- » African Appetizer
African Appetizer Recipes
African Appetizers are tasty, mostly crispy, short-bites, prepared as a treat to celebrate festivities and special occasions such as family re-unions, parties and weddings by the Africans. African appetizers are ... More »
Moroccan Tomato Jam - Appetizer
The Moroccan cuisine is well known for its beautiful flavors. The Moroccan Tomato Jam is an authentic fare coming right at you. In Morocco, they caramelize tomatoes with honey and orange blossom water and serve it as an appetizer (hot or cold) with bread. But... - 122.235
Suya - Barbecued African Kebab
Bring the flavors of Africa to your platter with this spicy, colorful African suya kebab. Drizzled with spicy chili sauce, these scrummy kebabs are sure to leave you begging for more. And the good thing is that preparing them hardly warrants any back-breaking... - 113.112
Cassava And Yam Porridge
Cassava and yams porridge is a perfect recipe to make on the lazy days because the recipe does not require a lot of work. All you have to do is to add all the tubers and other ingredients in the pot and let it cook until you get your desired consistency. This... - 111.65
African Peanut Soup
1. Place a large pot over heat, pour oil, and sauté onion and pepper in it. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
2. Throw garlic, stir and cook until fragrant.
3. Add pasta sauce and mix well.
4. Pour vegetable stock and stir.
5. Sprinkle... - 104.185
1) Melt the palm oil in a large pan.
2) Add the crayfish and the stockfish, followed by the dry fish. Mix well.
3) Turn the heat off and continue to mix. Add the potash and mix well. At this point, the mixture will turn a little yellow. If needed, add... - 103.744
African Egusi Soup
1) Cook the beef, ox tail and cow skin together in some oil, over medium high heat in a large pot. Seasoned with salt, pepper and maggi cube.
2) Reduce heat to medium and add stockfish and dry fish. Mix add the crayfish. Stir well.
3) Cover and let the... - 97.8706
Cous Cous Salad
1. Prepare the cous cous.
2. Pre-heat the grill.
3. Spread the almonds on a baking tray.
4. Place under the grill and toast until golden brown.
5. Chop the apricots into about 0.5cm dice.
6. Pick the coriander leaves from the... - 89.106
African Egusi - Part 2 -finishing
This is the Part 2 of a 2 part video series. This video shows you how to finish the soup and it tastes good when done. Watch and learn, folk. Serve and enjoy! - 75.9113
African Egusi - Part 1 -preparation
This is the Part 1 of a 2 part video series. In this video, you will learn about the ingredients required to make this hearty African Egusi. This soup is a complete meal by itself; and it can double up as a great feast with some bread, or rice, or with some... - 69.493
Ghanaian Kontomire Cocoyam Leaf Stew - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
As anyone will tell you, Ghana stews are quite sophisticated and promising with liberal use of exotic ingredients and delivering a gamut of flavors, textures and spices. And this stew is no different. Made with kontomire cocoyam leaf, this hearty stew would... - 60.7145
African Style Fried Sweet Potato With Chili Sauce
Have you been looking for great appetizer to serve this evening? Your search ends right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare African Style Fried Sweet Potato with Chili Sauce. The recipe is simple and is very easy to follow. Watch it now. - 58.7005
Cream Of Green Pea Soup St Germain
1) Take a cast iron saucepan and place the frozen green peas, sliced leeks, shredded lettuce and spinach leaves in it.
2) Add coarse salt, sugar, butter and water to it and boil the ingredients together.
3) Simmer the covered saucepan over low heat for... - 48.7381
Quick Pea Soup With Shrimp
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and add in it water and potato, place it on medium heat and bring the mix into boiling point.
2. Add rest all ingredients into the mix, except shrimp, sour cream, and garnishing items. Continue cooking until potato turns soft... - 48.4865
Green Pea Soup
Wash the peas and shell about 20 pods.
Tie the shelled peas in muslin to use for the garnish later.
Put the rest of the pods, onions, mint, spinach, stock, salt, pepper and garnish in the cooker.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook... - 48.1514
Green Split Pea Soup
1) Soak peas as per the instructions and drain.
2) In a large saucepan,stir in butter until melted and cook the onions until lightly browned.
3) Now add water, peas, and seasoning and cover with lid.
4) Reduce to simmer and cook for 1... - 47.9994
Grind the peanuts, a few at a time, in an electric blender.
Do not overgrind or the peanuts will be a paste rather than a meal.
Heat the consomme in a large saucepan.
Stir in the onion, the ground peanuts and the pepper flakes.
Bring to the boiling point and... - 46.2625
Egyptian Lentil Soup
Saute 2 tablespoons minced onion in 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan; set aside.
Rinse and sort lentils.
Bring chicken stock to a boil in large heavy saucepan over high heat.
Add lentils, 1 chopped onion, tomato and garlic; reduce heat.
Simmer, partially... - 46.1917
North African Cauliflower Soup
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until translucent.
While the onions saute, dice the potatoes and chop the cauliflower.
Stir the cumin, fennel, and potatoes into the pot, and cook for a minute.
Then add the hot... - 46.0235
Melt butter in a skillet and add onions and celery.
Cook until vegetables are limp.
Add the flour and curry powder.
Stir and cook for several minutes.
Transfer mixture to an electric blender.
Add apples, chicken and about 1 cup chicken broth or enough to make... - 45.4457
Lemon Peanut Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepot or Dutch oven.
Add onion and celery; saute 5 minutes, or until tender, but not browned.
Add flour and mix well.
In another saucepan, heat chicken broth.
Gradually stir hot broth into vegetable mixture.
Cook 30 minutes.
Remove... - 45.4003
Leblebi Tunisian Chickpea Soup
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas.
Soak the chickpeas overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large pot, combine the chickpeas and broth.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a very low simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
In a mortar or food... - 45.2823
Basic Split Pea Soup
1. With a knife, dice the ham meat from bone.
2. In 3–litre microwaveable casserole, Place all the ingredients.
3. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
4. In the microwave, bring to a boil by cooking for 15-20 minutes at... - 45.1716
Tomato Okra Soup
1. Heat half the butter. Brown rice to golden brown.
2. Add stock. Bring to boil.
3. Chop celery, capsicum (with seeds removed and washed thoroughly) and onion.
4. Blanch and mash tomatoes.
5. Slice ladies fingers into roundels.
6. Heat remaining butter. Fry... - 44.9602
Wild Rice, Chickpea And Rosemary Soup
1.Take a soup kettle,and add oil.
2,Add the garlic and brown it well.
3.Now add the dry ingredients like the vegetables and rice.
4.Pour the water or stock, and bring to a boil.
5.Once the rice is tender, the soup should be taken off the heat and... - 44.648
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine water and burghul. Keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Once soaked, pass through a sieve and drain off all the excess water. Ensure that it is completely de void of any moisture.
3. In a large bowl, combine oil,... - 44.3426
Sweet Pepper Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and fry gently for 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Gradually add the stock, stirring constantly, and bring to the boil.
Add the red peppers, chilli, tomatoes and... - 44.2428
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 43.9684
Peanut Soup African Style
1) Cube the meat into 1/2-inch pieces and immerse in salted water.
2) Add 1 chopped onion and cook covered over a medium heat until the meat is tender.
3) Shell and skin the peanuts, then gind them finely.
3) Chop the herring and smoked fish, and stir... - 43.5781
Aromatic Mullet With Fennel
Clean and dry fillets.
Make 2 or 3 shallow incisions on both sides of each fillet.
Place fillets in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Pour marinade over fish and leave in a cool place for 3 hours.
Do not refrigerate.
Place... - 43.4435
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1. In a large Dutch oven cover carrots with water and with cover bring to a boil.
2. Boil 6 minutes until crisp-tender, then drain and place in a large shallow dish.
3. In a bowl combine 2 1/4 cups water, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt and... - 43.2307
Ham And Fennel Seed Terrine
Line 5-cup terrine with barding fat.
Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and nuts in large bowl and mix with whipping motion to aerate.
Spread about 1/4 to 1/3 of mixture in terrine.
Arrange some strips of ham lengthwise on top and sprinkle with some... - 43.0139
1) Pare and thinly slice the cucumbers.
2) In a medium-size bowl, place the cucumbers.
3) In a small bowl, blend the yogurt, dillweed, French dressing and salt, blend well.
4) Pour over the cucumbers and toss gently to mix.
5)... - 42.9668
Pork Bundle Kabobs
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into 3-inch strips.
For marinade, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger-root.
Place meat in a plastic bag, then set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over meat and close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6... - 42.9238
African Spiced Vegetable Salad
1. Steam the cauliflower, carrots and broccoli for a couple of minutes, covered; rinse under cold water when done and drain away all the water
2. In a small skillet, combine the red pepper, ginger, cumin, coriander, nutmeg and salt and cook over medium... - 42.7826
Tiger Prawns Peri Peri
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter in a sauce pan and saute the apples until soft.
Sprinkle with the flour and curry and continue to cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the apple juice and chicken broth, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the cream and marmalade, and... - 42.3684
Ham, Beans & Okra Soup
In deep kettle, brown meat in butter.
Add tomatoes and okra.
Cover with boiling water and simmer, covered, over medium heat for 1 hour.
Then add 4 cups boiling water.
Bring to boiling point.
Lower heat and simmer, covered, stirring frequently.
Skim soup as it... - 42.1258
Potato And Green Pea Soup
Dice the potatoes, and if the pea pods are very young there is no need to shell the peas -just chop up the pods containing the peas.
If the peas and the pods seem rather tough, then simmer the pods for a short time in the stock or water before adding the peas... - 42.0552
Moroccan Eggplant Dip
Dice eggplant, discarding ends.
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add eggplant, tomato sauce, garlic, green pepper, cumin, cayenne, sugar, salt, and vinegar.
Cook, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Uncover and boil mixture over... - 41.405
Fava Bean Rounds
Heat water and beans to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving... - 41.3816
Onion And Pepper Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the peppers and fry for 2 minutes.
Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the tomatoes and mushrooms and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes or until all the... - 41.3585
Lamb Sosaties has a tasty taste. The lamb and pineapple jam gives the Lamb Sosaties a dissimilar taste. Lamb Sosaties is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must catch it. - 41.353
Roast Whole Turkey Breast With Fennel And Bay Leaves
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
Position a rack in the bottom third of the oven.
Lightly oil a flat rack in a roasting pan.
Rinse the turkey breast in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
Place skin-side down on a flat surface.
Place the onion,... - 41.3187
In a large saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Stir in 3 level teaspoons curry powder, add 3 scant tablespoons flour and blend, add 1 teaspoon paprika.
Stir in 2 1/2 pints of strong chicken stock, bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
Remove from... - 41.2257
Melt the butter in a skillet, add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are limp.
Add the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, several minutes.
Transfer the mixture to an electric blender.
Add the apples, chicken and about one cup chicken... - 40.8736
Moroccan Prawn Packages
1. To make the filling, heat the olive oil and butter in a pan. Chop the spring onions finely and fry them in the oil and butter mixture over a very gentle heat for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2. Stir in the flour, then slowly pour in the milk, stirring... - 40.6948
1) Place the garbanzo beans in water 3 C and soak them overnight.
2) Drain the beans and cook them for about 2-3 hours, until soft.
3) In a blender, puree the beans into a smooth paste.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and blend well.
5)... - 40.654
Tabbouleh With Romaine
Mix bulgur wheat and broth, cover, and let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Fluff with a fork, add parsley, mint, onion, and tomatoes, and toss to mix.
Beat oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well blended, add to salad, and toss again.
Cover and chill... - 40.584
Calamari Rings With Chemoulla
Combine chilli powder, salt and flour in small bowl.
Coat calamari in flour mixture; shake away excess.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook calamari, in batches, until browned and tender, drain on absorbent paper.
Serve calamari with hermoulla.
Chermoulla... - 40.4828
Cod With Fennel And Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the garlic in a small bowl with the lemon rind, juice and olive oil and stir well.
2. Cover and leave to infuse for at least 30 minutes. Stir well before using.
3. Trim the fennel bulb, thinly slice and... - 39.8896
Fresh Fennel And Oranges
1) On a cookie sheet, place the pignoli and toast in oven at 450 degrees, shaking the pan once or twice so that there is no scorching. Toast for 3 to 5 minutes or till the pignoli has turned golden. Remove from oven and set aside. Allow to cool.
2)... - 39.869
Chicken With Roasted Fennel And Citrus Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly crush the fennel seeds and mix with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Place between the skin and flesh of the chicken breasts, careful not to tear the skin. Arrange the lemon slices on top of the... - 39.1994
Chilled Moroccan Tomato Soup
In a saucepan or a large refrigerator container, combine the tomatoes, celery, scallions, tomato juice, and orange juice.
In a small skillet on low heat, warm the olive oil.
Saute the garlic, cumin, paprika, and cinnamon for just a minute, being careful not... - 39.1911
Fennel With Red Bell Pepper
Trim fennel stalks just above bulb; reserve leaves and discard stalks.
Trim and discard bulb base.
Insert metal blade.
Place fennel leaves in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; set aside.
Following directions, chop onion, then bell... - 39.0886
Great Northern Bean Casserole
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine water, beans, bacon, onion, green pepper and salt.
Heat, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until water is boiling.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Heat, covered, 45 minutes, stirring twice.
Stir in... - 38.896
Rabbit With Fennel In Yogurt Sauce
Melt the butter in a heavy pan and stir in the fennel and garlic.
Add the rabbit and stir until well coated with butter.
Do not brown.
Pour in the wine and vermouth, season lightly and simmer for about 45 minutes or until the rabbit is tender.
Remove the pan... - 38.7102
Cut off wing ends; you will not use these.
Coat wings with a mix of: flour, salt & pepper.
Use olive oil in skillet to fry wings, 1/2 at a time.
Place all wings in large skillet along with: mushrooms, tomatos & green peppers, placed between chicken... - 38.4761
Prawn & Fennel Bisque
1. Shell the prawns, then fry the shells in the oil in a large pan for about 5 mins. Add the onion, fennel and carrots and cook for about 10 mins until the veg start to soften. Pour in the wine and brandy. bubble hard for about 1 min to drive off the alcohol,... - 38.4406
Heat oil in heavy skillet or saucepan.
Add sprouts, okra and chives.
Saute for 10 minutes until okra is tender.
Add salt, then gradually add flour and stir until well blended with the vegetables.
Add stock and stir until mixture is slightly thick.
Add red... - 38.3253
Easy Green Pea Soup
Put chicken broth, milk, peas, onion, butter or margarine, flour, and crushed rosemary in blender container; blend till peas are pureed.
Pour soup into saucepan; cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Top... - 38.3161
Citrus Roasted Fennel And Bulgar Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the bulghar wheat in a large bowl, cover with the boiling water, then allow to stand for 30 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place the fennel in a large roasting tin, drizzle with the olive oil and some seasoning. Add the orange... - 38.3003
Chicken And Fennel With Lemon And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the soy sauce and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Pare the rind from the lemon, then cut into very thin strips. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice. Blend the juice with the stock, honey, cornflour and any soy sauce left after... - 38.2866
Pan Sauteed Fennel And Potatoes
1) Take a thick-bottom heavy skillet or wok, heat oil until very hot but make sure that it is not smoking hot.
2) Now add the rosemary to the hot oil.
3) Fry the potatoes, while stirring frequently until golden. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon and... - 37.9187
Cheesestuffed Lettuce Salad
1) Take out the heart of lettuce leaving 1-inch shell.
2) Blend cheese and mayonnaise together.
3) Mix thoroughly remaining ingredients.
4) Spoon filling in to the lettuce shell, wrap and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Cut across slices about 3/4... - 37.8244
Wash fennel and cut into thin slices from top to bottom.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the fennel, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the lid and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish and keep it warm.
Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 37.7897
Fennel And Tomato Gratin
1. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan, then add the fennel, cover and stew over a low heat for 15 mins. Add the garlic and continue to cook for 10-20 mins until the fennel is soft (the timing depends on how thick the fennel is). Add tomatoes and simmer,... - 36.8982
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.4551
Quebec Green Pea Soup
1) Drain and reserve the mushroom liquid in a measuring cup and level to 2 cups of liquid with water.
2) In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1/2 minute, then stir in drained mushrooms.
3) Cook in the microwave for 3 to... - 36.4011
African Kale & Yam Soup
This soup has a wonderful ethnic feel to it. The broth is especially flavorful, so be sure to have toast or Biscuits on hand so you can soak up every last drop. Sweet potatoes may be substituted for yams. - 36.3808
In blender, combine beans, oil, lemon juice and onion.
Process until smooth.
Add salt, Worcestershire sauce and sesame seeds.
Spoon into a small serving dish; sprinkle with parsley. - 36.2736
1. Drain the chickpeas in a colander, rinse and drain again. Put them into a saucepan, cover with water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the chickpeas and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer, partially covered, for 2 hours, or until the chickpeas... - 36.1961
Provengal Pork With Lemon Fennel And Thyme
1. Combine the oil, zest, fennel seeds, garlic, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the pork tenderloins and let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large nonstick... - 36.0476
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 35.5032
Chilled Green Pea Soup
Bring peas, lettuce and scallions to the boil in the water.
Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor.
Transfer to a bowl and blend in the chicken stock.
Cover and chill until needed.
To serve, stir in the sour cream... - 35.147
1. Melt the butter in a skillet, add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are limp. Add the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, several minutes.
2. Transfer the mixture to an electric blender. Add the apples, chicken and about one cup... - 35.056
1. In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter; add fennel and onions, stirring for 1 minute. Cover and cook slowly about 30 minutes, until tender crisp, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine ginger, coriander, cumin, cayenne,... - 34.9027
Combine all ingredients except tomato puree in saucepan and cook for 25 minutes.
Add tomato puree.
Heat and serve.
Divide evenly. - 34.5611
Pok Choi With Ginger Chili Fennel And Sesame
1. Depending on the size of the choi heads, either cut them in half lengthways or cut off the ends and separate the leaves.
2. Heat the olive oil over a high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger, fennel seeds and... - 34.4557
For The Spiced Vinegar
1. Tie the spices loosely in a thin muslin cloth.
2. Pour the vinegar into a saucepan, add the salt and spice bag, and boil briskly for 12-15 minutes.
3. Remove from fire and squeeze the spice bag to remove all the liquid. Discard bag.
4. Pour enough hot... - 34.312
Moroccan Fish Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and celery and cook gently until softened and transparent, adding the garlic and chilli towards the end. Add the cumin, cinnamon and ground coriander and stir for 1 minute, then add the potatoes and cook,... - 33.6088
1) In boiling water, melt coconut cream and mix in peanut butter, onion, lemon juice and rind.
2) Make a thick cream by beating in as much dried milk or soya flour as needed.
3) Make it light by again beating well and stir in chilli.
4) Use as... - 33.5763
Salāṭat Al-bisbās - Fennel Salad
This fennel salad, a specialty of Djerba, is found in other parts of the country, but I particularly like the mild Berber-style harīsa that is used in the vinaigrette. Fennel was cultivated by the Romans as a garden herb and was described by Pliny as a... - 32.6541
Quebec Green Pea Soup
1. Drain mushrooms saving liquid to combine with water to make 2 cups liquid.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan. Add mushrooms and saute a few minutes.
3. Add soup, water and mushroom liquid. Stir until smooth.
4. Add grated carrot. Bring to a boil; lower heat and... - 31.7242
1) In a bowl, combine soup and curry powder.
2) Gradually add milk to stir in.
3) Place the bowl inside refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
4) Ladle the soup in chilled bowls to serve. - 31.5909
Chicken Smothered With Onion Peppers And Fennel Seeds
1 Sprinkle the fennel seeds in the bottom of a nonstick Dutch oven and cook over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool, then grind the fennel seeds in a spice grinder; set aside.
2 Sprinkle the... - 31.3186
Green Leaf And Pea Soup
1. Place the stock, spring onions and garlic in a saucepan, season with salt and pepper, cover, then bring to the boil. Boil for 4 mins, until the onions are soft, then add the peas and continue to boil over a high heat, removing the lid once the mixture... - 30.101
Smelt And Fennel In Prosciutto
1. Using a small, sharp knife, slit open smelt bellies, discard innards, rinse fish, and pat dry.
2. Rinse fennel. Trim and discard stalks and bruised spots. Rinse, drain, and chop feathery leaves. Using a sheer, cut fennel into 1/16-inch-thick pieces.
3. Lay... - 29.497
Sweet Potato Fritters
1. Place zucchini and apple on a triple layer of paper towels. Cover with more towels and press down to squeeze out all excess moisture. Transfer to a bowl and add sweet potato, onion, eggs, 3 tablespoons of the bake mix, and salt. If mixture seems runny, add... - 28.7781
Fennel Sausages And Potatoes
Saute sausage in frying pan over medium-high heat until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
In another frying pan melt butter over medium heat, add potatoes and cook until crisp.
Stir in sausage and cook together several minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to... - 26.265
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and blend well, adding wine to give desired consistency - 22.2214
1. Combine all the ingredients and let them marinate overnight.
2. Grind everything in a meat grinder. Form into 8 ounce patties.
3. Add olive oil to a hot saute pan.Fry patties over medium heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes per... - 0
Palm Nut Soup- African Food
1. Wash fish with hot water and cut it into medium size pieces.
2. Place a saucepan on flame and place fish pieces in it.
3. Season with black pepper and add garlic, tomato and onion.
4. Pour palm nuts cream and water.
5. Add bouillon... - 0
African Appetizer Recipes By Category
African Appetizer Course: