Kibbeh Labanieh - 20.7163
This Biafran Stew is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of beef, chicken and veggies - this Biafran Stew is something you must not want to miss out on! - 30.3447
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 41.1892
1. In a heavy-based saucepan Heat oil and cook meat over a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
2. Stirring in stock and cinnamon, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring to lift any sediment from... - 39.7057
This Norwegian Meatballs is simply irresistible. Try this Norwegian Meatballs on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 45.1053
In a large shallow pan, combine 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon black pepper, chili powder and salt; mix well.
Dust the meat, about 1/2 cup of the carrot rounds and the onion slices with flour mixture.
In a large stew pot or Dutch oven, heat bacon drippings.
Saute... - 45.3407
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443
1. On a wooden cutting board, place the meat.
2. Cut long strips about 3/4 inches thick along the grain of the meat.
3. Cut each strip again longitudinally into 4 strips.
4. Sprinkle coarse salt in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
5. Layer in the... - 103.999
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.2927
Trim excess fat from meat and place meat in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Spread marinade thickly over both sides of the steaks.
Cover and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
Barbecue steaks over hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes on each side... - 36.0774
African Rice With Meat And Vegetables
African Rice With Meat And Vegetables is indeed a hearty African meal. It has some fine spices that add some beautiful flavors to it. You can make it at home with this video as your able guide. Bon Appétit! - 113.762
African Cassava Leaves Stew
For all those, who prefer to get adventurous with their palate here is an African Cassava Leaves Stew. This is a unique recipe and you should be open for different flavors to try it. Watch this recipe video, where it is prepared with meat, fish and peanuts.... - 115.61
African Eggplant Stew With Fish
You will definitely like this African Eggplant Stew with Fish if you like eggplants and curry. This is a country style preparation. The fish and eggplant go really well together. Take a look and try it out. - 116.81
Chicken Curry With Peanut Butter African Style
Want to try an African delicacy today for dinner? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 70.2092
Eru Or Afang Soup
Afang soup is a made from Okazi leaves. Afang soup is also known as Eru in Cameroon and the leaves are called Mfumbua in Congo. There is ton of way to make this dish but this is just a basic recipe that you are going to love. The fresh leaves also known as... - 109.611
Egusi Soup also called Agusi stew is a common stew in many African countries, in Nigeria Egusi soup is enjoyed almost every day. It is made from ground melon seed and can be served with any type of FuFu ( pounded yam, Gari ….) . Here you will find out an... - 110.206
In a frying pan, saute the onion and apple in butter over medium heat until soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in curry, cook about 1 minute, then turn into a bowl.
Add the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1 of the eggs, 1/2 cup of the milk, the vinegar, apricot jam,... - 37.0959
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grind meat fairly coarsely.
Soak bread in some of milk.
Squeeze until dry; retain milk.
Fry onions in butter.
Add curry powder; fry 1minute.
Add meat, sugar, salt, lemon juice, and almonds.
Beat eggs; add half to meat mixture.
Whisk... - 39.9041
Meatballs With Rice And Celery
Mix together the ground beef, rolled oats, salt, celery salt, pepper, and parsley.
Roll meat into balls the size of medium-sized walnuts.
In a large trying pan over medium heat saute meat balls until brown on all sides in the butter or margarine.
Arrange half... - 38.5405
Steak And Okra
1. In a bowl, mix the beef and seasoning.
2. Cut off the tail and tip of the okra and slice it to small pieces.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a pressure pot, heat oil and put the marinated beef. Allow it... - 100.658
Moroccan Lamb Stew
Spray a 4-quart ovenproof Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
Heat over medium heat.
Add the lamb and garlic.
Cook and stir until the meat is well browned.
Stir in the flour.
Then stir in the stock or broth, tomato paste,... - 40.1181
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 120.095
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and tomatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir, in the lamb and fry until it loses its pinkness.
Stir in the stock and curry powder and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 25 minutes.
Stir in the almonds and simmer for 5... - 40.0092
1) In a large skillet, melt the butter and sauté the onions till golden for about 5 minutes
2) Tip in the ground chuck meat and sauté till evenly browned
3) Take the pan off the heat
4) In a large bowl, mix together an egg, ¼ cup milk, and the... - 47.2816
Curried Meatballs And Rice
Mix beef, curry powder, paprika, stuffing mix, salt and pepper.
Shape into 32 small balls.
Saute in butter over high heat 5 minutes or until brown.
Good served with tomato sauce made with paprika. - 32.245
Mix first 6 ingredients; shape into balls.
Brown in small amount of Crisco.
Add soup, tomato sauce and water.
Cook slowly for 1 hour. - 31.0162
Meatballs On Rice
Combine ground beef, 1/4 cup onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and seasoned salt.
Shape into 20 to 25 meatballs.
Place in 12x8-in baking dish.
Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until set, but meat is still pink, rearranging after half the... - 40.3757
Curried Meatball Kebobs With Rice
1) Combine the beef, cracker crumbs, soy sauce, onion, garlic and curry powder.
2) Shape the meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Then thread the meatballs, pineapple chunks and green pepper alternately on the 4 skewers.
3) Blend the corn syrup and... - 42.2095
All Seasons Rice
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover and cook on HI (max. power) 12 to 14 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes, or until all broth is absorbed. - 22.0752
1. In a bowl add ingredients like uncooked regular rice, butter, beef consomme and undiluted water and spread it on a 3-quart casserole.
2. Bake the mixture at 350 for about 1 hour.
3. Serve the dish after garnishing with parsley. - 32.5938
Moroccan Shish Kebab
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, onion, mint, coriander, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in large bowl.
Add meat to marinade mixture.
Turn meat to cover; refrigerate 4 to 5 hours for lamb, overnight for beef.
Remove from refrigera-tor 2 hours before... - 39.1684
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 45.8358
1. Take a small bowl and soak currants in warm water and cover till rice is cooked.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add French onion soup, butter and beef broth.
3. Add wild and brown rice mix with uncooked long grain rice and seasoning packet and bring... - 44.8838
Senegalese Lamb Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small frying pan, sauté bacon until crisp and transfer it with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
3) In the same pan, stir-fry onions in pan drippings until soft.
4) Mix the sautéed onion... - 46.5394
Fava Bean And Meat Stew
In nonstick saucepan, combine lamb, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is browned.
Stir in stock and tomato paste.
Add beans, parsley, and thyme; cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide evenly. - 34.1077
Chicken Curry With Peanut Butter
Get more creative with your curries. Try this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. It will definitely please you and your family with the subtle flavor of peanuts and the crisp chicken. Give it a go! - 113.845
Lamb & Spinach Pilaf
In a small pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add cracked wheat, then cover pan.
When broth resumes a full rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer until grains are al dente and liquid is absorbed (15 to 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, remove and discard tough... - 42.6946
Hazelnut And Currant Rice Pilaf
1. In a medium saucepan cook mushrooms, shallots, and garlic in hot oil till tender. Add uncooked rice; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Carefully add broth, dried tarragon (if using), and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 45... - 31.9898
1) Rinse in cold water and cut meat into bite-size pieces.
2) Pat dry the meat and season with salt.
3) Rinse the tomatoes in cold water and cut into halves, remove seeds and cut into dices.
4) In a wok, heat oil and saute meat until... - 42.941
Peanut Butter And Smoked Fish Soup
Try this African delicacy for a change. Peanut Butter and Smoked Fish Soup has the smokey flavor from the fish and the rich thickness from peanut butter. It comes together well as a simple and flavorful dish. Watch this video to try out this recipe! - 115.237
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
1. In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 33.3597
Lamb And Prune Tagine
1) Take a large heavy pot and place olive oil, grated onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper in it, stirring well.
2) Add in meat and coat it well with the spice mixture.
3) Pour in broth, cinnamon sticks, and lemon peel... - 44.2493
Steak With Rice Beans And Plantains
1. Combine the steak, the sliced onion, and the broth in a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the steak is fork-tender, about 1 hour. Remove the skillet from the heat; let the steak stand in the broth mixture until cool... - 32.7509
Eggs On Curried Rice
Cook rice according to preferred method.
Pack cooked rice firmly into a buttered baking dish.
Make four little wells, evenly spaced, about 1 inch deep, on the surface of the rice.
Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour, stirring, and then add beef stock,... - 40.1155
Nigerian Groundnut Stew
1) In large saucepan, add the lamb, onions, salt and 3 cups water, then allow to boil, cover and simmer for an hour or until meat is just tender.
2) In another saucepan add the tomatoes, peppers and 1/2 cup water, then allow to boil, cover and simmer... - 39.4786
Senegalese Chicken Yassa
Senegalese Chicken Yassa has become very popular all over Africa due to its rich texture and delicious flavors. Watch this video to learn the details of this country style chicken curry. You will love the thick sauce. - 113.001
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 145.671
Banku With Okra Soup
Are you getting bored with the usual soups? Try this funky African soup. Banku with Okra Soup is one of its kind of a dish. The big dumpling and chunky vegetables look really rustic. Have a look and try it out. - 114.192
Wondering what to do with leftover cooked rice which has gone a bit sticky? Try making this Korean rice seaweed and lamb meatballs. These Jumuk Bap is similar to the Japanese Yaki Onigiri. It is a wonderful idea for a party appetizer because these meatballs... - 132.415
Beef With Lobster
1. In a sauce pan add water and salt and boil the lobster tails in it. Drain them and cool until they become easy to handle. Remove the thick membrane by cutting underside the shell. Pull out the meat using fingers. Create thick slices by cutting the... - 44.0413
The Groundnut Stew has given chicken, my favorite edible, a new identity. Tired of regular chicken dishes, I tried this African wonder with rice and with mashed yams for lunch and found it extrarodinary! Try out the Groundnut Stew and don't forget to tell me... - 43.9501