- » African Beef
African Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african beef recipes.
Cassava Leaves Sauce - African Food - Feuilles De Manioc
For all those, who prefer to get adventurous with their palate here is an African Cassava Leaves Stew. This is a unique recipe and you should be open for different flavors to try it. Watch this recipe video, where it is prepared with meat, fish and peanuts.... - 117.373
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 114.592
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.408
This is another delicious way to cook spaghetti, it is simple, easy , delicious and healthy, this dish is full of flavor and color. The addiction of vegetables makes this recipe stand from the other spaghetti recipe. Try this delicious spaghetti dish and I... - 112.85
Peas And Beef - Recette De Petit Pois - African Cuisine
Here comes another nice African curry. African Beef and Peas Curry is an easy to prepare recipe that hardly needs any efforts. It is a very flavorful dish. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. - 112.053
Potato Green Soup - Sauce Feuilles De Patate
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 102.005
Healthy Beef Tagine
Nina Cucina will not only tell you what it is, but she will entice you with a dish that is exploding with the them too! This is a small sample of the entire recipe. - 98.0916
African Egusi Soup
1) Cook the beef, ox tail and cow skin together in some oil, over medium high heat in a large pot. Seasoned with salt, pepper and maggi cube.
2) Reduce heat to medium and add stockfish and dry fish. Mix add the crayfish. Stir well.
3) Cover and let the... - 97.8706
African Beef Stew With Spinach
Looking for the original African Beef Stew with Spinach recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe in this video. Hit the play button now. - 75.5595
Quick Cow Leg
1) In a large pot, put all the ingredients and pour in just enough water to cover.
2) Set the heat on medium high and let the ingredients cook uncovered. Stir once after about 70 minutes of cooking.
3) Let the cooking continue for about 2 hours in all.... - 71.8941
Green Beans With Beef
Want to try an African delicacy today? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Green Beans with Beef recipe. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 66.5927
1) Beat 1 egg and keep aside.
2) Squeeze milk from the soaked bread.
3) In a frying pan, fry the onion in the lard until browned.
4) In a mixing bowl, tranfer the onion and mix with... - 47.5119
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 47.0669
African Beef And Ground Nut Stew
This African Beef and Groundnut Stew is simply amazing ! You'll not come to taste a better combination of okra, meat and spices ! Just try this African Beef and Groundnut Stew and let me know if you like it ! - 45.5424
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 45.4092
In a large shallow pan, combine 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon black pepper, chili powder and salt; mix well.
Dust the meat, about 1/2 cup of the carrot rounds and the onion slices with flour mixture.
In a large stew pot or Dutch oven, heat bacon drippings.
Saute... - 45.288
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.9327
This Norwegian Meatballs is simply irresistible. Try this Norwegian Meatballs on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 44.6259
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4)
2 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3 Add in the onion.
4 Saute for about 3 minutes, or until the onions just begins to brown.
5 Add in the minced beef... - 44.5296
African Beef And Rice
Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir beef in oil over medium heat until brown, about 15 minutes.
Add water, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt and the red peppers.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 45... - 44.1905
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till golden, for about 5 minutes. Add in the ground chuck. Saute till the chuck browns. Take the skillet off the flame.
3) In a large bowl, add... - 44.1568
Casserole Of Beef With Prunes
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Dredge with seasoned flour keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the onion finely.
5. Peel and slice the carrots thinly.
6. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt... - 43.7469
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 42.8071
South African Beef
Have the butcher tenderize the steaks or pound thin with a meat mallet.
Blend the flour with the spices, then dredge the steaks in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Brown the steaks.
Remove to a large casserole dish.
Saute the mushrooms,... - 42.751
1) Oil or grease a casserole.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
3) In a pan, heat oil and brown the meat and remove.
4) In the same pan and oil, saute onions and garlic till they are soft, for 10 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, soak bread in... - 42.613
1. In a heavy-based saucepan Heat oil and cook meat over a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
2. Stirring in stock and cinnamon, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring to lift any sediment from... - 39.5385
Heat oil in heavy skillet or saucepan.
Add sprouts, okra and chives.
Saute for 10 minutes until okra is tender.
Add salt, then gradually add flour and stir until well blended with the vegetables.
Add stock and stir until mixture is slightly thick.
Add red... - 38.3253
Whole Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Coating
PREPARE WEBER (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
1.Tie meat securely with string at regular intervals to retain its shape.
Brush beef all over with the brandy; stand 1 hour.
2.To make... - 37.7246
Trim excess fat from meat and place meat in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Spread marinade thickly over both sides of the steaks.
Cover and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
Barbecue steaks over hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes on each side... - 37.5135
Beef Balls Rose
1. Add 1 envelope beef-flavored seasoning to 1/4 cup hot water and combine with ground beef and egg. Shape mixture into balls (1 tablespoon each) and put into two 2-quart glass baking dishes, leaving the center open. Cover with waxed paper and cook, one dish... - 36.4853
African Chow Mein
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid.
Combine the mushrooms, soups, soy sauce and ground beef mixture in a large bowl and mix well.
Layer half the beef mixture... - 36.1393
Moroccan Minted Beef
Heat oil in pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add cumin and rind to pan; cook until fragrant.
Stir in undrained crushed tomatoes.
Bring to boil; simmer, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
Meanwhile, cook beef, in... - 33.8459
Beef And Spinach Rolls
1. Remove stalks from spinach and cut leaves into 2 pieces. Blanch leaves in the microwave for 30 seconds, or in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Blanch carrot sticks in the microwave for 1 minute, or in a saucepan of boiling water for 2... - 32.7117
Shredded Beef And Potato Soup With Chimichurri
1 Spray a large nonstick saucepan with olive oil nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the beef, in one layer, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Cook the beef, turning occasionally with tongs, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add... - 32.5856
This Biafran Stew is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of beef, chicken and veggies - this Biafran Stew is something you must not want to miss out on! - 31.4847
1. Prepare a grill or broiler.
2. Combine all the ingredients by hand and divide into 4 patties of equal size.
3. Cook the patties for about 7-10 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is reached. - 30.9491
Kibbeh Labanieh Part 3 - Simmering
IT is now time to cook the meatballs. Visit the previous 2 video for learning how to mix and prepare the balls for Kibbeh Labanieh - 19.1641
Peanut Soup With Beef
A simple recipe on how to make the African Peanut soup with beef also called Groundnut soup. - 0
African Beef Recipes By Category