- » African Bean
African Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african bean recipes.
Three-bean Meatless Chili
Ever imagined making Chili without meat? Well, here is a chili without any meat in it, and yet, it has protein from the three different beans. It appears to be a pretty tasty vegetarian delight. Check out the Meatless Three-Bean Chili video here and make it! - 122.535
Steamed Bean Pudding
Moi Moi or Moyin Moyin is a delicious and rich steamed bean pudding. The recipe is very popular in Nigeria but also in many West African countries. In Gambia Moi Moi is called Olele where fish is always added. This is just a basic recipe for Moyin Moyin ,... - 118.941
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 116.151
Great Northern Bean Casserole
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine water, beans, bacon, onion, green pepper and salt.
Heat, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until water is boiling.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Heat, covered, 45 minutes, stirring twice.
Stir in... - 36.411
You May Also Like!
Green Beans ( South African Style )
Top and tail 1 lb.
If not the stringless type, remove strings.
Cut crosswise into pieces about 1/4 wide.
Place in a pan with a little boiling water and 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion.
Sometimes add a chopped peeled tomato.
Boil for 20 minutes... - 21.9283
Green Beans With Beef
Want to try an African delicacy today? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Green Beans with Beef recipe. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 66.5592
Quick And Easy Rice And Beans
Got some leftover rice from last night dinner? Just pair it with some beans and you have a delicacy that is loaded with proteins, is quick to make and is low fat too. Perfect for a comforting weeknight meal or casual entertaining, this slow-cooker Caribbean... - 119.682
1) Place the beans in salted water overnight. Alternately allow the beans to boil for 2 minutes, then soak for further one hour.
2) In a pan, bring the beans to a boil, lower the heat and gently simmer covered for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until the beans are... - 35.2855
Ham, Beans & Okra Soup
In deep kettle, brown meat in butter.
Add tomatoes and okra.
Cover with boiling water and simmer, covered, over medium heat for 1 hour.
Then add 4 cups boiling water.
Bring to boiling point.
Lower heat and simmer, covered, stirring frequently.
Skim soup as it... - 40.7426
Soak beans overnight.
Boil till soft and add butter.
Mix sugar, flour, salt and vinegar and add gradually to boiling mixture.
Boil another 10 minutes.
Serve hot or cold. - 23.1607
French Quarter Red Beans And Rice
1. In large bowl combine beans in enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let stand at cool room temperature -overnight. Drain.
2. In large Dutch oven or saucepan combine drained beans, 6 cups water, onion, celery, pepper, carrot, ham, thyme, and garlic.... - 37.9415
Couscous With Beans And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine the water, carrots, onion, and vegetable bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Stir in the pea pods.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir the... - 45.2355
Rice And Beans
1) In a large bowl, soak the red kidney beans in cold water overnight.
2) In a large pan, cook the kidney beans in 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints boiling water for about 30 minutes, until almost tender.
3) Stir in the coconut milk, spring onions, thyme, chilli,... - 35.8235
African Bean Recipes By Category